Check your account email address ×

How the US used treaties to take over North America

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

In 100 yrs someone will make a film called . How the mexicans stole it back.

You mean acquire it back. It won’t matter for the native Americans. They’ll all be dead from booze and drugs as was plan by whites all along. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The natives were killing each other long before the whiteman came along.

And when the Europeans arrived, it was a war whether the natives realized it or not. The natives were conquered. By pen or by gun. Conquered.

14 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The natives were killing each other long before the whiteman came along.

And when the Europeans arrived, it was a war whether the natives realized it or not. The natives were conquered. By pen or by gun. Conquered.

The native tribes were battling one another in the same way Northern Europeans were battling. That was far different than the genocide inflicted on them by the Europeans and later US government 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The native tribes were battling one another in the same way Northern Europeans were battling. That was far different than the genocide inflicted on them by the Europeans and later US government 

How? Because one was more affective than the another?

The natives were met with superior mentality and firepower.

It was war. The natives lost.

Let's move on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Let's move on.

Yep, poor spindry at least you can park your van out west without being scalped.

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Let's move on.

I don’t disagree that the more modern and brutal participant won. The issue of unfair and broken treaty agreements as well as human rights abominations is a character trait of America that began early and persists right up until today. I’m sure the US, at least on a regional level, will continue to find ways to wiggle out the treaties established with the Native Americans. And some white guys will be standing in the corner laughing and applauding. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Rage Farming in full effect by the mental health professional

When will he have something about Catholic republicans?

Go check license plates you feeble minded fucktwaddle. Are you going to argue the OP and say that this country DOES NOT have a history of breaking treaties? Have you ever heard of or read about the Resident Schools and what went on there and yes it involved religion so sorry if that offends you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go check license plates you feeble minded fucktwaddle. Are you going to argue the OP and say that this country DOES NOT have a history of breaking treaties? Have you ever heard of or read about the Resident Schools and what went on there and yes it involved religion so sorry if that offends you.

Tell me what country doesn't have a history of breaking treaties?  You all think that the US is the only government that has ever done something like this.  Fortunately, we don't do it as much as others.  Again this is nothing more than rage farming from the typical forum members and the ones that do it all seem to vote the same liberal way.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Tell me what country doesn't have a history of breaking treaties?  You all think that the US is the only government that has ever done something like this.  Fortunately, we don't do it as much as others.  Again this is nothing more than rage farming from the typical forum members and the ones that do it all seem to vote the same liberal way.

What country do we live in and no where has anybody said that The US is the only country that does this….also I’m  so happy you discovered the term “rage farming”….I’m sure you’ll wear it out in short order. 
BTW do you have a link to your assertion that we break less treaties than other countries? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

What country do we live in and I’m so happy you discovered the term “rage farming”….I’m sure you’ll wear it out in short order. 
BTW do you have a link to your assertion that we break less treaties than other countries? 

No need for a link.  And the term fits perfectly for the OP type of threads.  He looks for anything that will insult white male american republicans.

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Your government and the lying MSM are responsible for all the wars started after WW2 and over 20 million lives lost and 10 trillion wasted just to feed the MIL.

I think we gave the natives too much. What other conquered nation in history was given their own lands that they claim as a sovereign nation, but still get benefits from the country they claim to not be part of. In wi because of the treaties they get to have a huge influence on our hunting and fishing laws even though they claim to be a sovereign nation. Did they get a shitty deal? Yep! your ancestors lost the war. Should they get special treatment now or should they assimilate into the u.s. and act like any other American citizen?

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your government and the lying MSM are responsible for all the wars started after WW2 and over 20 million lives lost and 10 trillion wasted just to feed the MIL.

Why are we feeding our Mother In Law?🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No need for a link.  And the term fits perfectly for the OP type of threads.  He looks for anything that will insult white male american republicans.

So you are talking out of your ass yet again because Spin lives in your empty head.

13 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I think we gave the natives too much. What other conquered nation in history was given their own lands that they claim as a sovereign nation, but still get benefits from the country they claim to not be part of. In wi because of the treaties they get to have a huge influence on our hunting and fishing laws even though they claim to be a sovereign nation. Did they get a shitty deal? Yep! your ancestors lost the war. Should they get special treatment now or should they assimilate into the u.s. and act like any other American citizen?

Other countries have the decency to put the indigenous people out of their misery. American whites put them on a reservation so they can get that all important sense of dominance and superiority. Like how a serial killer keeps trinkets and trophies of his victims. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Other countries have the decency to put the indigenous people out of their misery. American whites put them on a reservation so they can get that all important sense of dominance and superiority. Like how a serial killer keeps trinkets and trophies of his victims. 

Yes we did at the time, but there's nothing keeping them there now. They can  join the rest of us anytime they want. I live between 2 reservations,some natives from each 1 go to work everday like the rest of us,  others sit on the rez and bitch about how bad they have it and how evil the white man's government is and how they are sovereign while they wait for the check to show up from our government

12 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Yes we did at the time, but there's nothing keeping them there now. They can  join the rest of us anytime they want. I live between 2 reservations,some natives from each 1 go to work everday like the rest of us,  others sit on the rez and bitch about how bad they have it and how evil the white man's government is and how they are sovereign while they wait for the check to show up from our government

I don’t disagree. Yet I also understand that when a culture is humiliated and beaten into dirt, the epigenetic effects last for generations. Often times it’s permanent. There are a few highly intelligent and gifted individuals who escape, but for the average person the odds are poor. That can also be seen in blacks, yet to a lesser extent. Just look at what the civil war did to many of the southern whites and the humiliation they experienced. Impoverished, poorly educated, and rifled with addiction and violence to this day. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Yeah…Bootstraps you filthy savages! 
SMFH

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah…Bootstraps you filthy savages! 
SMFH

What's keeping them from getting jobs like the rest of us? There's tons of successful natives, many are business owners around here. They try to hire off the rez but have trouble finding workers. No matter the race, if someone pays you to just exist, there's little incentive to be better. There is absolutely nothing keeping them on the rez and out of general society other than their own fault