Check your account email address ×

Gronk

mainecat u are a little  pantie waste afraid to engage in any sort of conversation or even read something that may include something u disagree with . only willing to push your 2nd hand opinion of  vomit and run for the hills like the  little cunt u are  .:kiss:why don't u do your family a favor and pull a Hernandez tonight

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

mainecat u are a little  pantie waste afraid to engage in any sort of conversation or even read something that may include something u disagree with . only willing to push your 2nd hand opinion of  vomit and run for the hills like the  little cunt u are  .:kiss:why don't u do your family a favor and pull a Hernandez tonight

What the fuck?

• Platinum Contributing Member

My life is awesome but I'd like to live his for about a week.   Don't think I could handle any more than that. :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My life is awesome but I'd like to live his for about a week.   Don't think I could handle any more than that. :lol:  

He lives a fun life for sure. His dad is in just as good a shape as he is.

his brothers are crazy.

IMG_0871.JPG

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He lives a fun life for sure. His dad is in just as good a shape as he is.

Seems like a really good dude.   I'd settle having some beers with him.   Probably all my ticker could handle.  

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What the fuck?

EZ is upset MC has him on ignore and just decided to go off full tilt on what he thought was on other MC Trump fetish.  It's justified.  And funny. :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

EZ is upset MC has him on ignore and just decided to go off full tilt on what he thought was on other MC Trump fetish.  It's justified.  And funny. :lmao:

that and if it was in a topic like this I knew some one would quote me on it not in the pussy fucks ignore list  

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

must just be the 3 amigos in his FS clit rubbing club

I think everybody but Ballsack, spinner and Slinger is on his ignore.  He won't stand for us insulting him and hurting his feelings any longer!!!!

:lol:

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont think im on ignore...... to help ya out on getting your message out

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

That's a little much don't you think.

He said he likes Spicer.....MC, Slinger, Milage's and others heads are going to explode. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no not at all.  but thank u for getting it  to him

So you want him to kill  himself because he has you on ignore.....fuck you're pathetic.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

So you want him to kill  himself because he has you on ignore.....fuck you're pathetic.

X2.

Nothing says "I take the Internet too seriously and I'm an emotional wreck" more than wishing other members would kill themselves. :news: