Check your account email address ×

So what's this at 3:45?

• Platinum Contributing Member

The media is just disgusting, cherry picking small parts of the videos to support their twisted biased narratives. As always known to those with half a brain, Jan 6th was a non-event......just something to put Trump in a bad light.... surprise surprise.  The Jan 6th committee was nothing but a farce.

FREE THE SHAMAN !

200107-capitol-invasion-jacob-chansley-mn-1624.jpg

• Like 3

On Wednesday, pro-Trump supporters attacked that citadel of democracy [i.e., the Capitol], overpowered Mr. Sicknick, 42, and struck him in the head with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials. With a bloody gash in his head, Mr. Sicknick was rushed to the hospital and placed on life support. He died on Thursday evening.

Tell me you will suck the New York Times dick without telling me that... :lol:

Fucking SHEEP... :lmao:

How many have been arrested now so far? They just nabbed one here 2 weeks ago for supposedly “insurecting”.  Fucking fbi, swat, helicopters, the whole shabang. Bhen woulda admired it.

Cheggit out... :lol:

On Wednesday, pro-Trump supporters attacked that citadel of democracy [i.e., the Capitol], overpowered Mr. Sicknick, 42, and struck him in the head with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials. With a bloody gash in his head, Mr. Sicknick was rushed to the hospital and placed on life support. He died on Thursday evening.

The reality:

To the contrary, not only had the officer made it back to police headquarters; he had texted his brother hours after the siege, stating that although he had been “pepper sprayed twice,” he was “in good shape.”

But yeah, the right is influenced by propaganda.... O...M...G... :lol:

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sitting president attempts to get sitting vice president to overthrow the vote. Nothing to see here. 

That’s all you got ? I know, it’s early in the morning. What more would I expect right?:lol:

13 minutes ago, hayward said:

That’s all you got ? I know, it’s early in the morning. What more would I expect right?:lol:

I wouldn’t expect anything less from the piece of shit and his retard followers. 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wouldn’t expect anything less from the piece of shit and his retard followers. 

I know, you didn't even watch it.:lol:

"im'a make my edjumacated Drumpf opinion derpderpderp!!!!1111"

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The media is just disgusting, cherry picking small parts of the videos to support their twisted biased narratives. As always known to those with half a brain, Jan 6th was a non-event......just something to put Trump in a bad light.... surprise surprise.  The Jan 6th committee was nothing but a farce.

FREE THE SHAMAN !

200107-capitol-invasion-jacob-chansley-mn-1624.jpg

anybody here watch the hour long special on newsmax, day of outrage ?

if so your thoughts.

Remember the testimony being posted on here……of being powerless to stop the mob because they couldn’t get any traction due to all the blood and vomit? :lol:

• Haha 3

Sure is fun watching the politicians squirm in fear at what happened. They're doing everything they can to prevent it from happening again. They know if there was an actual insurection they'd be fucked