Check your account email address ×

Why do conservatives fear and hate Trudeau

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Ilhan Omar definitively does not represent logic, so there's that

I have nothing to do with her, just as you probably have nothing to do with shitty representatives in your state, just as none have them have anything too do with the topic we’re discussing.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I find your take on Ray Epps to be remarkable, yet not surprising in this information warfare age we live in now

It’s idiotic to think agencies would keep pushing their undercover operatives out into the limelight, FOR NO REASON OR GAIN.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s remarkable is that you think your opinion is worth a squirt of piss.

Who said that?  Can you kindly furnish a link?  Thanks in advance!

After you refill your glass full of Old Crow?  :finger:

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

He has told us many times that we are to ignorant to understand. Why would we bother to read it? You must measure up to his intelligence level if you can keep up :lol:

When a person who takes the time to support his arguments with links to various sources, gets shit on by trolls, who never refute his arguments and instead just disparage him because his opinions challenge their cognitive dissonance, I don't blame him for responding the way he does.  Its why I respond the way I do.  *see above.  We're all wallowing in the mud here, lets be honest.  Lets also be honest, either side is beyond giving a fuck what the other side thinks.  And finally,when 5 years of clear governmental corruption against a sitting and past president is excused, rationalized or ignored, my side of the aisle simply does not care what any of these idiots think.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and I’m drunk according to Woolie….he cries about the level of discourse as he lowers the bar…zero self awareness.

Oh poor victim Smales...  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When a person who takes the time to support his arguments with links to various sources, gets shit on by trolls, who never refute his arguments and instead just disparage him because his opinions challenge their cognitive dissonance, I don't blame him for responding the way he does.  Its why I respond the way I do.  *see above.  We're all wallowing in the mud here, lets be honest.  Lets also be honest, either side is beyond giving a fuck what the other side thinks.  And finally,when 5 years of clear governmental corruption against a sitting and past president is excused, rationalized or ignored, my side of the aisle simply does not care what any of these idiots think.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh poor victim Smales...  

:mc::lol:

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I have nothing to do with her, just as you probably have nothing to do with shitty representatives in your state, just as none have them have anything too do with the topic we’re discussing.

It’s idiotic to think agencies would keep pushing their undercover operatives out into the limelight, FOR NO REASON OR GAIN.

We have Dick Blumenthal, Rosa DeLauro and Chris Murphy.  As bad as they are, they're still not Ilhan Omar bad.  Keep believing what you want.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

You are hitching yourself to the bat shit crazy train.  Is your next schtick to say cuck in every sentence?

I can only wonder what would have relations with the likes of you  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We have Dick Blumenthal, Rosa DeLauro and Chris Murphy.  As bad as they are, they're still not Ilhan Omar bad.  Keep believing what you want.

Why in the hell are you still talking about Ilhan Omar?!? Does it help deflect?  Talking about something completely irrelevant….. 9_9

Just now, akvanden said:

Why in the hell are you still talking about Ilhan Omar?!? Does it help deflect?  Talking about something completely irrelevant….. 9_9

It goes to opinions that I find significantly out of step with the rest of the country, even my own blue state of CT, that seem to be a common them from people from Minnesota on these boards.  Please tell me you hate cops and/or don't even call out Ben on his.  Please tell me you're a Republican like DeepHaven but spend 90% of your time shitting on conservatives and Republicans.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It goes to opinions that I find significantly out of step with the rest of the country,

What a dumb statement. Connecticut boarders NY, with AOC, so therefore, you must be like AOC. 

See how dumb that is? 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please tell me you hate cops and/or don't even call out Ben on his

The trifecta. Me calling out Ben, because I support our cops, and that “thank you” trophy is from you.

image.thumb.jpeg.791e72a00e8914ef847ec1f8ae0f01a5.jpeg

I identify as a conservative that shits on far right conservatives that are ruining our party. The misinformation is truly scary and it will be the end of us someday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I identify as a conservative that shits on far right conservatives that are ruining our party. The misinformation is truly scary and it will be the end of us someday.

X2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Imo Murphy and Blumenthal are 10x worse than Omar. She's easy to ignore. 

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

What a dumb statement. Connecticut boarders NY, with AOC, so therefore, you must be like AOC. 

See how dumb that is? 

The trifecta. Me calling out Ben, because I support our cops, and that “thank you” trophy is from you.

image.thumb.jpeg.791e72a00e8914ef847ec1f8ae0f01a5.jpeg

Youre not a conservative or indie.

Just a far left fool.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You aren't smart enough to play checkers.

Muahahahahahahahaha.  God you are dumb.

It's also a military psyop operation.

Just remember where you it first.

5d.:lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's also a military psyop operation.

Just remember where you it first.

Military :lol:

Omg.  You already drunk this morning?  First, last and only.  Bat shit crazy!!

• Gold Member
On 5/5/2023 at 2:31 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've been successfully trolling the internet since Al Gore invented it.  :)

A mb I used to live on a decade ago literally thought I was Rush Limbaugh.  

gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif

Holy fucking cringe factor :lol:

"da instigator" 9_9

4B948DCE-479D-4D29-BD4D-BF2D49247675.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, toslow said:

He only thinks he has been trolling, others just think he’s an idiot 

good thing I practice catch and release because you've been in the boat as much or more than anyone here

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

good thing I practice catch and release because you've been in the boat as much or more than anyone here

You sit at dinner with the fam every night and brag about all your trolling conquests do ya?  Impressive!

• Haha 2