Check your account email address ×

pander much?

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And he won't beat Biden either....although ANY other R would.  

Once again who is this R candidate that will save the day....you bitch at AC for not answering.   Tell you right now.....none of the R's running have nearly the chance as Trump......who are you thinking.  Niki ? Mike? Who?

It is Trump.......get over it 

41 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What a contrast.....81 million :lol:

1684101986283.jpg

Both need to go in the worst way.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Once again who is this R candidate that will save the day....you bitch at AC for not answering.   Tell you right now.....none of the R's running have nearly the chance as Trump......who are you thinking.  Niki ? Mike? Who?

It is Trump.......get over it 

In what you quoted lied the answer to your question.

If it is Trump vs Biden, Biden wins.

If it is ANY other Republican vs Biden, the ANY wins.

If it is someone other than Biden then things get harder, but even then should be easy as long as their name isn't Trump

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

In what you quoted lied the answer to your question.

If it is Trump vs Biden, Biden wins.

If it is ANY other Republican vs Biden, the ANY wins.

If it is someone other than Biden then things get harder, but even then should be easy as long as their name isn't Trump

Really....I just don't see it....in fact not a chance in hell unless every Republican died of a massive heart attack tomorrow.

Trump will be the nominee and he will beat the dementee.

1684116968921.jpg

33 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Really....I just don't see it....in fact not a chance in hell unless every Republican died of a massive heart attack tomorrow.

Trump will be the nominee and he will beat the dementee.

1684116968921.jpg

Will be 4 more years of democrats if that stays the same.

32 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're as delusional as Biden...:lolz:

1684112366236.jpg

We all know who's delusional.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most corrupt admin ever.

They're not missing if they know where they are. This guys no different than Adam Schiff.

Edited by Steve753

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're as delusional as Biden...:lolz:

1684112366236.jpg

Wonder how Trump is planning to overcome all the mass fraud that doomed him in 2020? I’m surprised he’s even running again rather than saying I won’t run because it’s “rigged.“

It was rigged before and nothing has changed so let’s do it again! So much conviction in those words. :lol:

16 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It is true that a vote for Trump is futile, but a different R would be a different story.  Out of all he has the worst chance of winning.

as long as you pay no attention to all the facts supporting the contrary... :lol:

Snowrider level denial....

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

They're not missing if they know where they are. This guys no different than Adam Schiff.

I give anyone the right to like who they want, and dislike who they want. But I just can't understand how someone who appears to have intelligence gives a pass to the democrats on so many issues.

Just out of curiosity, do you really think the left is incapable of a cover up with all the evidence put forth that Biden was selling influence?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I give anyone the right to like who they want, and dislike who they want. But I just can't understand how someone who appears to have intelligence gives a pass to the democrats on so many issues.

Just out of curiosity, do you really think the left is incapable of a cover up with all the evidence put forth that Biden was selling influence?

Just like the election being rigged, I want to see proof. Until then it's all just rhetoric.  And that goes for both sides. 

One thing is for certain, Trump is to blame for Jan 6th and the democrats are to blame for the fake Russian collusion investigation and one bullshit impeachment.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just like the election being rigged, I want to see proof. Until then it's all just rhetoric.  And that goes for both sides. 

One thing is for certain, Trump is to blame for Jan 6th and the democrats are to blame for the fake Russian collusion investigation and one bullshit impeachment.

you are free to think that…