Check your account email address ×

Why do conservatives fear and hate Trudeau

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You sit at dinner with the fam every night and brag about all your trolling conquests do ya?  Impressive!

Only one dumb enough to even think that is you.  If you weren't an insecure braggart perhaps you'd have a clue

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Only one dumb enough to even think that is you.  If you weren't an insecure braggart perhaps you'd have a clue

Braggart?  Mr. I've been all over Europe and have 8 wi fi door openers?  That kind of bragging?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Again, clueless you are.  What a fucking surprise.

Wifi garage door openers are $20 each.  What a thing to brag about...derp.  Go reread all your chest puffing posts.  Fucking pathetic.

20 bucks for a garage door opener?  Damn, send me a link, I just spent about 300 for mine.  :lol: 

Regale us of your world travels again Mr. DeepChestPuff.  We're headed to Spain, Italy and France this summer, maybe you can give us some sweet travel tips!

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You sit at dinner with the fam every night and brag about all your trolling conquests do ya?  Impressive!

no, I print them out and hang them in the trophy room 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

20 bucks for a garage door opener?  Damn, send me a link, I just spent about 300 for mine.  :lol: 

Regale us of your world travels again Mr. DeepChestPuff.  We're headed to Spain, Italy and France this summer, maybe you can give us some sweet travel tips!

You are a complete moron.  They go on sale, but $22 today.

https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Garage-Opener-Chamberlain-myQ-G0401/dp/B08GD3D9YJ/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=3RUTMLU1LGIYF&keywords=Myq&qid=1683464657&sprefix=myq%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzVUg2MkcySzhQQTMxJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTE4NDIwQ0Q5TjYwSEFOUzkzJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA0NTU5NjgzSEVQU0sxQlU5SVJBJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

As for sweet spots, pretty obvious you just want to go see gay shit so I can't help.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:lol:

Nothing like Sunday Morning Coffee and FS to get the day started .

image.gif.eda2996795e503392568396519dc8e45.gif

Its kind of cathartic, and I'm trying a new medium roast in the Yeti this morning!  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting....do they open the door with some kind of levitation?  Silly me, and here I thought that this was a garage door opener.

Genie 7155-TKV Smart Garage Door Opener StealthDrive Connect - Ultra Quiet opener, WiFi, Battery Backup - Works with Alexa & Google Home - - Amazon.com

Sorry weirdo, I identify as a he him hetero....and will be with my she her biological female hetero wife...

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Interesting....do they open the door with some kind of levitation?  Silly me, and here I thought that this was a garage door opener.

Genie 7155-TKV Smart Garage Door Opener StealthDrive Connect - Ultra Quiet opener, WiFi, Battery Backup - Works with Alexa & Google Home - - Amazon.com

Sorry weirdo, I identify as a he him hetero....and will be with my she her biological female hetero wife...

Do you really think Derpfaggot is capable of installing one of those?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just don't get this one. Major security breach.  Anyone can open your garage from anywhere.

Screenshot_20230507_094220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c3feceebc2eafcb5aab6a98476d0e720.jpg

Screenshot_20230507_094440_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bc7ea4e388c334f8eae0a775dff226a7.jpg

Far from the first, if it’s what I think.

All kinds of wifi devices leave the factory with the same password.

If the installer didn’t change the password when activating it, it only takes a hacker to attempt to use an email address and the factory password, see if that email is the user on an account.

I’ve got a couple cameras set up inside my house.

Password or not they could get hacked, and the video stream is on the inter webs.

i purposely put in a second level of protection.

Each power supply to the camera is wifi switched, with a completely different device and app.

They are normally off.

I need to log into the power supply app and turn it on, only then does the camera get power, emit a very loud audible signal before it goes online and I can see it.

I demonstrated this for someone last week…to show them how to set up a camera that could see the neighbours probably using their hot tub.

30 seconds in, my wife texted me “did you turn the living room camera on”?

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, I print them out and hang them in the trophy room 

Funny wasn’t you the weirdo that claimed they was gonna punch me in the mouth?

Nice trolling 😂😂😂😂😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, toslow said:

Nice trolling 😂😂😂😂😂

Nice grammar and what do you expect when you call someone a pedophile….fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice grammar and what do you expect when you call someone a pedophile….fucking idiot.

So the troll got trolled 👍😂😂

show me the post where he got called a pedo 

I’ll wait 

Edited by toslow

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

So the troll got trolled 👍😂😂

show me the post where he got called a pedo 

I’ll wait 

Hold your breath while you wait and isn’t your first line an admission that you said it? I remember you saying it and so do you but be a cunt about it…no skin off my ass.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bonita Smales ain't one to gossip.

image.png.165d30ca2f8add23120ff8aa76d1cceb.png

No gossip and if you’re cool with calling  members pedophiles then A)Go fuck yourself and B) Go fuck yourself again.😉

49 minutes ago, toslow said:

Nice trolling 😂😂😂😂😂

no, that was the real deal.  no one needs to call anyone a f'ng pedo here and I thought we moved past that?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let's not forget Mr 81 million is a fuckin pedo.

That is what I said, and anyone that supported him 

then the happy troll pipe in saying he was going to punch me in the mouth which I’m pretty sure he would quickly regret trying to do 

Edited by toslow