Check your account email address ×

lemming on a harley

HA!  Watching this again on my PC.  Look at all those rice rocket riders that went back to help.  Talk about insult to injury. :lol:

Still trying to figure out how in the hell they went in the ditch?  Not one...BUT BOTH!  Unreal.

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Why don't you post a how to  video of a full dressed Harley being picked up by a small framed person . 

I dropped my old mans FLH in the back yard when I was 15.  That was a fuckin treat getting upright by myself... :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dropped my old mans FLH in the back yard when I was 15.  That was a fuckin treat getting upright by myself... :lol: 

You musta been a strong kid....i dropped one of the one i had in my 20s....i said fuck it and called a buddy to come over. :lol:

1 minute ago, Dave said:

You musta been a strong kid....i dropped one of the one i had in my 20s....i said fuck it and called a buddy to come over. :lol:

it had roll bars which helped, probably still wrecked my back, just so the old man wouldn't find out :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

HA!  Watching this again on my PC.  Look at all those rice rocket riders that went back to help.  Talk about insult to injury. :lol:

Still trying to figure out how in the hell they went in the ditch?  Not one...BUT BOTH!  Unreal.

how many miles on bikes have you logged over the years? 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

how many miles on bikes have you logged over the years? 

No idea.  Why?  And who the fuck are you anyway?  Judging by your last couple posts, the Lib-tard clown car had better make room for one more.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I was laughing at the douche dressed in the white racer wannabe leathers with all the padding, no way he rides as hard as his outfit indicates.:lol:

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I was laughing at the douche dressed in the white racer wannabe leathers with all the padding, no way he rides as hard as his outfit indicates.:lol:

Yeah, full on leathers and a nice seat fanny pack on his two up racer. :lol:

9 hours ago, snoughnut said:

of course.... because skidding across black top at 50 mph can be done easily in blue jeans. do you spend your entire day picking other people apart? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No idea.  Why?  And who the fuck are you anyway?  Judging by your last couple posts, the Lib-tard clown car had better make room for one more.

Should be Spindry's alter ego unless someone beat him to it and made a dupe of a dupe. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

of course.... because skidding across black top at 50 mph can be done easily in blue jeans. do you spend your entire day picking other people apart? 

No, just fucked in the head, liberal twats like you. :lol:

14 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Wearing protective gear is just smart. :bc:

• Like 1

I cringe when I see some of the riders clothing , shorts , flip flops , thin mint t- shirt or no shirt at all . Pavement or gravel doesn't care if you go down.  But I do like seeing some of the females riding high on the back of crotch rockets.:thumb:

29 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Listen shortshitforbrains, concussions,bumps,bruises and road rash are for manly men. :lol::bc:

Road rash is one of the most painful things you can deal with. I have skin graphs on my wrist and elbow from being young and stupid. I totally get it when I see guys wearing full leathers in summertime.

• Like 1