Check your account email address ×

RFK Jr. Making Them Squirm

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look the retarded circle jerk continues.

Biden didn't get 81 million, he's a fraud.

The only reason Dominion didn’t come after you for the spread of  false information and defamation was out of pity. They know that you’re the Joe Exotic of conspiracists. :lol: 

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden is a traitor to Americans, Trump is not.  Not even close.

like we Americans could give a fuck about what comes out of your insanity ridden conspiracy fingers... 

derr... :crazy:

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Absolutely not.  MAGA has left nothing but a trail of destruction in its wake.  Arizona would have been solidly red in the midterms if it weren't for MAGA candidate winning the Repub primary.  Instead, we're saddled with incompetence.  It happened across the country.  The Repubs are completely broken.  They even retained McDaniel as RNC head.

That and Trump is too old.  I won't vote for anyone over the age of 60 again.  65 max.

well stated, but why are you using logic rather than emotion?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Trump is a piece of fucking dogshit , don’t want Dems in charge???? Find someone besides that fat retarded ignorant orange silver spoon tub of shit to run for the Rs 

Again, who is the savior that you want to see run?....seems no one can answer that.

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

While the Republicans keep trying to get people who are unelectable into office.

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Not sure how they don't get it.  Unelectable equals more of the same, but an easy win for someone who isn't a piece of shit but they'd rather have the loss.  Wtf???

Here we go again....Unelectable ?:lol: yeah I could see if he lost votes from 2016 to 2020 but the reality is he gained 10 fuckin million votes. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Look the retarded circle jerk continues.

Biden didn't get 81 million, he's a fraud.

Without a doubt 

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Absolutely not.  MAGA has left nothing but a trail of destruction in its wake.  Arizona would have been solidly red in the midterms if it weren't for MAGA candidate winning the Repub primary.  Instead, we're saddled with incompetence.  It happened across the country.  The Repubs are completely broken.  They even retained McDaniel as RNC head.

That and Trump is too old.  I won't vote for anyone over the age of 60 again.  65 max.

Well I guess you will be sitting out this election.....

And  Trump's endorsed candidates did very well in the midterms contrary to what MsM tells you.

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

stormy hush $

classified docs

trumpOrg NY lawsuit

Georgia vote begging grand jury

J6 special counsel 

9_9

yeah, let's elect THAT guy again because it was so wonderful the first time!!!

you're in a cult... ;)

Yup all bogus charges that will probably only strengthen his chances.... and I will wear the cult badge with pride !

1682426679902.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Uh oh, Kennedy jr. is polling at 20% already. 
They can try to sideline him but he’s not going away. 
If they fuck him over he’s going to run as an indy, and there goes the election. :lol: 

Cant wait to see how this plays out….

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Uh oh, Kennedy jr. is polling at 20% already. 
They can try to sideline him but he’s not going away. 
If they fuck him over he’s going to run as an indy, and there goes the election. :lol: 

Cant wait to see how this plays out….

Yeah could be interesting....they want no part of him and especially no debates.....if he runs as independent....will hurt Biden more than Trump I would think.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah could be interesting....they want no part of him and especially no debates.....if he runs as independent....will hurt Biden more than Trump I would think.

Oh yeah. Take a bunch of his votes away.

Would be ideal for the other team.

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again, who is the savior that you want to see run?....seems no one can answer that.

Here we go again....Unelectable ?:lol: yeah I could see if he lost votes from 2016 to 2020 but the reality is he gained 10 fuckin million votes. :thumbsup:

Without a doubt 

Well I guess you will be sitting out this election.....

And  Trump's endorsed candidates did very well in the midterms contrary to what MsM tells you.

Yup all bogus charges that will probably only strengthen his chances.... and I will wear the cult badge with pride !

1682426679902.jpg

I've never been a group think guy, but my fuck, the group think thing has gotten out of hand.  

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've never been a group think guy, but my fuck, the group think thing has gotten out of hand.  

Most of the group wants Trump to go away. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Most of the group wants Trump to go away. 

and Biden...

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You take a poll did ya?  :lol: :bc: 

based upon internal polling from FS...  https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/57370-biden-vs-trump-2024/

no Trump

no Biden

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Esp ones who force vax mandates on you.

The covid global iq test was a test for communism.

image.thumb.png.684e7db8b78d71e3fa69ccf7dca74e7d.png

I'm not singling him out by any means. Maybe he means everything he says and is committed to it but good luck on convincing his party leadership on his agenda. Look how they raped Bernie and he certainly fell back in lockstep in a hurry. 

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I'm not singling him out by any means. Maybe he means everything he says and is committed to it but good luck on convincing his party leadership on his agenda. Look how they raped Bernie and he certainly fell back in lockstep in a hurry. 

Then he should run as an independent.

Fuck over the dems.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Then he should run as an independent.

Fuck over the dems.

if he runs as an independent it will be the fault of anyone who voted for him when Biden beats Trump again... :crazy:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just like trump will do to the pubs 

if Trump runs Indy he'll get clobbered like a baby seal... 

Edit:  it would provide him with a great grifting opportunity though 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He never did the first time.

why wasn't Trump at the White House correspondent's dinner last night... and why did Fox agree to pay Dominion ? 

you're hilarious 😂

• Haha 1