Check your account email address ×

Ray Epps...

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Inquiring minds would like to know.....

every-one.jpg

The guy who was at Jan 6th came for some hay again today.  I asked how things going?  He says "well, they didn't come get me yet, so?":lol:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, hayward said:

The guy who was at Jan 6th came for some hay again today.  I asked how things going?  He says "well, they didn't come get me yet, so?":lol:

has he heard about the Dominion lawsuit yet? 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is going to be on 60 minutes @DriftBusta 

tune in!  

:roflcrying:

He works for the FBI and the FBI wants to keep pushing him in front of the media. Maybe he’ll eventually squeal, maybe never. It makes total sense though, so much to gain.

:smack:

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He works for the FBI and the FBI wants to keep pushing him in front of the media. Maybe he’ll eventually squeal, maybe never. It makes total sense though, so much to gain.

:smack:

My how dumb some can be, Have you never been taught the best place to hide is in plain site

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Stick with Joy Reid and Don Lemon.  They'll keep you informed.  :lol: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpRiPAQTqy7SszIDP2GxP

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

My how dumb some can be, Have you never been taught the best place to hide is in plain site

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952de16b24248d79c263

all these revelations coming out about The Fox Lies must be difficult for you two

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

How dumb is right. Zero upside. Apparently you think he lives in a vacuum? Keep putting him in front of the camera, no one will ever find out?!?! And just think how much the FBI has to gain by perpetuating his fictional character. It’s sooo relevant today. 

HOW DUMB.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How dumb is right. Zero upside. Apparently you think he lives in a vacuum? Keep putting him in front of the camera, no one will ever find out?!?! And just think how much the FBI has to gain by perpetuating his fictional character. It’s sooo relevant today. 

HOW DUMB.

Did you watch? What if anything did he say that would think he was a trumper

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

has he heard about the Dominion lawsuit yet? 

Don't know.  Probably.  He never entered the building that day (so he claims).  Said he told the others that rode down there with him, if you guys go inside, you're finding your own way home afterward.  He knew there'd be facial recognition because everybody was taking cell phone pictures.  

It was neat to see his personal video of the shaman and him walking side by side to get to the capital building.  He thought "look at this freaking guy!" :lol:

It was reported Epps and Nancy pelosi talked on cell calls multiple times leading up to jan6th, was that ever verified or found uN true?  

and what ever happend to that woman that stood and read her companies two year investigation results exposing a laundry list of bull shit including voting machine irregularities? 

i thought i saved the vid but cant find it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Did you watch? What if anything did he say that would think he was a trumper

I just did. Did you? And still doubling down? 

Holy shit. HOW DUMB.

26 minutes ago, old indy said:

It was reported Epps and Nancy pelosi talked on cell calls multiple times leading up to jan6th, was that ever verified or found uN true?

Rather than untrue, maybe you could be asking yourself it was ever verified AS true. Because apparently none of what you all latched onto about Epps was. 

I honestly don’t get it. Something that was so apparent from day 1 is still confusing to some over two years later.

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Holy shit. HOW DUMB.

Rather than untrue, maybe you could be asking yourself it was ever verified AS true. Because apparently none of what you all latched onto about Epps was. 

I honestly don’t get it. Something that was so apparent from day 1 is still confusing to some over two years later.

I just asked if it was verified. the report already said it was true.  see what i did there?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Holy shit. HOW DUMB.

And you know this as certain? How

Ohh and give me a dumb down answer, 

Edited by toslow

22 minutes ago, toslow said:

And you know this as certain? How

Ohh and give me a dumb down answer, 

As certain as the complete lack of logic or facts proving anything otherwise. 

But let’s be honest, even if it were incumbent of me to disprove made up fantasies rather than you actually prove them, there’d still be no version of a dumbed down answer that would suffice. The reality is this: what lacked logic two years ago still lacks logic today.

:fool:

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

As certain as the complete lack of logic or facts proving anything otherwise. 

But let’s be honest, even if it were incumbent of me to disprove made up fantasies rather than you actually prove them, there’d still be no version of a dumbed down answer that would suffice. The reality is this: what lacked logic two years ago still lacks logic today.

:fool:

but Tucker said... 

not a sound defense

;)

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but Tucker said... 

not a sound defense

;)

Maybe Tucker should just invite him on his show. Or would that wreck the ‘Patriot purge’ narrative his base needs to believe in? o.O

• Like 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Nope, and neither do you.

:lol:      maybe your mommy can explain it to you.                                                   You just try wayy too hard.