Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

I found video of those two bitches Dave and Skidooski on their class IV rafting adventure. 

They are fighting over who gets to clean momo's cage

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I found video of those two bitches Dave and Skidooski on their class IV rafting adventure. 

They are fighting over who gets to clean momo's cage

:lmao:That's the type of shit we go down in old school aluminum canoes drunk as fuck with beers hanging around our necks. Nice try Lamar panty waste. Why are you so butt hurt knowing I've been down Class IV rapids?  :boot:

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao:That's the type of shit we go down in old school aluminum canoes drunk as fuck with beers hanging around our necks. Nice try Lamar panty waste. Why are you so butt hurt knowing I've been down Class IV rapids?  :boot:

The bitches made it class IV. 

I don't care if you've been down class IV. I don't like liars. And since you won't name the river or the rafting company I'm calling you a liar. 

Funny thing is it's you and Dave that set the bar at class IV. It's class V where shit gets real. 

Not that fat dumb drunk people don't die on class 3. 

But the times people have died on the rivers I have been on have been class V. Luckily they've never been in my group. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Both you lame fuckers claimed that you have ran class IV rapids.

Dave claimed he knows the name of all the class IV rapids he's been on. Yet neither of you bullshit artists could name the rivers or the rapids. You wouldn't talk water levels or what you were boating in. 

All Dave would say was Coliseum. Wouldn't even specify which river or water level. The two Coliseums that I have ran  change substantially between levels. You could inner tube them in low water. The raft companies on the Ottawa won't even run it at some of the levels I have been through them. The sneak it Coli left after 11feet.

Blah blah....the waters to low to even run the one coliseum in the summer...but you should know that mr expert....so of course it was in the spring.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kayak thread.

Rafting

:news:

:finger:

:lol:

Edited by Dave

32 minutes ago, Dave said:

Blah blah....the waters to low to even run the one coliseum in the summer...but you should know that mr expert....so of course it was in the spring.

You were too scared to name the river and get caught in another lie. Unless you can name the river I can't discuss it. Besides you said you know the names of all the class IV you've ran. Then you only named one. 

You tried to pretend you had paddled decent whitewater and got caught in a lie. 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kayak thread.

29 minutes ago, Dave said:

Rafting

:news:

:finger:

Actually I'm talking kayaking Dave and Skiddooski won't even say what they boat they paddled or where. 

Zambo will appreciate that. He likes to keep his stories loose on details so that the lies are less obvious  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You were too scared to name the river and get caught in another lie. Unless you can name the river I can't discuss it. Besides you said you know the names of all the class IV you've ran. Then you only named one. 

Actually I'm talking kayaking Dave and Skiddooski won't even say what they boat they paddled or where. 

Zambo will appreciate that. He likes to keep his stories loose on details so that the lies are less obvious  

No...you and I where talking rafting.....and again what have lied about.....you would know what river im talking about when I made that comment about coliseum.....but you dont cause you are full of it.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What "stories" have I left "loose"?

How have I made you sad this time?  Hell, I wasn't even trying.  I have that effect on some though.  SBYL. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

MN Momo is not smart enough to share the details.  Remember - he's the big time sledder that goes 38 miles out and 38 miles back.  There hasn't been decent snow in his area for 3 years.....and he doesn't trailer....so I imagine he posts in here all day while sitting on his sled in the garage......telling us all how good of rider he is :lol: 

Poor MN Momo :lmao: So fucking stupid :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

No...you and I where talking rafting.....and again what have lied about.....you would know what river im talking about when I made that comment about coliseum.....but you dont cause you are full of it.

Cheat and Ottawa are the only rivers I have ran with a rapid named Coli. What did you run?

I kayak. You didn't say what you ran them in

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, SnowRider said:

MN Momo is not smart enough to share the details.  Remember - he's the big time spedder that goes 38 miles out and 38 miles back.  There hasn't been decent snow in his area for 3 years.....and he doesn't trailer....so I imagine he posts in here all day while sitting on his sled in the garage......telling us all how good of rider he is :lol: 

Poor MN Momo :lmao: So fucking stupid :lol: 

:lol: get better material Poser McPoseypants.  You don't compare in any way to me....on any level.  Just a little pee-on in life.  Tell us again about that sled trip where you had the best sled and best outfit and rode for 12,000 miles across the baron tundra at -400 below zero.

loser. :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: get better material Poser McPoseypants.  You don't compare in any way to me....on any level.  Just a little pee-on in life.  Tell us again about that sled trip where you had the best sled and best outfit and rode for 12,000 miles across the baron tundra at -400 below zero.

loser. :lmao:

Of course I don't compare to you.....I'm much better :bc: 

Why the fuck would I aim so low :lol: Poor MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cheat and Ottawa are the only rivers I have ran with a rapid named Coli. What did you run?

I kayak. You didn't say what you ran them in

Yes I did.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course I don't compare to you.....I'm much better :bc: 

Why the fuck would I aim so low :lol: Poor MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: 

Delusions.  It's what lib-tards HAVE to keep believing to make them seem not only correct, but relevant.  Fortunately, we all know you are neither.

Poor SR.  Keep trying though.  Aim for those uprights!!!! :lol:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Delusions.  It's what lib-tards HAVE to keep believing to make them seem not only correct, but relevant.  Fortunately, we all know you are neither.

Poor SR.  Keep trying though.  Aim for those uprights!!!! :lol:

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: You're child's play on here......too god damn dumb to warrant any energy :lol: I simply fuck with your pea brained mind as evidienced by your stupid memes and countless hours making them. :lmao: You're a simpleton and I fuck with your stupidity with ease :bc:  

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You refused to answer any questions last week. You were getting caught in lies like skidooski.  You still won't say which river.  

You would know which river by what I said if you been there like you said you were.