Check your account email address ×

The orange shit stain actually deserves some credit

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey how did Durham do with the big “deep state” investigation?

No idea , don’t give a fuck. Why change the subject you little faggot? :lol: 

It’s that time again…..

surely the rwws who cried about “pleading the 5th” non-stop when it came to dems, and said anyone who did so was guilty

were up in arms when trump did it hundreds of times :lol: 

jesus, how can sone of you even show your faces anywhere? Oh wait, you’re surrounded by other dipshits, on an internets site. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Sorry, I thought you were the one crying “deep state” all the time :lol:

I hate trump , I mean he’s just the fucking worst. His supporters are shit too , just as bad as Dems 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Has dumbski grown any balls yet? Or is he supplying airlines to rwws at the bottom of the sea where the SS Trump lies, full of fools who went down with it, rather than jumping off? 

He’s knitting friendship bracelets for all the MAGAt’s. :lmao:   Still hasn’t found his balls :lol: 

I’ve only been back for a few weeks.  Glad you showed up - it was starting to get pretty stale. 

Edited by SnowRider

@Snoslinger best part about the friendship bracelet comment is he directed it towards me because someone agreed with me on something.   One of the better examples of lacking self-awareness :lol:

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Like I said, you do have some smarts. 

I hate him because he did the exact opposite of what he promised. If he’d have followed through on his campaign ideals and promises I’d have liked him much better. 

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He’s knitting friendship bracelets for all the MAGAt’s. :lmao:   Still hasn’t found his balls :lol: 

I’ve only been back for a few weeks.  Glad you showed up - it was starting to get pretty stale. 

Yeah I’m not sticking around long. Like a seagull, I’m going to take some dumps on rwws and then fly off. You know, being all “butthurt” again :lol: if that isn’t a good one

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate him because he did the exact opposite of what he promised. If he’d have followed through on his campaign ideals and promises I’d have liked him much better. 

Trump is about as crooked as it gets. Some of us knew that early on. I can honestly see why some would want to give the non-politician a chance, but when it became clear the guy is grade A  scum, all aboard the ship should have jumped off and stop defending him.  Including most of the GOP. Now they’re paying the price, with a group of certifiable loons running the house 

59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Back to being a MAGAt :lol: Are you insinuating orange man was tough on Putin?  :news:

No I'm saying Putin doesn't care about Biden. :news:

Say, how’s noggin? How he’s liking all the positive changes for liberals? Abortion bans, conservative stacked courts, mixing of church and states, book banning…..

guess he showed the dems by supporting trump!! 

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I guess it depends on your definitions. If more stuff is “seized” does that mean more searches are being done, or more volume is coming across? 

More volume of course. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Say, how’s noggin? How he’s liking all the positive changes for liberals? Abortion bans, conservative stacked courts, mixing of church and states, book banning…..

guess he showed the dems by supporting trump!! 

I don’t think she’s been on since I’ve been back.  He’s no different than most of the so-called Indy/moderates on here.  They don’t understand it’s a zero sum game. 

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Putin and ogliarchs definitely helped trump win that election. Perhaps if a real investigation, with trump’s financials included, had happened, without a corrupt AG and others who protected trump, someone would have found sone legal definitions of “collusion”. 

im not surprised you don’t have the ability to connect logical dots, rather than rww dots. The sad part is you have some smarts, just don’t use them properly. 

There it is! :lol:

On 3/1/2023 at 8:26 AM, Snoslinger said:

He managed to bring all the dumb fuck, fake patriot, lying, double standard, fake outrage, crazy conspiracy believing, cowardly americans, and their lying ass  “news source” out in the open for the world to see. 

why sone of you lefties continue to argue with these dipshits I have no idea. Might as well head to your local mental ward and try having a sensible debate.

Sowrider levels of self awareness still runs deep in you I see 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

More volume of course. 

:lol: Poor Sthevie :owned: again.  Repugs be Repugs - ignorant and misinformed as always 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

More volume of course. 

:news:

January 2022 fentanyl seizures show "illicit drugs are flowing into the country at an alarming rate because of Biden’s open border.”
truebarely-true

By Jeff CerconeFebruary 24, 2022

Fentanyl seizures are not evidence of an ‘open border’

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

• Seizures of deadly fentanyl at the southern border have increased steadily since 2016, before Joe Biden became president.

• There was a record surge of 1.7 million migrants at the southern border under Biden in 2021, but more than 1 million of those people were expelled by the continued use of a policy put in place by former President Donald Trump. There is not an “open border” between the U.S. and Mexico.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Has dumbski grown any balls yet? Or is he supplying airlines to rwws at the bottom of the sea where the SS Trump lies, full of fools who went down with it, rather than jumping off? 

image.thumb.jpeg.d93990770aaebd4b4bbc7f4e38de306d.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

January 2022 fentanyl seizures show "illicit drugs are flowing into the country at an alarming rate because of Biden’s open border.”
truebarely-true

By Jeff CerconeFebruary 24, 2022

Fentanyl seizures are not evidence of an ‘open border’

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT

• Seizures of deadly fentanyl at the southern border have increased steadily since 2016, before Joe Biden became president.

• There was a record surge of 1.7 million migrants at the southern border under Biden in 2021, but more than 1 million of those people were expelled by the continued use of a policy put in place by former President Donald Trump. There is not an “open border” between the U.S. and Mexico.

Oh nos! A fact check!