Any Bible Scholars Here

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Do the exact numbers really matter?? They were all unjust.

I agree they were all unjust however the truth still matters....no different than in Ukraine today.   

Just now, Highmark said:

I agree they were all unjust however the truth still matters....no different than in Ukraine today.   

But in Iraq's case you guys were Russia correct:dunno: Difference being the USA claims to stand for freedom and democracy for all.

The numbers to me are semantics , it was an invasion.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

But in Iraq's case you guys were Russia correct:dunno: Difference being the USA claims to stand for freedom and democracy for all.

The numbers to me are semantics , it was an invasion.

One absolutely could look at it that way and to some extent even worse as Iraq wasn't territory we once held.   I don't think there was any idea of holding Iraq for ourselves but putting in a more Pro US regime which again is kind of what Russia is doing to some extent...at least in parts of Ukraine. 

Russia had more "justification" than we did.   Not saying they were correct but I get their concerns with NATO.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

No one asked you for any favors or life lessons or opinion, you seem to do just fine hanging out here all day. :thumbsup:  

And I didn't ask for your opinion about what kind of Boss you think I would be........ :thumbsup: 

as far as me hanging out on here all day, what time did you log out last night?? and what time did you log back in this morning???.......... Pot-Kettle.gif.e666356ab29df82fb2dc2a04a9e42577.gif

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

And I didn't ask for your opinion about what kind of Boss you think I would be........ :thumbsup: 

as far as me hanging out on here all day, what time did you log out last night?? and what time did you log back in this morning???.......... Pot-Kettle.gif.e666356ab29df82fb2dc2a04a9e42577.gif

:mc::mc::handjob::roflcrying::lol2:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

And he wonders why nobody likes him :dunno:

:lol2: :lol: I'm waiting for him to copy cat Captain Storm's old sayings - - "You have to like me I insist" "suck my pee pee bish" - - - - -R.I.P. Cappy....... beer_cheers.gif.3106cab47d4773f14be9b585f3335c73.gif smoke.gif.4b6bedc7bc49640794aa0bda27b39288.gif

Edited by Jerry 976

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Look how popular he is :lol:

He truly wishes he was!!!! 

He thinks if he calls others stalkers enough he's going to fool everyone on FS into thinking they are :lol:

Now anyone that quotes/responds to him is a stalker. It's fucking funny.  

Just now, HSR said:

He truly wishes he was!!!! 

He thinks if he calls others stalkers enough he's going to fool everyone on FS into thinking they are :lol:

Now anyone that quotes/responds to him is a stalker. It's fucking funny.  

Must be a WI attention whore thing

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Must be a WI attention whore thing

Could be :dunno: all I know is his posts are having the opposite effect. I mean even Polaris 550 had SOME friends on here:lol2: Badger's got nobody :news:

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I got my own stalkers on FS, let me pinpoint it for the triplets. :thumbsup: 

:handjob:

2022-Ford-F-150-Lightning-front-three-quarter-view - Copy.jpg

You need to go re-read the post where I explained how to make it stop.  You have 63 posts in this thread.  Without going back and reading, odds would state that 55+ of them are stupid as fuck.  That being said you should have been quoted more.

jnH2nxA.png

Stop posting stupid shit and people will stop calling you out on it.  It is VERY simple.  We know you aren't very smart, but this really isn't hard.  Stop.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Could be :dunno: all I know is his posts are having the opposite effect. I mean even Polaris 550 had SOME friends on here:lol2: Badger's got nobody :news:

Ouch! 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Common sense Ben is all I need Ben...just look at past war casualty numbers....besides there are other sources that I would trust way over the Pentagon who if anything would error on the high side and don't come anywhere near 1 million.

The only one near 1 million deaths is the Opinion Research Business Poll.  A Poll with zero statistical evidence to back it up. 

The insurgents likely killed far more civilians the the US military did. 

Bush should have been impeached for war crimes.  But the Dems were willing participants.  Both are guilty.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So being popular somewhere means you can't do anything else? 

You completely lost him here. He has no idea what it's like.