Check your account email address ×

Ban all cops

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yes... I have friends from Idaho that are even libs and hate cops... remember Ruby Ridge?

That was ATF, FBI killing and murdering over some shotguns if I remember correctly.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Your right if those that get pulled over we’re not carrying and willing to kill!no need for guns but until that changes officers will be carrying.unfortunately some bad people out there!!

What percentage of traffic stops result in an officer getting shot.  Very few.  Crossing guard is a more deadily job in the US then being a police officer.

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's a great amendment to hide your fear and paranoia behind... followed by an idiotic question.  :)

Cops kill more innocent people by a wide margin compared to cops being killed by criminals.  Simple fact.  People need more protection from cops then cops need protection from people.

like that Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol…. She was killed by a Cop.  She was unarmed and no deadily threat to anybody.   If those cops didn’t have guns she would still be alive.  

16 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I did once around 1971 when a guy pulled a Pistol on me after I hit him earlier when he was trying to Rape a local girl I knew. Long story.

Good thing you didn't have a gun or you may not be here posting today :bc:

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

2 with minor injuries, 1 passed away.  

This will leave a big hole on multiple levels for many surrounding communities.  

A brief update.

The suspect was new to the address within the last year.  I'm not sure if it means they are new to the area as well.

For those of you who in MN do not know about Cyrus, it is a very small town with no full time police force, about 250 people. 

There are probably under 2 dozen jobs in town. 

Most residence are either retired, commute for work, or ride the pogey.  

It is one of the more "affordable" places to live in the area, so it can draw all types.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Why do cops need to carry to talk to people, write tickets, or sit in their car.  They don’t have a deadily job and would be just as successful at policing using less than lethal methods.  Many countries around the world have unarmed police and they can enforce laws without being shot or shooting people to enforce what ever laws.

Three cops were shot in NE Minnesota yesterday, on a domestic call 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Shit happens 

2 cops shot an 18 year old kid out of a tree here last year for shoplifting and claimed he had a knife. 

He was 15 feet up a fucking tree and he wasn’t a god damned ninja. Neither cop was charged for the murder. 

Fuck cops 

• Gold Member

In another unfortunate example of potential police excess, The Kansas City Star reported Wednesday that an 80-year-old man was chased and tased after police tried to stop him for going three mph over the speed limit. After he was tased, according to his lawyer, the driver dropped “like a rock.”

John Sigg, the man at the center of the case, has filed a federal suit against Kansas’ Iola Police Department. On April 16. 2021, Sigg says that a lieutenant from the department clocked him going 38 mph in a 35 mph zone. This was enough of a reason for them to give chase after Sigg.

The suit says that multiple vehicles pursued Sigg, though it doesn’t name an exact number. His attorney says that he didn’t realize he was being followed by police as he was driving to the car lot his family owned. When he got to the dealership and got out of his vehicle, Sigg’s lawyer says he was surrounded by officers and their vehicles. As he looked around confused as to what was going on, two officers drew their guns on him while they all yelled for him to get on the ground. One of the images from one of the officer’s body cam footage shows Sigg with his hands raised.

Without warning, the suit says, one of the officers used his taser on Sigg. He immediately dropped from the shock, cutting his head when he hit the ground. Sigg eventually had to be taken to the hospital for his injuries and to have the taser’s probes removed.

https://jalopnik.com/police-tasered-elderly-driver-stopped-after-going-3-mph-1850334767

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Western MN.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Who fired first?

MN BCA says the suspect.  All 3 were wearing body cameras and were on, according to the press conference 15 minutes ago.

Edit:  BCA says when they informed the suspect that he was being arrested, he grabbed or pulled and gun and started firing. 

Edited by racinfarmer

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shit happens 

2 cops shot an 18 year old kid out of a tree here last year for shoplifting and claimed he had a knife. 

He was 15 feet up a fucking tree and he wasn’t a god damned ninja. Neither cop was charged for the murder. 

Fuck cops 

That half a keg of beer really scarred you for life. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Western MN.

MN BCA says the suspect.  All 3 were wearing body cameras and were on, according to the press conference 15 minutes ago.

Edit:  BCA says when they informed the suspect that he was being arrested, he grabbed or pulled and gun and started firing. 

If suspect fired first then cops have a constitutional right to self defense.  One criminal and one cop dead.  Looks like successful police action

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

2nd amendment rights by US constitution the right to bear arm for self defense from those that attempt to harm you. Should you be able to shot cops without recourse if you feel threatened by them and fear for your life?

Your last question…………Good lord are you an idiot. I’ve been on this planet for 55 years and not once has that scenario even come close to happening and most people could say the same thing. 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Your last question…………Good lord are you an idiot. I’ve been on this planet for 55 years and not once has that scenario even come close to happening and most people could say the same thing. 

In the OP if the guy would have not been hit and killed should he have been able to shoot back at cops in self defense?  If he was able to kill cops shooting at him would he have been justified.  Sounds like his wife was able to return fire on the cops…. If she was lucky enough to kill one would she have been in trouble.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Absolutely!

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

In the OP if the guy would have not been hit and killed should he have been able to shoot back at cops in self defense?  If he was able to kill cops shooting at him would he have been justified.  Sounds like his wife was able to return fire on the cops…. If she was lucky enough to kill one would she have been in trouble.

She is going to be charged with attempted murder im sure 

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

I might have used it if I had 1 on me, I didn't.

Yup you could have shot him and your life would have changed forever or he might have shot you and same outcome.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup you could have shot him and your life would have changed forever or he might have shot you and same outcome.

Yup, it could have.

I shot a guy trying to steal my Pontoon boat engine off my boat, it was 180 feet away when I saw the guy at night undoing the engine off the boat transom when the security lights went off, I loaded number 8 shot in a single shot 12 gage shotgun, yelled out my Sun Porch window for him to stop or I'd shoot, he yelled back said you can't do that as he ran away, so I shot him, he screamed "you sob" and I said stop or I'll shoot you again but I didn't, it must have felt like a 100 bee stings at that distance, he only had on swim trunks, a cop who lived about 200 feet away called me and said you got him.. there were boat engines being stolen at the time including the Water Patrol boat engine, they sawed off the Transom to steal it, my oldest Daughter was dating the Sargents step son at the time, he came to my home and asked me to go with him to see if we could find the guy, I asked if I could bring along a firearm, he said "NO", we found blood but not the guy, no more engines were stolen after that night at least on the Lake I lived on.

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, it could have.

I shot a guy trying to steal my Pontoon boat engine off my boat, it was 180 feet away when I saw the guy at night undoing the engine off the boat transom when the security lights went off, I loaded number 8 shot in a single shot 12 gage shotgun, yelled out my Sun Porch window for him to stop or I'd shoot, he yelled back said you can't do that as he ran away, so I shot him, he screamed "you sob" and I said stop or I'll shoot you again but I didn't, it must have felt like a 100 bee stings at that distance, he only had on swim trunks, a cop who lived about 200 feet away called me and said you got him.. there were boat engines being stolen at the time including the Water Patrol boat engine, they sawed off the Transom to steal it, my oldest Daughter was dating the Sargents step son at the time, he came to my home and asked me to go with him to see if we could find the guy, I asked if I could bring along a firearm, he said "NO", we found blood but not the guy, no more engines were stolen after that night at least on the Lake I lived on.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Yup, it could have.

Yup that would have stung like a bitch:lol:

Screenshot_20230416_151459_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

That was ATF, FBI killing and murdering over some shotguns if I remember correctly.

Yes he sold a sawed off shotgun. Not exactly something worth a high risk raid. 

Just as in with waco they should have just waited till he went to town and busted him at a gas station

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

In another unfortunate example of potential police excess, The Kansas City Star reported Wednesday that an 80-year-old man was chased and tased after police tried to stop him for going three mph over the speed limit. After he was tased, according to his lawyer, the driver dropped “like a rock.”

John Sigg, the man at the center of the case, has filed a federal suit against Kansas’ Iola Police Department. On April 16. 2021, Sigg says that a lieutenant from the department clocked him going 38 mph in a 35 mph zone. This was enough of a reason for them to give chase after Sigg.

The suit says that multiple vehicles pursued Sigg, though it doesn’t name an exact number. His attorney says that he didn’t realize he was being followed by police as he was driving to the car lot his family owned. When he got to the dealership and got out of his vehicle, Sigg’s lawyer says he was surrounded by officers and their vehicles. As he looked around confused as to what was going on, two officers drew their guns on him while they all yelled for him to get on the ground. One of the images from one of the officer’s body cam footage shows Sigg with his hands raised.

Without warning, the suit says, one of the officers used his taser on Sigg. He immediately dropped from the shock, cutting his head when he hit the ground. Sigg eventually had to be taken to the hospital for his injuries and to have the taser’s probes removed.

https://jalopnik.com/police-tasered-elderly-driver-stopped-after-going-3-mph-1850334767

Disgusting. round here ya get about 10 mph over on the house on backroads. On highway under 80 and you are fine