Check your account email address ×

Indictment Doc

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbfuck - read the indictment.  :lol:  

Id say you’re dumb as fuck :thumbsup:

I don't give a crap either way.

You are the dumbfuck who has turned politics into your sports team or your form of religion.  

Get your ass out of the house and outside.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So all three had classified documents when they shouldn't have?

Yeah, but Trumpy didn't give his back right away, so the other 2 get off with no consequences, even though they committed the same crime.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, but Trumpy didn't give his back right away, so the other 2 get off with no consequences, even though they committed the same crime.

Trump does what plenty of others already had but somehow he's bad guy  :lol:

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You are the dumbfuck who has turned politics into your sports team or your form of religion.  

:lol:  Sure thing - already ran 3 miles and got a lift in.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Why post in this thread if you’re not going to read the indictment? 
It just shows your low level of intelligence. 

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Being politically dis-engaged does not relate to intelligence.  

Entering a thread to personally attack a responders post without ever commenting on the topic is a sure sign of low level intelligence.

I started the thread and asked members to read the indictment. You chose not to but personally insulted someone response.

Read the indictment.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I laugh at the people who think Trump took those.  

Packed them up and carried them out to whatever himself.

That guy hasn't packed or carried a box in the last 40+ years of his life.

Whoever was moving his sorry carcass out of Washington threw shit in boxes as fast as possible and fucking sent it.

I'd say that may be the case with Biden too, but I doubt all of his were in a similar manner.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbfuck - read the indictment.  :lol:  

Id say you’re dumb as fuck :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Entering a thread to personally attack a responders post without ever commenting on the topic is a sure sign of low level intelligence.

I started the thread and asked members to read the indictment. You chose not to but personally insulted someone response.

Read the indictment.

Thank you for the validation.

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read the indictment.

I dub thee......"Captain Double Standard"  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read the indictment.

Your buddy was the one who attacked first so why don't you admonish him?

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I got $100 that says you haven't read a single word, you have merely echoed what other told you to think/say.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The SS were there to guard Trump only and were unaware of the docs.

The resort is for from secure….

IMG_1509.jpeg

IMG_1506.jpeg

IMG_1505.jpeg

Oh yeah.... A lot is going to go down with the secret service there....:lol:..... I'd say it's a little more secure than having them lay by your Corvette or In the Penn center....

Give it up....this is all politically motivated against a leading opponent.  This has never happened to the many previous presidents that had documents.  The FBI was welcome to any of Trump's  files at any time. The raid was totally unnecessary but they had to make a show of it to portray Trump as a criminal

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh yeah.... A lot is going to go down with the secret service there....:lol:..... I'd say it's a little more secure than having them lay by your Corvette or In the Penn center....

Give it up....this is all politically motivated against a leading opponent.  This has never happened to a previous president that had documents and there were many of them.  The FBI was welcome to any of those files at any time. The raid was totally unnecessary but they had to make a show of it to portray Trump as a criminal

You’re spewing false information.  Seek help. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re spewing false information.  Seek help. 

Dude you've been getting a beating like a piece of meat being tenderized.......sit this one out.....take the night off to recuperate.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude you've been getting a beating like a piece of meat being tenderized.......sit this one out.....take the night off to recuperate.:thumbsup:

I’m one of the few on here living in reality.  FSCE is another echo chamber and safe space for deplorable MAGAt’s.  Majority of Americans know you’re in a cult.  You’re simply too ignorant and dumb to realize it. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m one of the few on here living in reality.  FSCE is another echo chamber and safe space for deplorable MAGAt’s.  Majority of Americans know you’re in a cult.  You’re simply too ignorant and dumb to realize it. 

What is reality..in your world?   Paying high energy costs?....loving inflation? Welcoming illegals and paying for their education.?... And health care?

1686269069904.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: