Check your account email address ×

The orange shit stain actually deserves some credit

3 hours ago, ckf said:

There guy hasn't been around in a while. I can see by reading the thread that others aren't happy to see that he is still above ground. :dunno:

On the contrary, he a boatload of comedy. :lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Doing well, thanks. Hope the same for you. I’m a gramps now, which I’m absolutely loving. 

Good for you on being a gramps....nothing like spoiling grandkids....I've few to spoil.

On 3/1/2023 at 9:26 AM, Snoslinger said:

He managed to bring all the dumb fuck, fake patriot, lying, double standard, fake outrage, crazy conspiracy believing, cowardly americans, and their lying ass  “news source” out in the open for the world to see. 

why sone of you lefties continue to argue with these dipshits I have no idea. Might as well head to your local mental ward and try having a sensible debate.

Holy shit! He's back!! Hey Slinger!

Same ole slinger …. indignant , retarded and getting owned hard by the two digit Iq morons he likes to argue with. 

Fucking kneeshot never disappoints 

Edited by f7ben

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Same ole slinger …. indignant , retarded and getting owned hard by the two digit Iq morons he likes to argue with. 

I forgot all about the kneeshot shit:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

.7ben, the MTG of FSCE. How many conspiracy theories have you fallen for in my absence? :bc:

Hey, got another one…..

surely, the rw morons who had a hissy fit about obama telling the Russian president, on stage, he”ll be able to negotiate a treaty after the next election…

were up in arms with trump holding totally secret meetings, not even translators allowed, with putin. And then praising putin to the world after such meetings.

amiright?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey, got another one…..

surely, the rw morons who had a hissy fit about obama telling the Russian president, on stage, he”ll be able to negotiate a treaty after the next election…

were up in arms with trump holding totally secret meetings, not even translators allowed, with putin. And then praising putin to the world after such meetings.

amiright?

How many countries did Putin invade while Trump was president?

How many has Putin invaded during Obamas and Bidens terms?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And I love the fake outrage and sympathy you suddenly have for fentanyl deaths. Like they only started happening on Biden’s watch. 

Why is more documented fentanyl being seized under Bidens term than it was for Trumps?

Edited by Steve753

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

.7ben, the MTG of FSCE. How many conspiracy theories have you fallen for in my absence? :bc:

I sure as fuck wasn’t dumb enough to fall for Russian collusion :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are dumb enough to fall for Barr’s summary which didn’t accurately reflect the report :thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

How many countries did Putin invade while Trump was president?

How many has Putin invaded during Obamas and Bidens terms?

Back to being a MAGAt :lol: Are you insinuating orange man was tough on Putin?  :news:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are dumb enough to fall for Barr’s summary which didn’t accurately reflect the report :thumbsup:

The FBI was 100% corrupt , the entire Russian collusion bullshit was a Podesta/Clinton fabrication and anyone who still thinks it had any merit at all is dumb as a fucking racer. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Putin and ogliarchs definitely helped trump win that election. Perhaps if a real investigation, with trump’s financials included, had happened, without a corrupt AG and others who protected trump, someone would have found sone legal definitions of “collusion”. 

im not surprised you don’t have the ability to connect logical dots, rather than rww dots. The sad part is you have some smarts, just don’t use them properly. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The FBI was 100% corrupt . 

No doubt, just not in the way you think they were. We are seeing more and more corruption in the fbi that benefited trump and the GOP. Especially the NY branches. But I’m sure you don’t see or read any of that. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No doubt, just not in the way you think they were. We are seeing more and more corruption in the fbi that benefited trump and the GOP. Especially the NY branches. But I’m sure you don’t see or read any of that. 

Yah , using the Steele dossier as justification for a FISA warrant when they knew it was 100% fabricated bullshit isn’t corrupt at all. Gimme a fucking break 

59 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why is more documented fentanyl being seized under Bidens term than it was for Trumps?

I guess it depends on your definitions. If more stuff is “seized” does that mean more searches are being done, or more volume is coming across? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah , using the Steele dossier as justification for a FISA warrant when they knew it was 100% fabricated bullshit isn’t corrupt at all. Gimme a fucking break 

Hey how did Durham do with the big “deep state” investigation?