Check your account email address ×

Why do conservatives fear and hate Trudeau

So many people are dying suddenly around me! I can’t afford life insurance anymore because they’re paying out so much! I can’t afford health insurance anymore because of the influx into the health system raising the costs astronomically!

Oh wait, it’s only on Twitter.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230505_114958_Facebook.jpg

God dam your fucking retard, but we can keep this between you and me. But it's okay for you to jam it up members' asses. Ya fucking hypocrite:thumbsup: 

Any members on mod approval have any questions just PM me. Your posts will not be approved any longer as per site owner. I may or may not respond :lol:

Contact 550 for further instructions.

52 minutes ago, Badger** said:

God dam your fucking retard, but we can keep this between you and me. But it's okay for you to jam it up members' asses. Ya fucking hypocrite:thumbsup: 

46 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You deleted my post??!!? What a fucking pussy. :lol2:

No posts were deleted. You have been acting like a child and I told HSR to ignore your posts that needed to be approved. I was away today and just got home.

Guess what I get to do?

I come home to these cheerful posts!

:bigfinger:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm playing 5d chess with you fucking morons.:lol:

You aren't smart enough to play checkers.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It also causes blindness

Muahahahahahahahaha.  God you are dumb.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yeah, why do you think they'd let an informant do interviews and potentially expose them? It's now the NYT, 60 minutes, and Ray Epps attorney has reached out to Fox asking them to retract stories. Typically the FBI "handlers" would tell them no, STFU and go away before we get caught. NO INTERVIEWS. 

Your side of the isle? I have no faith in common sense - this story is a prime example, regardless of what side. 

I'm telling you, whacko.

Its remarkable some of the opinions I hear from people who live in Minnesota.  Then again, you elected Ilhan Omar.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

He's definitely that.  No one to be lecturing anyone about anything, and certainly unfit for moderating a place like this.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its remarkable some of the opinions I hear from people who live in Minnesota.  Then again, you elected Ilhan Omar.

Logic works regardless of state. Meaningless off topic comments, eh, not so much.

;)

:bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Logic works regardless of state. Meaningless off topic comments, eh, not so much.

;)

AC=Woolie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

;)

Well Ilhan Omar definitively does not represent logic, so there's that.  I find your take on Ray Epps to be remarkable, yet not surprising in this information warfare age we live in now.  Whats also remarkable is how some people here won't even respond to links posted, instead just waving it off based on who posted it.  intellectually beyond weak.   *looks at Smales*

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Ilhan Omar definitively does not represent logic, so there's that.  I find your take on Ray Epps to be remarkable, yet not surprising in this information warfare age we live in now.  Whats also remarkable is how some people here won't even respond to links posted, instead just waving it off based on who posted it.  intellectually beyond weak.   *looks at Smales*

What’s remarkable is that you think your opinion is worth a squirt of piss.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He has told us many times that we are to ignorant to understand. Why would we bother to read it? You must measure up to his intelligence level if you can keep up :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s remarkable is that you think your opinion is worth a squirt of piss.

It's pretty common around here.  If you don't agree you are a worthless ignorant fuck. 

Just now, ckf said:

It's pretty common around here.  If you don't agree you are a worthless ignorant fuck. 

Yep and I’m drunk according to Woolie….he cries about the level of discourse as he lowers the bar…zero self awareness.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and I’m drunk according to Woolie….he cries about the level of discourse as he lowers the bar…zero self awareness.

Do you even drink anymore?