Check your account email address ×

Doomed

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well would seem that by posting that retarded garbage about species dying off naturally you dont acknowledge that man has killed off a few as well????

Well I see fools quote up George Carlin like he is a masterful philosopher and liberal stalwart... guess not. :sad:

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm not sure, but which ones went extinct do to something man has done? BTW, we have lots of Buffalo here, just not roaming.

Yes , we have Bison because man intervened and quit driving them to extinction. I'm sure there are many species man has caused to go extinct. Most notably the Dodo and countless others 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes , we have Bison because man intervened and quit driving them to extinction. I'm sure there are many species man has caused to go extinct. Most notably the Dodo and countless others 

And yet... here we all still are...

Just now, Snake said:

And yet... here we all still are...

obviously you are trolling but there are several here that arent smart enough to understand that .....you should quit before they take to cheering on eradicating species for funsies

Even forest fires are good for the ecology. And huge increases in insect populations that we would strive to control are also just part of the natural cycle that we seem determined to meddle in.

http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/forests/fire-insects-disturbances/forest-need/13081

Natural disturbances such as forest fires, insect and disease outbreaks, drought, wind throw and floods have occurred in Canada’s forests for thousands of years. Disturbance is part of the natural life cycle of the forest and most often helps the forest to renew itself.

Disturbances are particularly important to the cycle of regeneration and regrowth in boreal forests. Fires, as well as insect and disease outbreaks, often occur on a large scale there, more so than in Canada’s temperate forests.

Edited by 02sled

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

obviously you are trolling but there are several here that arent smart enough to understand that .....you should quit before they take to cheering on eradicating species for funsies

Bhen, why do you want to take a couple steps down the food chain ladder?

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Life is so much easier as a meathead...  Just take the easy route. 

All this is good...and I get both sides.  But there is one common denominator that has run a bit overly coincidentally with the abundant recorded extinctions.  One species that could vanish from this world entirely and in turn, the planet would absolutely flourish in a natural order.

Anybody wanna guess that species?  Naa.....better leave that alone.  It is what it is though.:sad:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

All this is good...and I get both sides.  But there is one common denominator that has run a bit overly coincidentally with the abundant recorded extinctions.  One species that could vanish from this world entirely and in turn, the planet would absolutely flourish in a natural order.

Anybody wanna guess that species?  Naa.....better leave that alone.  It is what it is though.:sad:

Its the species that poses the greatest threat to ALL life... aLiEnzzz! The lizard OnEzzz!

picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its the species that poses the greatest threat to ALL life... aLiEnzzz! The lizard OnEzzz!

picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Liberals?

You're both CORRECT!

And the damned Sleestak species too!

Image result for sleestak

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/22/2017 at 7:32 AM, Anler said:

2 and 3 aren't that far off. 8 is happening in China. 11 is interesting because in 2001 is when we started hearing about "peak oil"

http://list25.com/the-25-most-polluted-places-on-earth/

http://cen.acs.org/articles/95/i4/Peering-Chinas-thick-haze-air.html

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Peak_oil

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

Werent you one of those Peak oil faggots? 

Huh?   I've just said use everyone else's up first.   NEVER made any claims as to when oil would be used up.   There are 100's if not thousands of years of oil left as the technology to extract it comes on line.  

A 2008 estimate set the total world resources of oil shale at 689 gigatons — equivalent to yield of 4.8 trillion barrels (760 billion cubic metres) of shale oil, with the largest resource deposits in the United States, which is thought to have 3.7 trillion barrels (590 billion cubic metres

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_shale_reserves

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   I've just said use everyone else's up first.   NEVER made any claims as to when oil would be used up.   There are 100's if not thousands of years of oil left as the technology to extract it comes on line.  

A 2008 estimate set the total world resources of oil shale at 689 gigatons — equivalent to yield of 4.8 trillion barrels (760 billion cubic metres) of shale oil, with the largest resource deposits in the United States, which is thought to have 3.7 trillion barrels (590 billion cubic metres

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_shale_reserves

Yeah you were. How does it feel to learn everything you believed was a lie? Just change the topic and your position and boom! New truths of conservatism!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah you were. How does it feel to learn everything you believed was a lie? Just change the topic and your position and boom! New truths of conservatism!

:lol:   No I wasn't but if all knowing Anler says so..... :lol:   Why don't you go ahead and post up anything near showing me as a "peak oil" conspiracist.    

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   No I wasn't but if all knowing Anler says so..... :lol:   Why don't you go ahead and post up anything near showing me as a "peak oil" conspiracist.    

Ok momo, now that the old site is gone its all "Post up where i said that" :lol: I remember arguing with you and im4dicksinmymouth about that shit. We all said we were getting fucked by oil companies and you 2 kept praising the merits of the "free market" turns out is was all bullshit. There was no peak oil and we were getting fucked. Same is still happening. And as soon as our leaders of the "free market" finally gain control of the oil in Iran, Venezuela and North Korea (and they will) it will be right back to the ass fucking of the old dayzz.. Keep sucking the "free market" cock! :bc: 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok momo, now that the old site is gone its all "Post up where i said that" :lol: I remember arguing with you and im4dicksinmymouth about that shit. We all said we were....

WTF!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Names like this make me sad that I didn't find this place earlier.....or at least didn't give it a look.

:lmao:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

WTF!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Names like this make me sad that I didn't find this place earlier.....or at least didn't give it a look.

:lmao:

You were an HCS snob.

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ok momo, now that the old site is gone its all "Post up where i said that" :lol: I remember arguing with you and im4dicksinmymouth about that shit. We all said we were getting fucked by oil companies and you 2 kept praising the merits of the "free market" turns out is was all bullshit. There was no peak oil and we were getting fucked. Same is still happening. And as soon as our leaders of the "free market" finally gain control of the oil in Iran, Venezuela and North Korea (and they will) it will be right back to the ass fucking of the old dayzz.. Keep sucking the "free market" cock! :bc: 

Fuck dude you are losing it.   Its hilarious to watch. :lol: