Check your account email address ×

CNN hits Biden with 'horrible news' as poll shows 66% of Americans call a 2024 victory a 'disaster,' 'setback'

Poor democraps.. Glad you voted for this clown? 

CNN delivered "horrible news" for President Biden as the network's latest polling offered a grim forecast ahead of his 2024 reelection bid. 

The poll released Thursday show a whopping 66% of Americans view a Biden victory in the upcoming presidential election as either a "disaster" or a "setback" for the United States.

"Horrible news, horrible for Joe Biden," CNN anchor Jake Tapper reacted to the poll. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-hits-biden-with-horrible-news-poll-shows-americans-call-2024-victory-a-disaster-setback

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

CNN delivered "horrible news" for President Biden as the network's latest polling offered a grim forecast ahead of his 2024 reelection bid. 

The poll released Thursday show a whopping 66% of Americans view a Biden victory in the upcoming presidential election as either a "disaster" or a "setback" for the United States.

"Horrible news, horrible for Joe Biden," CNN anchor Jake Tapper reacted to the poll. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-hits-biden-with-horrible-news-poll-shows-americans-call-2024-victory-a-disaster-setback

just terrible... 

when he beats Trump a second time it's going to be even worse.  

mornin' Pete :)

Jesus H Christ dude.. you have the most severe case of tds I’ve seen yet. A special treatment center should be opened to deal with clowns like you. You’re a danger to society.

You can’t respond to anything without bringing up trump. It’s fucking tiring.

This is about the current presidents approval. It sucks and so do ppl as yourself.

Have a good day.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Jesus H Christ dude.. you have the most severe case of tds I’ve seen yet. A special treatment center should be opened to deal with clowns like you. You’re a danger to society.

This is about the current presidents approval. It sucks and so do ppl as yourself.

Have a good day.

Plus he really sucks ball sacks 

at trolling 

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just terrible... 

I guess you’re really feeling the sting for voting for the demos 

30 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

just terrible... 

Conversely, I think Biden is the only one Trump can beat...  That's why Biden won't be the Demonrats nominee. That and he is a fucking senile hand puppet. 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Wonder how  they'll steal this next election.  BIden will get 117 million votes to Trumps 90, and guys like C2C will be spiking the football.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wonder how  they'll steal this next election.  BIden will get 117 million votes to Trumps 90, and guys like C2C will be spiking the football.

Yup 81 million.....not a chance.

They will have to up those numbers in 24 to beat the goat and all polls have Biden as sucking ass.  So if his numbers actually do go up you know this is rigged as hell.

In fact pretty sure  Trump was one of only a few presidents that actually had higher numbers on a run for a second term.

10 or 11 million new voters from his first term is staggering

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

They will have to up those numbers in 24 to beat the goat and all polls have Biden as sucking ass.  So if his numbers actually do go up you know this is rigged as hell.

In fact pretty sure  Trump was one of only a few presidents that actually had higher numbers on a run for a second term.

Bold gets glossed over by the usual suspects.

Yeah but its a vote against Trump!!!  Derrrrrrrp.   :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is why many feel there was so much election fraud.  No other incumbent POTUS gained the votes like trump did.

Biden would have to gain more votes then trump did in 2020.  With the way this country is right now, there is no way that would happen without election fraud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Have a good day.

I said good morning?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Plus he really sucks ball sacks 

at trolling 

but you can't stop yourself from replying?   :)

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

This is why many feel there was so much election fraud.  

feel there will be more fraud since no one was able to figure it out last time. Don’t vote, won’t make a difference.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

feel there will be more fraud since no one was able to figure it out last time. Don’t vote, won’t make a difference.

Do you think biden will get more or less votes than the last election?

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No clue, but it’s shaping up to be two horseshit candidates for choices again.

It is a simple question to answer.  Why not just be honest? 

I will ask anyone who will answer.  Do you think biden will get more votes than the last election?  I don't, and if he does, it will just reinforce my notion of election fraud.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It is a simple question to answer.  Why not just be honest? 

I will ask anyone who will answer.  Do you think biden will get more votes than the last election?  I don't, and if he does, it will just reinforce my notion of election fraud.

I think no clue is an honest answer. If you need one, then I guess less. I think voter turnout will be lower in general if Trump and Biden are the two nominees.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Where do you get your “fact” based opinions from, since you seem so above it all?  

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I think no clue is an honest answer. If you need one, then I guess less. I think voter turnout will be lower in general if Trump and Biden are the two nominees.

What would explain Trump getting MORE votes second time around, something that almost never happens, despite constant negative media coverage and multiple phony allegations and witch hunts?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Where do you get your “fact” based opinions from, since you seem so above it all?  

It’s not an opinion, rather a lack of evidence to support the idea of mass fraud. Facts don’t care about feelings.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What would explain Trump getting MORE votes second time around, something that almost never happens, despite constant negative media coverage and multiple phony allegations and witch hunts?

Extreme polarization. Sensationalism. Social media. Misinformation. Demonizing the other side. Nothing rallies the base better than making them believe the world will end if the other guy gets into office.

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s not an opinion, rather a lack of evidence to support the idea of mass fraud. Facts don’t care about feelings.

Extreme polarization. Sensationalism. Social media. Misinformation. Demonizing the other side. Nothing rallies the base better than making them believe the world will end if the other guy gets into office.

Is that how you feel?

9 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Conversely, I think Biden is the only one Trump can beat...  That's why Biden won't be the Demonrats nominee. That and he is a fucking senile hand puppet. 

He can't even beat Biden.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Cheating.  They tried to rig the election and failed.

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yes, that is how I feel about your subjective question.  

Want to ask an objective one next? 

Normally I would, but you’re not an honest debater.  Cheers!