Check your account email address ×

Trump not wanted?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That certainly isn't " narrowing the gap"....:lol:

Trump was ahead by almost 40 last year. DeSantis hasn't even said if he's running. The gap has narrowed.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump was ahead by almost 40 last year. DeSantis hasn't even said if he's running. The gap has narrowed.

Ok...you run with that:bc:..

All polls show Trump has surged lately 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Ok...you run with that:bc:..

All polls show Trump has surged lately 

But way down from before.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He will be the man and if most get past the media BS, he will have a lot of support.

https://www.axios.com/2023/03/01/trump-polling-february

He has his cult. People like yourself. That is not enough to win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a great idea. Let’s run the same guy who lost last time who actually drove republicans away on Election Day and even more afterwards with his completely fabricated fraud claims. Let’s run him again without changing a single thing and hope for the best because we love him so much and can’t think strategically.

:smack:

Remember this: every Trump supporter will vote for a republican, but not every republican will vote for Trump. Choose wisely.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

I have a great idea. Let’s run the same guy who lost last time who actually drove republicans away on Election Day and even more afterwards with his completely fabricated fraud claims. Let’s run him again without changing a single thing and hope for the best because we love him so much and can’t think strategically.

Remember this: every Trump supporter will vote for a republican, but not every republican will vote for Trump. Choose wisely.

That’s not true.  There’s a relative amount t I’d MAGAt’s that won’t vote if their cult leader isn’t on the ballot.  And given the Repugs silence or complacency on orange man’s antics - WTF is left of the Repugs?  Anything coming from the House yet?

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

That's a lot of BS ....he received 10 mil more votes in 20 than he did in 16. How's that driving Republicans away?.. Keep believing the media, they are very effective.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's a lot of BS ....he received 10 mil more votes in 20 than he did in 16. How's that driving Republicans away?.. Keep believing the media, they are very effective.

His opponent also received more votes than ever. Understand?

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

His opponent also received more votes than ever. Understand?

Nope....he received ballots...not votes.... Anyone who think Biden got 81 million legitimate votes I can't help:lol: I will forever believe it's fraudulent especially the concerted effort of hiding the laptop

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope....he received ballots...not votes.... Anyone who think Biden got 81 million legitimate votes I can't help:lol: I will forever believe it's fraudulent especially the concerted effort of hiding the laptop

Yet you believe Trumps votes were legit 🤔 

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, in that case, no point in voting. Dems will use their mysterious ways that no one is able to prove and get whomever they want in office.

Hopefully people have smartened up and woken up this time around,... We tried a career politician again with disastrous results on his policies and very detrimental to most people's wallets.   Like I said, Trump is leading in head to head polls with Sloppy Joe.  This isn't 2020. 

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The survey also found that Trump leads with double digits in a wider Republican primary pool, with 45% of likely Republican voters saying they would vote for the former president in their state's primary. 

DeSantis comes in second with 29% of those surveyed. Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley got 4%. Haley announced her White House bid on Feb. 14.

Settle down Frank Luntz!  :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Settle down Frank Luntz!  :lol:  :bc: 

Rupert admitted under oath they are lying about election fraud and you two MAGAt fuck sticks keep peddling it :lol: Holy fuck - you two are posters for a cult 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Rupert admitted under oath they are lying about election fraud and you two MAGAt fuck sticks keep peddling it :lol: Holy fuck - you two are posters for a cult 

Rigged!