Check your account email address ×

Fox defamation trial delayed, network pursues settlement talks

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s exactly what they said in their statement. “We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false.” AKA claims they made, and we’re getting sued, for were false.

Dominion just got 10 times more than their entire company is worth - that’s why they took it. They might know they would win, but you never know how much the jury will award them. 

I see that as saying not everything they said was false. :dunno:

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I bet you're a big Joy Reid fan.  Probably has a signed Keith Olberman picture.  :lol: 

idk how much you bet, but you lost it... or did you 'settle it'? 

:)

Dominion may have settled this suit, but its legal pursuits are far from over. The company still has defamation suits related to allegations of election fraud pending against Fox competitors Newsmax and OAN, as well as against the MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell, Overstock.com founder Patrick Byrne, and against Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, both former lawyers for

Donald J. Trump

I smell some new threads coming...  :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

Anyone who considers Faux Noise news should end treated as a felon and not allowed to vote.  Fuckers admit to lying about election fraud and the sheep keep tubing in.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anyone who considers Faux Noise news should end treated as a felon and not allowed to vote.  Fuckers admit to lying about election fraud and the sheep keep tubing in.

No different than CNN lying about Russian collusion. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And anyone who considers CNN and MSNBC news should take Ben's advice and kill themself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The stupid keeps getting more stupid on here :lol: 

What about….. :lmao:  As entities you clowns defend are settling cases for out right lying to you….the sheep :snack:

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Who needs the news when we have such awesome news stories & reporting here on FS?  Especially Twitter shares!! 

face it... Dominion :owned: Fox, Tucker, Hannity and TRUMP today... probably you as well, definitely Busta who would never admit it.... AND THERE'S EVEN MORE TO COME

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure if Fox went belly up & was never able to broadcast again, I wouldn’t lose any sleep. Some of you TDS’ers though - you’d be lost without your daily beat off material. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I’m pretty sure if Fox went belly up & was never able to broadcast again, I wouldn’t lose any sleep. Some of you TDS’ers though - you’d be lost without your daily beat off material. 

here's some shit you won't hear about on your ALTERNATIVE news... 

oof-old-man.gif