Check your account email address ×

E. Jean Carroll on Anderson Cooper

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  Let's recap.

"Showering at home makes me uncomfortable because my dad sees me naked and comes in the bathroom"

RAPE!!!!!!!

Serious wtf?  

So he walked in when she was showering and not in the shower with her? Gotcha 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, toslow said:

So he walked in when she was showering and not in the shower with her? Gotcha 

That's not what was said though. Google it.

19 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And either way fucking not relevant.  The accusation was rape.  That isn't rape.

Man i can’t grasp what some liberals on this forum are okay with 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Man i can’t grasp what some liberals on this forum are okay with 

And every sane person on here can't grasp the fact you think all liberals want to fuck 5 year olds and cut the dick off every 10 year old boy.  Your grasp is a stretch, the rest not.

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And every sane person on here can't grasp the fact you think all liberals want to fuck 5 year olds and cut the dick off every 10 year old boy.  Your grasp is a stretch, the rest not.

Can you even take the time to read what is posted before you defend. See the word some in my post and then you post all. It’s a difference 

32 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Good you actually are aware of your own exaggerations and got my point.  Now wake up on the rest.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So this woman thinks rape is sexy, and in turn, pressed charges on Trump for raping her?

Trump's an asshole, but I don't know man, this doesn't sound too convincing to me.  I'm smelling another democratic witch-hunt.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well you're pretty thick in the head so I'll spell it out for you. You don't know if Joe was wearing a bathing suit. You don't know how old the daughter was. Like I said lots of variables and with your track record of assuming things your sick disgusting mind thinks the worse.

Read moron.

"Was I molested, I think so"

image.thumb.png.e72d8afafd3fb65a40482f3cbbf9e799.png

Edited by ArcticCrusher

28 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Brainwashed low iq retards.

Ya that settles it. Her Dad is mentioned everywhere there that he molested her.

What a fucking fool you are.

Edited by Steve753

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking retard.

It's long past old that you say things exist and they don't. 

You're a fucking crazy person. A total nutcase.

On 5/9/2023 at 5:56 PM, HSR said:

I get that he's a creepy old man, no doubt, but has he EVER been accused by his daughter or anyone for sexual touching or anything at all? I'm not up on his history.

Ever wonder why his daughter is Mia always? Read some of her diary if it can even be found anylonger on the web.  It was out there but I am sure Google has been working overtime on that project 

On 5/9/2023 at 8:02 PM, Deephaven said:

Wanting to cut the dick off just 1 is to many . Turning a blind eye to allowing butchered kids is just as bad as the political pos working to make it ok .

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Ever wonder why his daughter is Mia always? Read some of her diary if it can even be found anylonger on the web.  It was out there but I am sure Google has been working overtime on that project 

I really don't give him or Trump much thought at all when I'm not on here. Neither of them deserve any attention really, at least until their funerals.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Wanting to cut the dick off just 1 is to many . Turning a blind eye to allowing butchered kids is just as bad as the political pos working to make it ok .

You missed the point completely.  Not a party thing.  Not even close.  The libtards have some stupid ass policies and wishes but this is just retarded propaganda.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You missed the point completely.  Not a party thing.  Not even close.  The libtards have some stupid ass policies and wishes but this is just retarded propaganda.

You love in deephaven so you ate fully aware in your state it is not just retarded propaganda. You full well know the laws that were recently passed in this fucked up state . You know like giving the state the ability to take your kid if you don't want him to have his dick cut off .

Letting schools keep things from moms and dads like what they identify as at school

Propaganda? No.  Just the reality of pandering to mental illness 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You love in deephaven so you ate fully aware in your state it is not just retarded propaganda. You full well know the laws that were recently passed in this fucked up state . You know like giving the state the ability to take your kid if you don't want him to have his dick cut off .

Letting schools keep things from moms and dads like what they identify as at school

Propaganda? No.  Just the reality of pandering to mental illness 

guy-drinking-coffee-spit-take-qvjgrjw8oq

what, the...  ?

maybe do a little grammar and spell check prior to hitting Submit Reply next time