Check your account email address ×

Report: Trump Is The Only Living President Whose Ancestors Did Not Own Slaves

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Well you also claim to be a master chef and culinary meat guru and neither are anywhere close to reality.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Badger may not be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet but he better hope he doesn't die.

38 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I wasn't talking to you but you feel the need to interject your BS into the conversation without add any info to the topic on hand.  O.o 

Right on cue, your two biggest fans.  :lol: And yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes sir they bring nothing to the table on the topic on hand, they did not even look up to see the Trump organization has about 500 businesses they run in the black but some are too dumb to figure out 6 going bankrupted out of 500 is a issue. LMAO Now who is the dumb M'fers. :lol2:

The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. Around 250 of these entities use the Trump name.

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Topic is about slave ownership and the Trump nuthuggers are ranting about his great businesses. Talk about off topic :lol: 

Thankfully Trumps not a surgeon. In a Trumpers world they'd be ok going in for a nose job and coming out with an elephants nose. It's only happened 6 times!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Thankfully Trumps not a surgeon. In a Trumpers world they'd be ok going in for a nose job and coming out with an elephants nose. It's only happened 6 times!!!

Anyone that looks at Trump and doesn't see an absolute fucking clown is blind.

Just now, HSR said:

Anyone that looks at Trump and doesn't see an absolute fucking clown is blind.

The man needs to back off on the orange face make up that's for sure. It's not helping his image whatsoever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Have you got your good friend Badger signed up at TBP yet?? Better hurry up , at the rate he's going he won't be around here much longer :news:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Have you got your good friend Badger signed up at TBP yet?? Better hurry up , at the rate he's going he won't be around here much longer :news:

So you have the power to boot a guy because you don't like him, but not enough power to edit a thread title so the "optics of the site" don't look so awful.  Makes sense :news:

39 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So you have the power to boot a guy because you don't like him, but not enough power to edit a thread title so the "optics of the site" don't look so awful.  Makes sense :news:

If HSR didn’t have double standards he wouldn’t have any at all. The only reason I chime in at all is because it is so obvious and obnoxious. I don’t know the history, but it is obvious he has a hard on for badger that doesn’t seem to want to go away. 

45 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Naww if that was the case he would have been gone long ago, but telling the site owner to fuck off and then making rude comments about my son was the last straw and he knows it.

Sorry the thread title doesn't break any site rules so to do anything would be censoring freedom of speech. Not something we are wanting to do as that is the basis for this site.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If HSR didn’t have double standards he wouldn’t have any at all. The only reason I chime in at all is because it is so obvious and obnoxious. I don’t know the history, but it is obvious he has a hard on for badger that doesn’t seem to want to go away. 

I don't know the history either, but I seem to recall Badger going after HSR in the 550 forum.

So you're saying no you haven't yet. I don't blame you, I wouldn't either. Just thought the way you stick up for him that you were friends but that's just an act when it works for you amirite?

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't know the history either, but I seem to recall Badger going after HSR in the 550 forum.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's an understatement

:bc: He was warned to back off many times. Now he made his bed,he can lay in it :thumbsup:

On 6/28/2023 at 11:26 AM, Steve753 said:

Donald Trump is also the only president who ran six businesses into bankruptcy.

Unfortunately lots of very successful people use bankruptcy laws ... Daniel Snyder former owner of the redskins went bankrupt several times before becoming a billionaire. 

The company that owns that mall in San Francisco, bankrupt that business unit and walked out of that shithole city.  I personally think it's bullshit and would never fuck my creditors/investors but the problem is with the law....they should tie corporate bankruptcy to personal and that would make things much better.IMO

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you're saying no you haven't yet. I don't blame you, I wouldn't either. Just thought the way you stick up for him that you were friends but that's just an act when it works for you amirite?

No, he’s not a friend, I just see you and Deephaven always going at it with him, usually unprovoked. And considering you came out of the blue like a ton of bricks at me some months back, also unprovoked, I don’t imagine you and I are much in the way of friends either.  :lol: Just a thought, if you were going to throw shit at people, they will often throw it right back at you.  You could just coexist and ignore them, but that does not seem to be in your bag of tricks.  Carry on. 

• Like 2

No, he’s not a friend,

:lol:

Now about these double standards, name one instance where I used my Admin position to my advantage. Just one is fine.Or are you just making shit up because you're woman angry right now??

Here I thought this was about Trump not having ancestors who owned slaves.  I recall, several times, where a certain someone commented about "this thread is about such-and-such" and how if people wanted to talk about something else to start a new thread.  Huh - almost seems like a double standard :news:

• Like 1

It’s 2023….I understand it’s part of our history but FFS it’s time to let the issue of slavery rest especially the reparations horseshit.😤

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Was that to my advantage?:lol:Damn you try too hard.

You seem to be the only one who added the "to my advantage" piece.  I didn't see Woolie mention you using your admin powers, or any other reference towards an advantage, when he made his comment about the double standard.  Sorry if his statement ruffled your feathers.