Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: You're child's play on here......too god damn dumb to warrant any energy :lol: I simply fuck with your pea brained mind as evidienced by your stupid memes and countless hours making them. :lmao: You're a simpleton and fuck with your stupidity with ease :bc:  

Not sure if you misssd it. A month or so ago snake was ripping over stolen valour. Snake was toying with Zambo like a cat with a mouse. 

Zambo seemed an appropriate name after that. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: You're child's play on here......too god damn dumb to warrant any energy :lol: I simply fuck with your pea brained mind as evidienced by your stupid memes and countless hours making them. :lmao: You're a simpleton and I fuck with your stupidity with ease :bc:  

Keep trying fuck tard.  Remember......OWNAGE! :lol:

Image result for colored nooses

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

You would know which river by what I said if you been there like you said you were.

More lies and deflection. I asked you specific questions. You wouldn't answer. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Not sure if you misssd it. A month or so ago snake was ripping over stolen valour. Snake was toying with Zambo like a cat with a mouse. 

I missed it.  That's bad because Snake is about as sharp as a dull rubber knife. 

:lol:

Snake was "toying" with me".

Image result for laughing hysterically

Yes but youre the expert...you should know....but you dont....so as originally claimed you are full of shit.

Im going to play with my atv clutches....youcan go pretend to do whatever it is you do.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Keep trying fuck tard.  Remember......OWNAGE! :lol:

Image result for colored nooses

You're a simpleton and very stupid one at that :bc: 

Poor MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: 

You might have to head back and moderate HCS :lol: That way you can ban people who comment on your stupidity :lmao: On here - you've got nowhere to hide and your stupidity has been overexposed :lol: You're so dumb :lmao: 

Momo and Sludge thank you.......they are no longer the dumbest fuckers on the forum :bc: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Dude.....I get it that your "bid deal" in life is scooting your ass in a plastic wazoo whistle and paddling your way downstream.  But, enough already.  I'm about to start making you feel bad (again).

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dude.....I get it that your "bid deal" in life is scooting your ass in a plastic wazoo whistle and paddling your way downstream.  But, enough already.  I'm about to start making you feel bad (again).

Make him feel bad again :lol: There's your delusion you stupid fuck :lmao: 

MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You're a simpleton and very stupid one at that :bc: 

You might have to head back and moderate HCS :lol: That way you can ban people who comment on your stupidity :lmao: On here - you've got nowhere to hide and your stupidity has been overexposed :lol: You're so dumb :lmao: 

Momo and Sludge thank you.......they are no longer the dumbest fuckers on the forum :bc: 

All those emojis just scream that you are frustrated and emasculated.  SBYL.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

All those emojis just scream that you are frustrated and emasculated.  SBYL.  

Hey - when are you going to get pissed and come see me :lol: Whar a fucking tool :lmao: 

Wear your sledding helmet so I recognize you :lol: 

What a clown.  13,000+ posts and still anonymous :lmao: posts one pic and has a helmet on :lol: CLOWN :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hey - when are you going to get pissed and come see me :lol: Whar a fucking tool :lmao: 

Wear your sledding helmet so I recognize you :lol: 

What a clown.  13,000+ posts and still anonymous :lmao: posts one pic and has a helmet on :lol: CLOWN :bc: 

:lol:

Hey.....relax.  I'm only in your head...for now.

Nightmare Zambroski.gif

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yes but youre the expert...you should know....but you dont....so as originally claimed you are full of shit.

Im going to play with my atv clutches....youcan go pretend to do whatever it is you do.

Is this a real atv or are you making that up as well?

i listed some of my rivers you couldn't name one. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

The bitches made it class IV. 

I don't care if you've been down class IV. I don't like liars. And since you won't name the river or the rafting company I'm calling you a liar. 

Funny thing is it's you and Dave that set the bar at class IV. It's class V where shit gets real. 

Not that fat dumb drunk people don't die on class 3. 

But the times people have died on the rivers I have been on have been class V. Luckily they've never been in my group. 

Dude...give it a rest already.

You sound like a whiny ass brat, more then usual! For some fucked up reason you cant accept the fact that other people on the forum have been in good rapids. Stop acting like a sore loser when this could have been a decent discusion but instead you get a stick up your ass about it and start crying like a bitch.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You refused to answer any questions last week. You were getting caught in lies like skidooski.  You still won't say which river.  

Link up where I "lied" and provide proof of me lying. :groin:

43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is this a real atv or are you making that up as well?

i listed some of my rivers you couldn't name one. 

Its fake....here are the fake clutches...

IMG_20170515_150108694_HDR_zpsy1ywr5nx.j

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Does SnowRider say the exact same shit in every fucking post he makes or what. Holy fuck! :lol2:

He's fresh out of ideas.  He gave all he had during the election.  The results have left him even more impaired.  Luckily though, the liberals find ignorance and repugnance a value they can morph into a form or self intellectual elitism.  They are the only ones that see it though....but clearly, that's all that matters.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's fresh out of ideas.  He gave all he had during the election.  The results have left him even more impaired.  Luckily though, the liberals find ignorance and repugnance a value they can morph into a form or self intellectual elitism.  They are the only ones that see it though....but clearly, that's all that matters.

Hes a retarded broken record...nothing more then that IMO

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hes a retarded broken record...nothing more then that IMO

:kissmyass: