Check your account email address ×

Hey Snowrider

• Platinum Contributing Member

You're justifying the Dump Presidency.  You're umshould have thought about the ramifications before the election.  The only people responsible for the Dump presidency are those who voted for him and the Russians :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're justifying the Dump Presidency.  You're umshould have thought about the ramifications before the election.  The only people responsible for the Dump presidency are those who voted for him and the Russians :bc: 

What a fucking disingenuous chickenshit .....thanks slingerlite

• Like 2

Just now, f7ben said:

What a fucking disingenuous chickenshit .....thanks slingerlite

The truth has been pulling at you since the election.  SBYL :bc: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

The truth has been pulling at you since the election.  SBYL :bc: 

the truth is that Hillary plotted with the MSM to elevate Trump to victory in the R primary. They knew that was their only shot at winning because Hillary was the worst candidate that has ever run. The blame for Trump even being the candidate lies with Hillary and the DNC

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don't sell yourself short, assholes like you created a few Trump votes.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the truth is that Hillary plotted with the MSM to elevate Trump to victory in the R primary. They knew that was their only shot at winning because Hillary was the worst candidate that has ever run. The blame for Trump even being the candidate lies with Hillary and the DNC

The strategy is always to elevate the weakest perceived candidate.  That's strategy 101.  The only blame goes to those who voted for Dump or chose Stein/Johnson/or didn't vote.  

The blame for Dump lies with the primary voters who supported him.  Don't you find it odd that somehow Hillary was influential  enough to make Donald the nominee but not influential enough to win the presidency?   Your rationale is illogical and doesn't pass the smell test.  The likes of you and Moto tried to ride the fence and got fucked :bc: 

The strategy is always to elevate the weakest perceived candidate.  That's strategy 101.  The only blame goes to those who voted for Dump or chose Stein/Johnson/or didn't vote.  

The blame for Dump lies with the primary voters who supported him.  Don't you find it odd that somehow Hillary was influential  enough to make Donald the nominee but not influential enough to win the presidency?   Your rationale is illogical and doesn't pass the smell test.  The likes of you and Moto tried to ride the fence and got fucked :bc: 

Nope , the only reason Dump won the R primary is because he got round the clock coverage and was able to separate himself from the pack because of it.

Strategy is one thing , being able to call up the whole media and command them on what to cover is criminal corruption and heads should have rolled because of it

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , the only reason Dump won the R primary is because he got round the clock coverage and was able to separate himself from the pack because of it.

Strategy is one thing , being able to call up the whole media and command them on what to cover is criminal corruption and heads should have rolled because of it

That is the media's issue - not the DNC or Hillary's.  I thought they played right into Dump's hand.  This is what makes your notion weak - do you think there is any candidate or strategists that prefers their opponent gets substantially more and free media coverage?  

How do you think AG Sessions is working out for Moto and his Hippie lettuce business? :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

That is the media's issue - not the DNC or Hillary's.  I thought they played right into Dump's hand.  This is what makes your notion weak - do you think there is any candidate or strategists that prefers their opponent gets substantially more and free media coverage?  

How do you think AG Sessions is working out for Moto and his Hippie lettuce business? :lmao: 

image.jpg

Poor Moto :lol: Sessions is coming after your lettuce :lmao: 

Sessions is just the worst .....that pick almost made me wish for Hillary.......almost :lol: 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The irony of Sessions zeal for all things pot is that it will more than likely just speed up the rewriting of many of the laws he is currently proposing to use. 

I hope someone slits that worthless piece of shits throat soon

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I hope someone slits that worthless piece of shits throat soon

No i think Sessions is a good pick for the reason I gave. Selective use of the law like his predecessor is far more detrimental to the republic over time. When draconian laws are enforced public pressure is brought to bear.   

Thing I hate most about Republicans is that they only seem to want to respect states rights when it comes to limiting civil liberties.

When states want to increase civil liberties Republicans are all against states rights.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sessions is just the worst .....that pick almost made me wish for Hillary.......almost :lol: 

But he is probably one of the most qualified cabinet members Dump chose. :lol: It's s first clsss shit show - FSCE comes the White House/Mara-largo 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

But he is probably one of the most qualified cabinet members Dump chose. :lol: It's s first clsss shit show - FSCE comes the White House/Mara-largo 

It is a shit show ......I would trade Trump for almost any candidate out there......except Hillary :lol: 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Thing I hate most about Republicans is that they only seem to want to respect states rights when it comes to limiting civil liberties.

When states want to increase civil liberties Republicans are all against states rights.

Yes but their ambitions are still limited by the law.  Unlike the Democrats and their "Sanctuary City" BS which at it's core is an affront to the law.

The Repubs are going to face internal pressure about pot as many farmers in the reddest of red states start to see Hemp as a replacement crop for tobacco.