Check your account email address ×

Trump not wanted?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Rigged!

Not what Faux believes but peddles for sheep like you to latch onto.  Where’s the proof when asked to present under oath?  

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

no Trump 2024

no Biden 2024

Sanity 2024

The problem is you most on here think Ron the Con is sane - even though most on here know nothing about him except their echo chambers peddle his name.  As we’ve seen with MAGAt’s - Repugs will go along with the narrative regardless. Ron is Orange man lite - same type of thin skinned authoritarian pussy.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not what Faux believes but peddles for sheep like you to latch onto.  Where’s the proof when asked to present under oath?  

I don't need Fox to tell me it was rigged..... Once again hiding the laptop made all the difference in the election people would have voted differently The polls are out there that support this claim.... Up to 18% would have changed their votes

I don't need Fox to tell me it was rigged..... Once again hiding the laptop made all the difference in the election people would have voted differently The polls are out there that support this claim.... Up to 18% would have changed their votes

:lol: Were you butthurt when Comey fucked Hillary a week before the election in 2016?  Ultimately nothing came of it. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The problem is you most on here think Ron the Con is sane - even though most on here know nothing about him except their echo chambers peddle his name.  As we’ve seen with MAGAt’s - Repugs will go along with the narrative regardless. Ron is Orange man lite - same type of thin skinned authoritarian pussy.

That's a crock My sister lives in Florida and says hes the best governor she ever had.  She hopes he does not run for president because she loves him so much as Governor

That's a crock My sister lives in Florida and says hes the best governor she ever had.  She hopes he does not run for president because she loves him so much as Governor

There you have it :lol: 

Yes DeSantis would make a great president but I'm still for Trump

Of course - you lick the sweat beads off the balls of authoritarians and supper demonizing and ostracizing people while coddling oligarchs.  Not surprised :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope....he received ballots...not votes.... Anyone who think Biden got 81 million legitimate votes I can't help:lol: I will forever believe it's fraudulent especially the concerted effort of hiding the laptop

There isn’t any way Trump got 71 million either.  20 tops.

Neal

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

For so many people saying Trump has no chance..... The only one willing to wager is corner to corner. The floor is open for the sure bet if you'd like....:bc:

I'll bet you $500 Trump won't win the election in 2024. And let's be clear, it's the general election, not the RNC Primary election.

:bc:

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And you think Biden is sane.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

for the record, I'm not a Desantis fanboi either... but I'd deal with him over Trump all day long.  IDK who else the Dem's could run but it's time for Joe to go.  

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, akvanden said:

I have a great idea. Let’s run the same guy who lost last time who actually drove republicans away on Election Day and even more afterwards with his completely fabricated fraud claims. Let’s run him again without changing a single thing and hope for the best because we love him so much and can’t think strategically.

:smack:

Remember this: every Trump supporter will vote for a republican, but not every republican will vote for Trump. Choose wisely.

Yeah the so called "republicans" like you who voted for a kid sniffing Pedo instead,  cus Orange man hurt your feelings. Fucking moron. :suicide:

4CE43FB3-3428-46AB-8E43-950A95498F4C.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Of course - you lick the sweat beads off the balls of authoritarians and supper demonizing and ostracizing people while coddling oligarchs.  Not surprised :thumbsup:

You stupid fucking faggot. You suck authoritarian Dick everyday of your pathetic life. You have no problem with medical oligarchs when you are told too you spineless little weasel. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no Trump 2024

no Biden 2024

Sanity 2024

Newsom would be no bargain for the country as the rest of us don't really want California craziness. Harris is a pill for the Democrats. I am not sure about the DNC bench beyond that. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Newsom would be no bargain for the country as the rest of us don't really want California craziness. Harris is a pill for the Democrats. I am not sure about the DNC bench beyond that. 

Mike Obama.

• Haha 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I think that is one of those ideas that only sounds good on paper. She has never held an office which is not a good starting point.

Nor did Trump.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no Trump 2024

no Biden 2024

Sanity 2024

Exactly! It would be a nice change of pace if both parties put forth someone that's actually worth a shit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

for the record, I'm not a Desantis fanboi either... but I'd deal with him over Trump all day long.  IDK who else the Dem's could run but it's time for Joe to go.  

I disagreed with Bill Clinton and found some of his personal choices questionable but I never thought he was unqualified for the job....I can't say that about Biden or Harris.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nor did Trump.

Right but like military men who became president their job experience gives them certain qualifications. Tulsi Gabbert comes to mind. Mike has none of it just a list of no show payola jobs.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but like military men who became president their job experience gives them certain qualifications. Tulsi Gabbert comes to mind. Mike has none of it just a list of no show payola jobs.

Trump was not a Military man either though.

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump was not a Military man either though.

No but he ran a large enough business long enough to demonstrate management ability. Andrew Wang comes to mind. If Joe had picked Wang as VP instead of Harris I think the DNC would pushing Joe down a flight of stairs right now. 

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No but he ran a large enough business long enough to demonstrate management ability. Andrew Wang comes to mind. If Joe had picked Wang as VP instead of Harris I think the DNC would pushing Joe down a flight of stairs right now. 

You're missing the point though. Out of those you listed, Mike has the best chance of winning. Biden wasn't the best person for the job either, but they knew he could beat Trump.