Check your account email address ×

Fox defamation trial delayed, network pursues settlement talks

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Karen's pronouns are she/her so I'm pretty sure she also reads alternative viewpoints ... but hey, at least she doesn't pay for Fox News, dammit!! 

weak bro... very, very weak

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't read your link regarding paying for Fox.  What was your point?  Most cable/streaming services have Fox as part of a package.  So yes, I get Fox, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, CSpan, etc.  I'm a pretty good judge of character too, and I'd say you're a Democrat who calls himself an independant.

that's fine, I don't read the vast majority of shit you post

:bc:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mark Levin jumped into today to taunt the judge in the case. 

I can't wait to see Tucker Swanson Carlson take the stand.  Might burn a vacation day if they broadcast it.  

See what Fox News tried to redact in the Dominion defamation case

Internal communications that the company wanted to keep from the public included hosts disparaging guests and acknowledging that election conspiracy theories were off base.

https://www.nbcnews.com/media/see-fox-news-tried-redact-dominion-defamation-case-rcna77481

look-at.gif

:roflcrying:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

See what Fox News tried to redact in the Dominion defamation case

Internal communications that the company wanted to keep from the public included hosts disparaging guests and acknowledging that election conspiracy theories were off base.

https://www.nbcnews.com/media/see-fox-news-tried-redact-dominion-defamation-case-rcna77481

look-at.gif

:roflcrying:

Lying fucking bitch Sydney Powell!

- Tucker Carlson

48 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Speaking from experience, obviously.  

Hey your bestie got a laugh eh Bontz :lol:Why didn't you respond to his cry for help?

Screenshot_20230417_213632_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

The election definitely had large amounts of hidden tampering and ballot dumps for Biden.
Trump is 100% right.

Oh absolutely.... triple scanning ballots from a few that stayed behind while building was evacuated for a "pipe burst". Rigged and stolen. Trump spot-on with that post....so many irregularities and he won almost every bellwether county that every other presidential election was decided on.

10 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

Crnr2Crnr is a great example of how programmed your average person it.

Yup..... believing any MSM or government associate is a stretch these days....but many suck it up.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've got $500 on Crnr.

Doubtful...... won't even take the "sure bet" of Trump losing:poke:

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

up until the point you said it... precisely whom were you painting with your broad brush?   were you calling everyone in the thread you don't agree with a pedo?  certain one's?  

here's the deal sport, had someone called you or anyone else here a pedo, groomer or whatever labels are being mindlessly thrown around these days... I would have reacted in precisely the same manner. 

now do you get where I stand? 

1679177119458.jpg.a3327d9651fa0d04c6e4dbadeae3b672.jpg

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Shitting on Fox News while they remain on top of all network news, despite this lawsuit which hasn’t been settled.  Shitting on Fox news while the other msm and legacy news sources spent 6 years manufacturing one fake coordinated narrative after another gaslighting the country and creating a phenomenon known as tds.  Quite remarkable actually, given how so many focus on Trump and not the fucking train wreck running the country right now.  For fucks sake‘s we’ve sent hundreds of billions of dollars to a non-ally, and are now facing off with a nuclear power.  Are any of you guys on board with all this shit  In 18 months like it or not it comes down to A. or B.  Choose wisely.  Todays WSJ….

5FA31DED-74A6-4BEA-BE68-E81DB9502C94.jpeg

2A29A4F7-A074-40A4-91BD-BEB77CDAB06B.jpeg

Post of the Day:thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mark Levin jumped into today to taunt the judge in the case. 

Levin knows his shit...just brilliant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh absolutely.... triple scanning ballots from a few that stayed behind while building was evacuated for a "pipe burst". Rigged and stolen. Trump spot-on with that post....so many irregularities and he won almost every bellwether county that every other presidential election was decided on.

Yup..... believing any MSM or government associate is a stretch these days....but many suck it up.

Doubtful...... won't even take the "sure bet" of Trump losing:poke:

1679177119458.jpg.a3327d9651fa0d04c6e4dbadeae3b672.jpg

Post of the Day:thumbsup:

Levin knows his shit...just brilliant.

2hdotq.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Now do Joy Reid.  And Rachel Maddow.  And Brian Stelter.  And Jim Acosta.  And......

they don't work for a network being sued for defamation...

fred-sanford-angry.gif

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Hey your bestie got a laugh eh Bontz :lol:Why didn't you respond to his cry for help?

Screenshot_20230417_213632_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey look everyone!  Little Stevie has a new guy to stalk now that he can't bust Badger's balls!!

• Like 1

Dominion and Donald Trump put Fox News between a rock and a dumb place. 

Network officials are wedged between a known election lie they promoted and the ever-needy, endlessly noisy former president himself, who wants them to keep lying. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnists/2023/04/18/fox-news-dominion-trial-could-force-network-to-stop-lying/11684881002/

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

The amount of people that don't see the agenda behind most main stream media is just staggering. It's very easy to understand how dumb and gullable people are, your average liberal today is very similar to an agent of the Red Guard or Hitler's private SS army. Agree or get deleted. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Now do Joy Reid.  And Rachel Maddow.  And Brian Stelter.  And Jim Acosta.  And......

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

they don't work for a network being sued for defamation...

fred-sanford-angry.gif

Don’t rain on his whataboutism.🤣😉

8 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

The amount of people that don't see the agenda behind most main stream media is just staggering. It's very easy to understand how dumb and gullable people are, your average liberal today is very similar to an agent of the Red Guard or Hitler's private SS army. Agree or get deleted. 

the deep thinker is back... 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952df8d53d8d98323998

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Dominion and Donald Trump put Fox News between a rock and a dumb place. 

Network officials are wedged between a known election lie they promoted and the ever-needy, endlessly noisy former president himself, who wants them to keep lying. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnists/2023/04/18/fox-news-dominion-trial-could-force-network-to-stop-lying/11684881002/

holy fuck that headline is rich, whoed a thunk it. media lying 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

holy fuck that headline is rich, whoed a thunk it. media lying 

feel free to refute it line by line, as I didn't write it... if you read it, which I doubt you did 

• Like 1