Check your account email address ×

Ron DeSantis hit with an ethics complaint from Trump super PAC

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Please explain.  You're wrong, but I'd still like to hear your actual, workable and logical explanation.

If both parties are shit and put up shitty candidates why do you still vote for them? 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So if it came down to Trump or Biden, you're going Biden?  Mmmmk.

I get the shit sandwich part, but at the end of the day, I'd rather have the shit sandwich with a little balsamic reduction, than cat food sprinkled on it.  :lol: We have a process in this country, and as it works through, it comes down to only 2 or 3 choices.  Choosing Trump over Biden or Hillary was a no brainer.  I would think you'd support the guy who confronted at least some of what is going on in Washington.  Certainly you'd want someone who's not a Washington insider.  I'll take the baby steps approach.  Fuck, watched a little Cspan this week, and the minutae that these politicians engage in, the back and forth sniping....governing is literally like making sausage.  Its gross.

The process is corrupt , the uniparty prevents any choice that isn’t fully controlled by the uniparty. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So if it came down to Trump or Biden, you're going Biden?  Mmmmk.

I get the shit sandwich part, but at the end of the day, I'd rather have the shit sandwich with a little balsamic reduction, than cat food sprinkled on it.  :lol: We have a process in this country, and as it works through, it comes down to only 2 or 3 choices.  Choosing Trump over Biden or Hillary was a no brainer.  I would think you'd support the guy who confronted at least some of what is going on in Washington.  Certainly you'd want someone who's not a Washington insider.  I'll take the baby steps approach.  Fuck, watched a little Cspan this week, and the minutae that these politicians engage in, the back and forth sniping....governing is literally like making sausage.  Its gross.

Thought things couldn't get more stupid and then woolie to the rescue.  Things aren't black and white...read up above.  Trump is a major piece of shit that is unfit for office, Biden is an old fool that has the wrong values that isn't fit for office, thinking you have to vote for either is stupid.  Ridiculously stupid.  Not how this works.  Add to that a wee bit of intelligence in understanding your surroundings and how our government works.  Popular vote is not something that matters.  Out of all people a Trumper should realize that.  If popular vote becomes a thing the R's will lose majorly.  As for the surrounding, what chance do you think Trump has to win MN?  If you say anything above 0% you are dumber than Lloyd...

Just now, Skidooski said:

If both parties are shit and put up shitty candidates why do you still vote for them? 

Because he is dumb as fuck.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Clue…..Trump is NOT a Republican.

Funny that you say this.  For the last years, you have been saying it was all republicans fault and you seem to include trump constantly.

And with this statement it proves the stark difference between the voters.  Basically trump voters elected an independent, is that what you mean to say?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thats not a solution.  i asked for a solution.  One of those "shitty" candidates is going to get elected whether we like it or not.  I'll pick the less shitty one thank you.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The process is corrupt , the uniparty prevents any choice that isn’t fully controlled by the uniparty. 

So you're saying Trump was part of that, I say you're wrong.  Its not like one guy can just swoop in and wave his magic wand around.  You act like its so simple.  We saw how Trump was treated by the uniparty.  I would think that would be your first clue.  All I know is consumer confidence was higher, energy was cheap, my 401k was on fire, inflation was low, corruption was getting exposed, and any number of incrementally positive steps were happening when he was in charge.  And its all gone to shit since. And in return we have been treated to 6 years now of propaganda and bullshit, and it looks like you've bought into some of it.  If Trump was getting a fair shake by the media he'd be one of the most popular presidents of this century.  Fact.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Thought things couldn't get more stupid and then woolie to the rescue.  Things aren't black and white...read up above.  Trump is a major piece of shit that is unfit for office, Biden is an old fool that has the wrong values that isn't fit for office, thinking you have to vote for either is stupid.  Ridiculously stupid.  Not how this works.  Add to that a wee bit of intelligence in understanding your surroundings and how our government works.  Popular vote is not something that matters.  Out of all people a Trumper should realize that.  If popular vote becomes a thing the R's will lose majorly.  As for the surrounding, what chance do you think Trump has to win MN?  If you say anything above 0% you are dumber than Lloyd...

Because he is dumb as fuck.

You're a bigger fool than I thought.  At least you threw up 4 or 5 sentences of word scramble rather than your usual non content insults.  Stop putting up your opinions "major piece of shit and unfit for office" and thinking they're facts.  74 million people disagree with you, ok?  And when did "popular vote" get brought into this discussion, since when?  Not in this thread.   Not how it works?   I'm not from MN, so I have no clue how it works in that liberal frozen cesspool.  Tell me Einstein, how does it work on election day, and for the entire country? 

• Like 1

If you need Einstein to tell you how the electoral college works....well I don't need to finish that sentence.

As for the popular vote, again go look up the electoral college and then think for once what a vote for Trump means in CA.  I'll give you a hint, it's a wasted vote which is exactly how this conversation started.

The last thing we need is to be the laughing  stock of the world again and have Trump be our "leader".  Anyone who truly wants that is severely short sighted.

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you need Einstein to tell you how the electoral college works....well I don't need to finish that sentence.

As for the popular vote, again go look up the electoral college and then think for once what a vote for Trump means in CA.  I'll give you a hint, it's a wasted vote which is exactly how this conversation started.

The last thing we need is to be the laughing  stock of the world again and have Trump be our "leader".  Anyone who truly wants that is severely short sighted.

Who cares what the rest of the world "thinks".  We are still the greatest nation in the world.  I just laugh at people constantly worried about how the rest of the world views the United States.   Jesus, the rest of the world can concentrate on their own problems and stop taking US Taxpayer dollars.  Then we will all see how the rest of the world views the United States when they don't get the money from us.

Why do you care what Europe thinks of the US?  Why do you care what China thinks about the US?  What other parts of the world do you really care about how they view the United States and why?   I always hear liberals and others who say how they don't want to be a "laughing stock" of the world and I just have to ask, who and why do you care about what others think in this world about the United States?

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Funny that you say this.  For the last years, you have been saying it was all republicans fault and you seem to include trump constantly.

And with this statement it proves the stark difference between the voters.  Basically trump voters elected an independent, is that what you mean to say?

The republicans are the reason for Trump. They ere looking for a moron they could control….they found him.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The republicans are the reason for Trump.

The US voters wanted new blood and someone that was not in the Washington "club".  Trump voters gave the US the closest thing to an independent we have ever had and what can you say about the democrats?  "Let's elect a 47 year politician and expect change"  WOO HOO, great fucking plan and look at what is has done so far.  Record inflation, record interest rates, bank failures, man, I can't wait to see the next shit show the dems come up with....but hey, you need to concentrate on abortion, pay disparity, and race baiting issues, because that is what it really concerning to the US middle class.

Edited by racer254

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Anyone who realizes that we don't manufacture everything we need and are reliant on the rest of the world for trade.  

Smart people understand that the rest of the world relies on the United States way more than we rely on the rest of the world.  It really is that simple.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats not a solution.  i asked for a solution.  One of those "shitty" candidates is going to get elected whether we like it or not.  I'll pick the less shitty one thank you.

You'll vote R whoever they  put up just like the people on the other team vote D for whoever they put up. Nothing will ever change. You simply selling it to yourself by saying they are less shitty

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Please explain.  You're wrong, but I'd still like to hear your actual, workable and logical explanation.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, no you didn't

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You'll vote R whoever they  put up just like the people on the other team vote D for whoever they put up. Nothing will ever change. You simply selling it to yourself by saying they are less shitty

Well, the "R's" didn't want trump, voters did and that was why he was elected. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

wow  :lol: 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Smart people understand that the rest of the world relies on the United States way more than we rely on the rest of the world.  It really is that simple.

:lol:

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Well he is a moron, so there is that.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The republicans are the reason for Trump. They ere looking for a moron they could control….they found him.

Holy fuck dude have you seen the current POTUS? Moron is being nice and your almost as dumb as he is frankly. 

Fucking idiot SMH

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I'm not selling anything Beavis.  I'm saying we have a choice, no one said they were great choices.  And I asked you what yours was.  See if you can answer. Instead of just pointing your finger like a 3rd grader....boomer boomer!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not selling anything Beavis.  I'm saying we have a choice, no one said they were great choices.  And I asked you what yours was.  See if you can answer. Instead of just pointing your finger like a 3rd grader....boomer boomer!

What are you babbling about? Selling something??? 

You act like you have a choice and exercise that choice. You don’t…you vote for who you’re told to. The one with the R next to their name and you tell yourself they are better the the D candidate. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Thought things couldn't get more stupid and then woolie to the rescue.  Things aren't black and white...read up above.  Trump is a major piece of shit that is unfit for office, Biden is an old fool that has the wrong values that isn't fit for office

The media certainly has done a fine job on you....total brainwashing

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Well that laughingstock of the world certainly commanded a lot of respect. We didn't have Chinese balloons drifting around, drones being washed with jet fuel. No one dared fuck with us, possibly because of the unpredictability of Trump and his policy of peace through strength.  Germany was laughing when Trump warned them of being dependent on Russian energy.....I think those smirks are long gone now.

I felt much safer with Trump at the helm, the guy that was supposed to get us into a war according to the media, than the clown show we have now. 

The media wants you to believe he was the laughingstock and you sucked it right up.... Just like you sucked up the "positive" vaccine  narratives. Fauci is probably still your hero.

Unlike your dumbass I don't watch the local media. That being said I have been in more than 20 different countries in the past 3 years and can tell you the resounding perception the orange man has in all of them.  Laughing stock is an understatement but you'd know that if you didn't live under a rock.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Unlike your dumbass I don't watch the local media. That being said I have been in more than 20 different countries in the past 3 years and can tell you the resounding perception the orange man has in all of them.  Laughing stock is an understatement but you'd know that if you didn't live under a rock.

Ok......Deepfaggot...:lol:I'm sure you went to every country and asked them their perception... Again actions speak louder than words no one fucked with us

1678845634128.jpg