Check your account email address ×

34 Felony Counts

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol:  

So if they prosecute Trump for the documents...then they have to prosecute Biden as well....not going to happen. 

The semantics of the word "find" is ridiculous...he didn't say fabricate the votes.

All a bunch of crap.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

So if they prosecute Trump for the documents...then they have to prosecute Biden as well....not going to happen. 

The semantics of the word "find" is ridiculous...he didn't say fabricate the votes.

All a bunch of crap.

What the fuck are you babbling about you fucking retard? 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

All a bunch of crap.

Apples and Oranges.  Orange man lied and hid his after along with ignoring a subpoena.  Biden - immediately turned them over mad gave full access to search. 

Anyone legal scholar outside morons on right wing echo chambers agree.  You’re win a cult so best you sit this one out :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Apples and Oranges.  Orange man lied and hid his after along with ignoring a subpoena.  Biden - immediately turned them over mad gave full access to search. 

Anyone legal scholar outside morons on right wing echo chambers agree.  You’re win a cult so best you sit this one out :thumbsup:

Trumps docs secured and guarded by the secret service...Bidens in his garage which was accessible to his crack head son. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Trumps docs secured and guarded by the secret service...Bidens in his garage which was accessible to his crack head son. 

That’s false.  Newsmax?  Faux?  OAN?  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The last election cost just less than 5BILLION DOLLARS. But yeah 8 million…..lmao

Still a very good show of support... He is not counting on it to fund his entire campaign jeesh

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You mean the fake Washington post story that the GA DA is pimping?  Or are you holding out hope for the Mara Lago raid?

The Georgia case will make him flee the country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Georgia case will make him flee the country.

Carlos Moron won’t believe it even though the phone call was taped by Repugs :lol: 

Cult :thumbsup:

This was just a mistake. They should’ve let it go. If it somehow effected the security of the country I could see pursuing it. But none of this shit even matters. I fucking hate politics. Fuck the GOP and fuck liberals. None of them give a shit about the people. It’s all about maintaining their position. Fuck ‘em. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This was just a mistake. They should’ve let it go. If it somehow effected the security of the country I could see pursuing it. But none of this shit even matters. I fucking hate politics. Fuck the GOP and fuck liberals. None of them give a shit about the people. It’s all about maintaining their position. Fuck ‘em. 

I think I am more concerned with what Taibbi and Schellen berger were laying out in their congressional testimony. At some point it no longer matters what party you are from if the whole country is under the thumb of a Stasi like police force. 

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I think I am more concerned with what Taibbi and Schellen berger were laying out in their congressional testimony. At some point it no longer matters what party you are from if the whole country is under the thumb of a Stasi like police force. 

I don’t fucking care anymore. They just need to stop. Both sides are guilty of selfishness and hate. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Carlos Moron won’t believe it even though the phone call was taped by Repugs :lol: 

Cult :thumbsup:

Like the phone call with Zelinsky that was supposed to be the key to Trump's impeachment. How many times you going to let your party lie to you in this manner? 

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How about the documents at Joe's club house in DC that the Chinese paid for? 

Docs found all over the place total sloppiness and carelessness and he gets a pass.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t fucking care anymore. They just need to stop. Both sides are guilty of selfishness and hate. 

The old school liberal Democrats would have been all over any infringement of the first amendment but the corporate whores passing as Democrats today are all for the oppression of thought. 

for those keeping score at home—

Hillary Clinton: 0 felony counts

Joe Biden: 0 felony counts

Hunter Biden: 0 felony counts

Dr. Fauci: 0 felony counts

Barack Obama: 0 felony counts

Donald Trump: 34 FELONY COUNTS

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

8 million raised for Trump's campaign since "indictment".

1680545594393.jpg

When are Republicans finally going to do something and QUIT RUNNING THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS?

Got a case? Then take it to fucking court or shut the fuck up. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

When are Republicans finally going to do something and QUIT RUNNING THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS?

Got a case? Then take it to fucking court or shut the fuck up. 

Word....I agree...Repubs are spineless for the most part