Check your account email address ×

Why do conservatives fear and hate Trudeau

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ok idiot... 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/57469-ray-epps/

I was trolling @DriftBusta with the Ray Epps thread... which as usual you took to Retard Defcon 5 

go dig a hole and sit in it...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice troll moron.  Ray Epps is an FBI asset who is compromised because he is a pedo child molester.

On 4/23/2023 at 9:08 PM, akvanden said:

How dumb is right. Zero upside. Apparently you think he lives in a vacuum? Keep putting him in front of the camera, no one will ever find out?!?! And just think how much the FBI has to gain by perpetuating his fictional character. It’s sooo relevant today. 

HOW DUMB.

On 4/24/2023 at 9:01 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

if you believe Tucker and Fox or whatever that trash 'news' site was were all the Ray Epps J6 controversy began... you might be in a cult. 

;)

On 4/24/2023 at 9:02 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

FBI informant? 

dude, you've been brainwashed too? 

:(

On 4/24/2023 at 9:34 AM, EvilBird said:

But Karen says Fox started the Ray Epps controversy :lol:

The dude got called a fed immediately .  

The internet exposed it . Fox just reported it days later.  

On 4/24/2023 at 12:02 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope, I just know you and your ilk blame him (specifically) for what happened at the US capital on J6 rather than Trump, Rudy, Sydney, Eastman, Bannon, Tucker or your precious Fox 'News' because you were LIED to and brainwashed into believing it and them.  I'm sure it's difficult to admit to being gullible and by continuing the narrative it helps justify your and others misguided beliefs... or something like that.  

Here's an interesting video from J6 you probably haven't seen... 

https://youtube.com/shorts/v8-8WsYj9FU?feature=share3

• Haha 2

Oh and this Robert Fife from the Globeandmail calling out Trudeau for letting China harass an MP and his family  who called them out.  Now Trudeau has lied about knowledge of this and refuses to expel the China diplomat for fear of retaliation.  No, he's not compromised.

One of China's diplomats calls Robert a liar.:lol:

FvXGlHlaIAAzd2T.thumb.jpeg.167b44b73ac3e9ecbac21c46446cd1b1.jpeg

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BTW and since rang, who “trolls”?  Aren’t you an adult?   :dunno:   

I've been successfully trolling the internet since Al Gore invented it.  :)

A mb I used to live on a decade ago literally thought I was Rush Limbaugh.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice troll moron.  Ray Epps is an FBI asset who is compromised because he is a pedo child molester.

gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think you’re the last one holding on, no surprise. 

FBI: “keep him in the news! Keep him in the news! No one will find out, it can only help us!”

:smack:

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think you’re the last one holding on, no surprise. 

FBI: “keep him in the news! Keep him in the news! No one will find out, it can only help us!”

:smack:

He’s not.  I haven’t heard any of you guys explain why Enriko Tarrio (sp) is looking at 20 years, but Ray Epps is living a quiet, retired life even though there are countless videos of him inciting the crowd with a bullhorn to go into the capital over a period of two days.  Over 1000 people arrested, and Epps walks free?  Makes zero sense.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ray Epps is an FBI asset who is compromised because he is a pedo child molester.

I've been saying this for years and years and you kept your fucking head in the sand!!! I told you so!!! 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes we know that already.

What does that have to do with Ray Epps and the propaganda?

What do any of your responses have to do with the question being asked. See how stupid that looks now when you answer with a totally different topic. Fucking moron.

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s not.  I haven’t heard any of you guys explain why Enriko Tarrio (sp) is looking at 20 years, but Ray Epps is living a quiet, retired life even though there are countless videos of him inciting the crowd with a bullhorn to go into the capital over a period of two days.  Over 1000 people arrested, and Epps walks free?  Makes zero sense.

Enrico wasn't even there.:lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

What do any of your responses have to do with the question being asked. See how stupid that looks now when you answer with a totally different topic. Fucking moron.

Ok Karen's cousin.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This should concern anyone with half a fucking brain.  But then look what we have here.

If I was you with your insider knowledge, wealth and success I would get OFF the internet ASAP!!!!! We've had some weird members trying to join from FBI.net but I'm onto them, I think they are after YOU!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

If I was you with your insider knowledge, wealth and success I would get OFF the internet ASAP!!!!! We've had some weird members trying to join from FBI.net but I'm onto them, I think they are after YOU!!!!!!!

Instead of regularly attacking the messenger who posts things like this, consider the information he's linking.  Are you disputing that there hasn't been a concerted effort to control and censor political speech that the left doesn't like, and that its happening in both of our countries?

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, one of very few now. So the FBI won't arrest Epps because he's an informant (that they put on their most wanted list), but at the same time is willing to keep pushing him into the public, with his wife, when there's absolutely no need to, openly inviting the continued digging and harassment into his past and present, thinking no one will find out who he really is?

I know the law isn't always applied equally, but hmm, which one sounds more outlandish. 9_9

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Sorry, one of very few now. So the FBI won't arrest Epps because he's an informant (that they put on their most wanted list), but at the same time is willing to keep pushing him into the public, with his wife, when there's absolutely no need to, openly inviting the continued digging and harassment into his past and present, thinking no one will find out who he really is?

I know the law isn't always applied equally, but hmm, which one sounds more outlandish. 9_9

You've got to learn how to connect the dots. It's not as easy as it looks.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Instead of regularly attacking the messenger who posts things like this, consider the information he's linking.  Are you disputing that there hasn't been a concerted effort to control and censor political speech that the left doesn't like, and that its happening in both of our countries?

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Huh?!  FBI is "pushing" him into the public?  I see it more as 60 minutes doing a hack piece to create a narrative about "poor Ray Epps".  My side of the aisle has zero trust and faith in outlets like 60 minutes.  Listen to that podcast I linked.  Its pretty good.  :bc: 

52 minutes ago, HSR said:

Retard says what?

Tell me your  a Fagmeat cocksucker without telling me your one.

Holy fucking brainwashed loser.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes….we should all give his information careful consideration when he ends EVERY post with “fucking morons” “retards” “sheep”….ect…

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes….we should all give his information careful consideration when he ends EVERY post with “fucking morons” “retards” “sheep”….ect…

Sorry if the truth hurts.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sorry if the truth hurts.

On I know the truth…you’re a do nothing blowhard who is unable to answer simple direct questions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I gave you a like because you posted your opinions rather than a Twitter link 

There are many differences in political opinion that are driven by emotion, bias etc.

What I posted is, provable, factual information.

I do understand not everyone sees a fact the same way. Unfortunate we don't see facts the same way, myself included on occasion.

Political bias has a way of twisting the mind.

My number one voting decider is fiscal sanity, almost everything else is a distant second.

Our budget will not balance itself, and we are dooming future generations to debt servitude.

I believe that is a fact.

Many of my family who are die hard Liberals, feeding at the trough fail to see this.

Bite my tongue at family gatherings....

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1