Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley town hall...

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I'm not talking about the rabid Trump supporters...Let's just pretend she wins the primary (pretend)....to the left and the MSM she will become Hitler reincarnated.  Look how they painted McLame and Romney...both middle of the road guys instantly became the hard right in their eyes.

Yep, look at what happened with desantis.  Even before he declared he was running, the left started running hit pieces on him.  Just today you can see 3 topics, all started by the far left on this forum, trying hard to make desantis look bad.  We all know that the media will lie as much as possible and the usual suspects on here will lap it up and start topics before even fact checking them.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Did I say anything about the boat and car pics?  Nope.  Unrelated to the root cause of the commentary.  Read with open eyes for once....of course if you did you wouldn't be pro-Trump.

Yeah....I kinda like seeing the pics of cars, sleds, Atv's etc. I certainly don't see it as bragging when they are posted......there is a certain excitement when someone gets something new and they are proud to show it....been there done that. 

And no thanks on reading and sucking up the fake news like you do:thumbsup:..... it's Trump or bust baby !!

1685966723610.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you were held at gunpoint and had to vote for a republican primary candidate right now... which would you choose.  Option B is a bullet in the back of the head 

B

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Just an observation, but I've seen you shit on people a few times when they've shared what year sled etc etc they have. 

:bc:

If you’ve been observing you clearly missed what they said to me first that prompted it.  I would never shit on anyone over what they have or do unless they acted like assholes to me first.  :bc: 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Yep, look at what happened with desantis.  Even before he declared he was running, the left started running hit pieces on him.  Just today you can see 3 topics, all started by the far left on this forum, trying hard to make desantis look bad.  We all know that the media will lie as much as possible and the usual suspects on here will lap it up and start topics before even fact checking them.

you would think instead of worrying about Trump, or DeSantis, they would be disgusted at how corrupt the media is now and question everything. We are not seeing that.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

If you’ve been observing you clearly missed what they said to me first that prompted it.  I would never shit on anyone over what they have or do unless they acted like assholes to me first.  :bc: 

Fair enough.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

B

:roflcrying:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

did you hear an economic discussion from Nikki you liked?

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you would think instead of worrying about Trump, or DeSantis, they would be disgusted at how corrupt the media is now and question everything. We are not seeing that.

the media, and social media in general for the modern era is purposely designed to isolate and target advertising to idiots.  that's their job.  CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Twitter, Facebook, Truth... it's all designed to get people addicted to repetitively hearing the message which resonates the most with them.  we're all suspectable to it, myself included. 

that stated, I'll listen to all the town halls and debates to formulate my own opinions of the individuals.  this said, Trump, Biden and Desantis won't get my vote in the general election no matter what as content of character still matters to me. 

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you hear an economic discussion from Nikki you liked?

the media, and social media in general for the modern era is purposely designed to isolate and target advertising to idiots.  that's their job.  CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Twitter, Facebook, Truth... it's all designed to get people addicted to repetitively hearing the message which resonates the most with them.  we're all suspectable to it, myself included. 

that stated, I'll listen to all the town halls and debates to formulate my own opinions of the individuals.  this said, Trump, Biden and Desantis won't get my vote in the general election no matter what as content of character still matters to me. 

They are all state propaganda, except now for twitter.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What's wrong with DeSantis's character?......you don't like his anti-MSM stance?.....too much of a mini Trump wanna be?

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What's wrong with DeSantis's character?......you don't like his anti-MSM stance?.....too much of a mini Trump wanna be?

what do I need to say to about him to get you to dump Trump? 

tumblr_pxqkgo6wAp1wtavz1o8_r1_540.gif

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what do I need to say to about him to get you to dump Trump? 

tumblr_pxqkgo6wAp1wtavz1o8_r1_540.gif

Never....nothing can change my mind. MAGA STRONG ! Proud to be rabid MAGA !!

1685585446478.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Never....nothing can change my mind. MAGA STRONG ! Proud to be rabid MAGA !!

1685585446478.jpg

that's a real shame... we used to have ways to make your type comply years ago.

Ej7KUj.gif

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's a real shame... we used to have ways to make your type comply years ago.

Ej7KUj.gif

Nope ...even the weaponized 2 tier  justice system has no effect....but they are trying to stop Trump at all costs.....will they succeed remains to be seen

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope ...even the weaponized 2 tier  justice system has no effect....but they are trying to stop Trump at all costs.....will they succeed remains to be seen

:wtf:

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

I'm surprised it's not all over the news tonight, but not a word was said.  "weaponized 2 tier system" 

Cogniiiiiiiiiitive DIIIIIIIIIIIIIssssssonance.  People should be outraged, but no.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 9:41 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I do agree with her stance and importance of supporting Ukraine and stopping Putin.  ...

Screenshot_20230604_223910_Chrome.jpg

Might be a bridge too far for me to support her. 

"Donald Trump wants to build a hotel in Moscow! Sound the alarm!"

"Vp Biden Sir, we just received $3m in your account from the mayor of Moscow...."

"Oh, thank you Jeeves. Where was i... ah yes... A HOTEL IN FUCKING MOSCOW!!!"

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Might be a bridge too far for me to support her. 

Yeah.... you'll be voting for Trump when it comes down to it.  DeSantis is OK but being backed by Rove,Ryan and Bush is a turnoff. He would have many similar policies as Trump. He is basically a weak mini-Trump IMO......why not go for the real one who already has experience, instead of the cover band....as the saying goes:lol:

• Like 1