• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The cult leader spews nonsense and the cult rallies :lol: 

Says Mr. Lock in step democrat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would suppose these cities would be like sanctuary cities just without the tents and sidewalk poop.

Lily white, lotsa guns, educated at Trump U, eating Trump steaks……. :lol: 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Never heard ya use Lily white till I said it to you. You are welcome :good:

Just now, EvilBird said:

:lol:  Holy fuck - you’re a moron.  Used the phrase so long ago you were still shitting yourself and sucking hour thumb :lmao:  

@Skidooski Tweetiebird is what an attention whore looks like :lol:  Better let him know :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Holy fuck - you’re a moron.  Used the phrase so long ago you were still shitting yourself and sucking hour thumb :lmao:  

@Skidooski Tweetiebird is what an attention whore looks like :lol:  Better let him know :thumbsup:

You used it 12 times i stand corrected :thumb:

guess you owned me huh? :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Easy enough to search it.

:lol:

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Yea low crime, nice neighborhoods, good schools just a nightmare for the left wing.  I think it is interesting that the founders of BLM after they hoodwinked their supporters for millions of dollars went on a real-estate buying binge but only bought houses in upper class white neighborhoods.  Seems the BLM folks would feel more comfortable at home if they were to see less black faces. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea low crime, nice neighborhoods, good schools just a nightmare for the left wing.  I think it is interesting that the founders of BLM after they hoodwinked their supporters for millions of dollars went on a real-estate buying binge but only bought houses in upper class white neighborhoods.  Seems the BLM folks would feel more comfortable at home if they were to see less black faces. 

682E0B78-93A8-4133-9DD1-492C189DAB2C.jpeg

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

682E0B78-93A8-4133-9DD1-492C189DAB2C.jpeg

Did Trump put in place the failed policies of places like San Francisco or Detroit or Chicago?  Did Trump open the border to a flood of illegal drugs and  people? I am not a huge fan of the Donald but he did not cause the damage we are seeing today in terms of crime and a basic failure of many of our cities.  So when people move out of California are they heading to blue states or Red states? Are the wealthy tax payers of New York City moving to another Blue state city? Please do tell the class of all of the Democrat success stories happening in the big blue cities.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did Trump put in place the failed policies of places like San Francisco or Detroit or Chicago?  Did Trump open the border to a flood of illegal drugs and  people? I am not a huge fan of the Donald but he did not cause the damage we are seeing today in terms of crime and a basic failure of many of our cities.  So when people move out of California are they heading to blue states or Red states? Are the wealthy tax payers of New York City moving to another Blue state city? Please do tell the class of all of the Democrat success stories happening in the big blue cities.

Wow.... certainly no response to that sound reasoning.:thumbsup:

Snowrider:groin:carlos

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

I think a lot of New Yorkers are either to young or forgetful of what NYC was like in the 70s and early 80s.  Times square did not have a bunch of Disney musicals playing what they had was a lot of filth and crime and very little money in the budget to fix any of it.  Now it is fun to pick on Rudy Giuliani as and old man with questionable decision making abilities but in the early 80s he saved NYC from a certain dark future.  The path to Rudy's success was simple really the enforcement of the law and the responsible use of tax payer funds.  NYC has become complacent towards these ideas with the residents picking mayors on social and ethnic considerations that fit the pampered world view they have cultivated in the protection of what Rudy created.  Now those elites are packing their bags and heading to red state pastures where the taxes are low and walking down the street is not a life threating endeavor.   

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think a lot of New Yorkers are either to young or forgetful of what NYC was like in the 70s and early 80s.  Times square did not have a bunch of Disney musicals playing what they had was a lot of filth and crime and very little money in the budget to fix any of it.  Now it is fun to pick on Rudy Giuliani as and old man with questionable decision making abilities but in the early 80s he saved NYC from a certain dark future.  The path to Rudy's success was simple really the enforcement of the law and the responsible use of tax payer funds.  NYC has become complacent towards these ideas with the residents picking mayors on social and ethnic considerations that fit the pampered world view they have cultivated in the protection of what Rudy created.  Now those elites are packing their bags and heading to red state pastures where the taxes are low and walking down the street is not a life threating endeavor.   

He was mayor from 94 to 01.