Check your account email address ×

Whining liberal media

I wish Trump would put a hard ass in place of Spicer.  He does ok but they work him over.  Get a fire breather up there and start pulling  chairs to the fucking little bitchy opposition forces.  Enough with these fuck-faces trying to push policy.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I wish Trump would put a hard ass in place of Spicer.  He does ok but they work him over.  Get a fire breather up there and start pulling  chairs to the fucking little bitchy opposition forces.  Enough with these fuck-faces trying to push policy.

I think he's great.  Gotta be one of the hardest jobs in the world, keeping those jackals at bay.  Plus you know all Trumps people have bulls eyes on their back, with the whining assholes all wanting each and every one of their scalps.   Look at all the headlines framing up narratives that this one or that one is on the way out, and then they try and build on it.  "Mr President, have you finally had enough of Sean Spicer?!"  "Mr.  President, is it true that you've lost confidence in Spicer?"  etc..  Unless they do something super stupid, I say support them, and not cave to, for the lack of a better term, their enemies, because it will accomplish nothing except to embolden them.

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

spicer is comic gold. I hope he goes nowhere.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have still have yet to read one positive article about Trump or anyone he has ever came in contact with. 

maybe because they are extremely rare? personally I don't think you really read much of anything, tbh. I've read some positive things about trump in the media on occasion. what about the syria strike?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I think he's great.  Gotta be one of the hardest jobs in the world, keeping those jackals at bay.  Plus you know all Trumps people have bulls eyes on their back, with the whining assholes all wanting each and every one of their scalps.   Look at all the headlines framing up narratives that this one or that one is on the way out, and then they try and build on it.  "Mr President, have you finally had enough of Sean Spicer?!"  "Mr.  President, is it true that you've lost confidence in Spicer?"  etc..  Unless they do something super stupid, I say support them, and not cave to, for the lack of a better term, their enemies, because it will accomplish nothing except to embolden them.

I just think he gets soft and starts to back peddle for no reason.  Maybe he's the perfect man for that job for that reason.  "kiddie gloves". I say beat them at their own game and embarrass them.  It can be done with wit in a very classy fashion.  He starts but then backs off like he doesn't want to hurt feelings or something.  I say rip and tear!

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

spicer is comic gold. I hope he goes nowhere.

Well, that's fair...it's your turn to laugh....we got to laugh for 8 years.  You can for the next 16 or so.  The economy booming will make us laugh too....at you crying. :lol:

How's your party working out?  Good.  Sure seems like it. :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have still have yet to read one positive article about Trump or anyone he has ever came in contact with. 

Not a ton of billionaire types that speak with the media.  It's gotta be an extremely private and exclusive club.  And anything good is gonna be buried deep in a hurry.  Buried like all the shit Obama's co-workers and fellow students said about him.  POOF!  Like magic!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just think he gets soft and starts to back peddle for no reason.  Maybe he's the perfect man for that job for that reason.  "kiddie gloves". I say beat them at their own game and embarrass them.  It can be done with wit in a very classy fashion.  He starts but then backs off like he doesn't want to hurt feelings or something.  I say rip and tear!

Well, that's fair...it's your turn to laugh....we got to laugh for 8 years.  You can for the next 16 or so.  The economy booming will make us laugh too....at you crying. :lol:

How's your party working out?  Good.  Sure seems like it. :lol:

speaking of laughing

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

speaking of laughing

Keep laughing then.  How's your party doing...seems all good on that front!  Holy shit!  The ship is fully underwater and nobody has even thought to pass out life preservers yet!

:lol:

Here's this jokes on you: :lmao:

Image result for last three heads of the democratic party

Image result for brazile

Image result for perez

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

broski you better worry more about what trump is not doing, rather than what the dems are doing.

He's doing just fine.  Better than fine.  And all in spite of a worthless opposition party of whining cunts. :lol:

SBYL!  How's that big anti-Trump referendum strategy working out for your team?   I hear there were almost some wins these last few weeks.  "Almost"...that's just like a win! "Popular vote". :lol:

Hey...what's going on with Russia?  Seems that's kinda gotten quiet as of late.  Meh....just not much there to talk about...never really was.  

KEEP UP THE FINE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for kramer laughing gif

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe because they are extremely rare? personally I don't think you really read much of anything, tbh. I've read some positive things about trump in the media on occasion. what about the syria strike?

So which one is it?   

Personally, I don't think most of it worth wiping my ass with, so yeah I don't waste my time reading 90 % of what the sandy twat gang posts.

I'm just watching the shit show...............LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He's doing just fine.  Better than fine.  And all in spite of a worthless opposition party of whining cunts. :lol:

SBYL!  How's that big anti-Trump referendum strategy working out for your team?   I hear there were almost some wins these last few weeks.  "Almost"...that's just like a win! "Popular vote". :lol:

Hey...what's going on with Russia?  Seems that's kinda gotten quiet as of late.  Meh....just not much there to talk about...never really was.  

KEEP UP THE FINE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for kramer laughing gif

historically low approval ratings, no mexico funding his wall, still have obamacare in place and the suggested replacements are far worse and unpopular, no infrastructure spending bill, waging wars, pissing off allies, kissing china's ass, filling the swamp, spreading lie after lie after lie...........

yeah, he's doing "fine, better than fine"

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yes Trump should bend over backwards to those attending the WH correspondents dinner because they have been sooooo fair to him. :lol:  

The MSM is about the only ones hated more than politicians in this country.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Keep laughing then.  How's your party doing...seems all good on that front!  Holy shit!  The ship is fully underwater and nobody has even thought to pass out life preservers yet!

Here's this jokes on you: :lmao:

Image result for last three heads of the democratic party

Image result for brazile

Image result for perez

You forgot the fake Indian and schmuck lol.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump should hire AMG as his press secretary. That'll teach those liberals. :bc: 

Bill O'Reilly. :lol:  

23 minutes ago, small-bore said:

You forgot the fake Indian and schmuck lol.

Pocahontas is polling under Trump and she's the front runner for the dems in 2020. :lol:  

Note: Take polls for what they are worth.....very little.  

Edited by Highmark

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

historically low approval ratings, no mexico funding his wall, still have obamacare in place and the suggested replacements are far worse and unpopular, no infrastructure spending bill, waging wars, pissing off allies, kissing china's ass, filling the swamp, spreading lie after lie after lie...........

yeah, he's doing "fine, better than fine"

90 days in and your side is losing their mind.  Well, that's not fair...you've all been losing it since Nov 8th. :lol:

I notice a lot of these "failures" are speculative for the future?  Is that how this works?  It worked up until Nov 8th...AMIRITE? :lmao:Oh, and maybe you didn't see where the polls favored Trump just recently...I get that, you don't see those in your safe places.

But here's the thing....your side's repugnant thoughts on him don't matter.  You lost.  It's that simple.  And the ones that took him over your atrocious candidate will take him again...RIGHT NOW.  FACT!  So hey, keep up the good fight my man!  But, again, your side had better damn well start getting their heads pulled out and shit wiped out of their orifices....cuz it truly looks like you're going nowhere but down..again.  It's quite gross to watch actually.

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes Trump should bend over backwards to those attending the WH correspondents dinner because they have been sooooo fair to him. :lol:  

The MSM is about the only ones hated more than politicians in this country.  

I'm glad the whole staff bailed on this.  Enough with these children already.