Check your account email address ×

The tolerate left

And people like Toolkit will defend the "it" that punched Riley Gaines with some sort of claim that she deserved it.  I've always said I don't really care what a person does with their life ... let the guys be girls or vice versa .. but don't shove it down my throat or get in my face about "your rights".  Especially if you're arguing about young kids who aren't old enough to make lifelong decisions about their sexuality  This story just proves, the transgender stuff is out of control, and what happened to Riley Gaines is completely unacceptable.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And people like Toolkit will defend the "it" that punched Riley Gaines with some sort of claim that she deserved it.  I've always said I don't really care what a person does with their life ... let the guys be girls or vice versa .. but don't shove it down my throat or get in my face about "your rights".  Especially if you're arguing about young kids who aren't old enough to make lifelong decisions about their sexuality  This story just proves, the transgender stuff is out of control, and what happened to Riley Gaines is completely unacceptable.

The trans movement is coordinated globally and is an attack on traditional western nuclear family values.

Toolkit is too dumb to see past the propaganda.  Many others here as well.

• Like 3

There was just a story where the managers and owner of a strip club were arrested....a 15 year old girl was dancing (wrong on every level)

Yet, we don't arrest the activists that permanently mutilate children of the same age. The dichotomy is stunning. 

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How long did it take you to find that weak counter racism story?

Is that really what you think of the story?  You can't form an actual opinion on the topic of what happened as being right or wrong?  If Riley Gaines was your daughter, and speaking out against males being able to compete in a women's sport, only to be hit by a man wearing a dress ... you'd just chalk it up as a ho-hum moment?

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Is that really what you think of the story?  You can't form an actual opinion on the topic of what happened as being right or wrong?  If Riley Gaines was your daughter, and speaking out against males being able to compete in a women's sport, only to be hit by a man wearing a dress ... you'd just chalk it up as a ho-hum moment?

Not an answer.

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're asking him to have some basic common sense.  Not possible and proven daily.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/riley-gaines-ambushed-physically-hit-after-saving-womens-sports-speech-san-francisco-state

Nothing says tolerance like a punch in the face. You are free to have your own beliefs, as long as they are the same as mine 🙄

These trans people seem to have some mental issues..

Colorado suspect allegedly planned multiple school shootings: Authorities

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-suspect-allegedly-planned-multiple-school-shootings-authorities

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

These trans people seem to have some mental issues..

Colorado suspect allegedly planned multiple school shootings: Authorities

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-suspect-allegedly-planned-multiple-school-shootings-authorities

Breaking on CNN and the fake news.

12 hours ago, Bontz said:

And people like Toolkit will defend the "it" that punched Riley Gaines with some sort of claim that she deserved it. 

:cop: