Check your account email address ×

George Santos in custody, federal indictment unsealed ahead of first court appearance

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I am following along perfectly. The point is no one gives a shit about George Santos.  Everyone knew he was unfit, it’s not like he’s the only one in Washington that falls under the category.  But he is a Republican so he will get the book thrown at him, and guys like you will be focused on that shiny object instead of what matters.  

If this was fetterman, they would just say he has mental issues and we should all just leave him alone.  Right now santos is part of republicans majority and the high ranking democrats see him as the weakest of the bunch and hoping R's won't defend him. 

He won his election, and that is why they are doing this.  If he would have lost, democrats would have not done a thing.  This is their play now, constantly.  If a dem doesn't win, they just indict the winning republican.

Doing this actually takes the focus off all the dems and prevents republicans from doing their job.

Will the republicans start doing the same toward democrats?

Democrats are like leaches constantly sucking the life out of anything getting done in Washington. 

Edited by racer254

14 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I agree, and the one standing next to him too.

I would never hit a woman, but might be willing to make a one time exception.

37 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If this was fetterman, they would just say he has mental issues and we should all just leave him alone.  Right now santos is part of republicans majority and the high ranking democrats see him as the weakest of the bunch and hoping R's won't defend him. 

He won his election, and that is why they are doing this.  If he would have lost, democrats would have not done a thing.  This is their play now, constantly.  If a dem doesn't win, they just indict the winning republican.

Doing this actually takes the focus off all the dems and prevents republicans from doing their job.

Will the republicans start doing the same toward democrats?

Democrats are like leaches constantly sucking the life out of anything getting done in Washington. 

Even republicans don't like the guy... or are those RINO's?  

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Who cares?  Like?  Again you are using emotion.  He still was elected by his constituents, not  other politicians.  That is why you have a RECALL election.  But it's not his district that is trying to get rid of him, it is an opposition party. 

What does that sound like when an opposition party wants to through out an elected official from the other party?

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sorry that some of you can’t comprehend more than one current event at a time.

I'm equally sorry that some of you have no sense of proportionality.  

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I wouldn't hit a woman either, but boy her face begs for it.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I wouldn't hit a woman either, but boy her face begs for it.

What policy stance in particular do you take issue with ?  Is it exposing Bidens corruption?  Doesn't seem to bother some of you guys much, as you just want to punch a girl in the face.   :dunno:  :lol: 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What policy stance in particular do you take issue with ?  Is it exposing Bidens corruption?  Doesn't seem to bother some of you guys much, as you just want to punch a girl in the face.   :dunno:  :lol: 

We were talking about punch able faces. 

2 billion from SA after whoring out our military didn't bother you, why would a couple million bother you now?

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

We were talking about punch able faces. 

2 billion from SA after whoring out our military didn't bother you, why would a couple million bother you now?

You get that spin from Huff po did you?  You a geopolitical expert and understood all the intricacies of foreign policy now too"?

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

hard to top the current reigning champion of punchable faces.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952a46c64dfca2cc3de6

Wow!  ...when TYT are less Libtarded than You! :lol:

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The topic is George Santos…try and follow along.

The point is, had Comer not come out yesterday and laid the smack down on Joe Biden, the re would have been nothing about Santos. It was a perfect example of throwing out a shiny object and getting all the stupid cats to run towards it in a reflective act of obedience.

“The blinding speed with which the feds were able to investigate Santos stands in stark contrast to the snail’s pace of the Hunter Biden investigation. It’s almost as if the DOJ is motivated solely by a political agenda.”

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

“The blinding speed with which the feds were able to investigate Santos stands in stark contrast to the snail’s pace of the Hunter Biden investigation. It’s almost as if the DOJ is motivated solely by a political agenda.”

Will anyone acknowledge this and please answer as to WHY?

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Who cares?  Like?  Again you are using emotion.  He still was elected by his constituents, not  other politicians.  That is why you have a RECALL election.  But it's not his district that is trying to get rid of him, it is an opposition party. 

What does that sound like when an opposition party wants to through out an elected official from the other party?

one should wonder how this douchenozzle ever got on the ticket or the ballot in the first place.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You get that spin from Huff po did you?  You a geopolitical expert and understood all the intricacies of foreign policy now too"?

No, never been on the site ever, So 2 billion is ok gotcha.

53 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

one should wonder how this douchenozzle ever got on the ticket or the ballot in the first place.

Probably the same way as many others like fetterman or Kilpatrick or many other dipshits that win elections.

Hell, look at the dick bag officer in the story regarding the lost boy.  Douchebags in all forms in the world.

Edited by racer254

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I am following along perfectly. The point is no one gives a shit about George Santos.  Everyone knew he was unfit, it’s not like he’s the only one in Washington that falls under the category.  But he is a Republican so he will get the book thrown at him, and guys like you will be focused on that shiny object instead of what matters.  

He was elected by GOP voters. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

Post up a pic of your mug... :lol:

I envision you having a permanent scowl.

• Haha 1