Check your account email address ×

Ready for more war???

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Personal experiences can still carry weight in a subject without personal experience being required to comment on it.

I bet that blows your fucking mind though. 

Yah personal experience usually mean your opinion is still :wrong: specially when that opinion is AFJclownfuck or yours Sheepdippingforshitforbrains :news: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....lets leave military policy up to brainwashed military pawns .....that will work out well :handjob: 

Let's leave it up to the opposite......

:lol:

Don't get your panties in a bunch boys, there will always be men ready to step up and go in your place. (Thank God.)

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

I will always take your word though.

You're sharp.

Edgy even. :snore:

"Edgy even".

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....lets leave military policy up to brainwashed military pawns .....that will work out well :handjob: 

Kinda catchin' the good old military hater vibe in here......

Ahhhhh......fun to admire and acknowledge only from a distance.  Our "heros". (aka BOOTLICKERS!!!!!!!).

:lmao:

Image result for yellow ribbon around trees

Just now, Snake said:

Let's leave it up to the opposite......

Don't get your panties in a bunch boys, there will always be men ready to step up and go in your place. (Thank God.)

:lol: yah , lets celebrate fruitless violence just for the sake of imperialism. Hey , if war and violence get you off there are any number of ways to sell your skill as a mercenary. Not sure they pay their recruiters very well though

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah , lets celebrate fruitless violence just for the sake of imperialism. Hey , if war and violence get you off there are any number of ways to sell your skill as a mercenary. Not sure they pay their recruiters very well though

Everyone here has done their time Rambo. Time to leave it to younger, stronger smarter men and women than I.

"Grandpa Bhen, was you ever in the Army?"

Just now, Snake said:

Everyone here has done their time Rambo. Time to leave it to younger, stronger smarter men and women than I.

"Grandpa Bhen, was you ever in the Army?"

"Fuck no son , I had a brain and knew how to use it" 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You really should take your own advice 

"Edgy."

Shortshit is Bhen with a better driving record.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

"Edgy."

Shortshit is Bhen with a better driving record.

Oh look, another guy telling people all about themselves. Fuckbags like you are why these forums suck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, come on now, you just don't like me here on the internet.  I guarantee you in person, you'd fucking hate me. :lol:

Yes!  Wait...No!  wait...whut?   :lmao:

This whole thing was about people who didn't serve "busting on" others that didn't serve.  That's all.

Well, that's kind of a long time ago.  And for me at least, I just don't wanna hear all the excuses in the world.  A simple "I was scared" will do fine and we can carry on.  Actually, my last experience with two "Double D's (Draft Dodgers)", went exactly that way...after they beat around the bush about it in front of me and a Navy buddy of mine.  Finally one fessed up and called it what it was....They were scared to die.  NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!  And we got shit faced at that pub in VA Beach watching some stupid fucking game of African Handball.  God I can't stand that sport....must be a East coast/West coast thing.  But I sucked it up because I needed one of those grumpy old farts to sign a contract the next day. :lol:

there's just certain people i don't like. maybe more than there should be. but i figure at my age it's a right. i've never hated anyone. just don't have it in me. so get over yourself already. 

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

So we can strike "What do you know from personal experience" from the FSCE lexicon, because we now need no type of experience or first hand knowledge.

Makes things very easy for the do nothing losers on the site. :bc:

you can do and think whatever you like here. that's what makes this such a great site.