Check your account email address ×

2023 Formula 1

45 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lol... didn't Daniel 'soft retire' last year? 

is Kimi coming back next year too?  he's the funniest f'er out there... :lolz:

Merc under Toto has had a phenomenal record, and there's days I wonder when Lewis will hang up his driving gloves and open a slot for the likes of Piastri, Lando, Gasly, Russell, Sainz... there's some talent coming up and people bounce around.  

Riccardo came in 7th this weekend in mexico and he is driving for Alpha Tari and Hormer likes Daniel always has. I miss Kimi for sure the guy was the best interview in the sport. I think Hamilton has another two years but if the car sucks again he will hang it up.  Hamilton is not like the rest of the field as he came up the ranks from nothing to F1 keeping his position through ability and grit alone. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Riccardo came in 7th this weekend in mexico and he is driving for Alpha Tari and Hormer likes Daniel always has. I miss Kimi for sure the guy was the best interview in the sport. I think Hamilton has another two years but if the car sucks again he will hang it up.  Hamilton is not like the rest of the field as he came up the ranks from nothing to F1 keeping his position through ability and grit alone. 

Kimi is awesome.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Riccardo seems to be one of the most likeable drivers in the current field, funny too.  I've seen some hilarious interviews with Kimi, he has no filter and allegedly likes to party.  Lewis has earned everything in his career with certainty, nothing but respect for the guy.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Riccardo seems to be one of the most likeable drivers in the current field, funny too.  I've seen some hilarious interviews with Kimi, he has no filter and allegedly likes to party.  Lewis has earned everything in his career with certainty, nothing but respect for the guy.  :thumbsup:

He's definitely one charismatic guy.

Happy, smiling and talented.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Checo is 2nd in points ahead of Lewis... which if he maintains I'll be getting a nice steak dinner from my buddy.  :)

Screenshot_20231031-112221.png

He hasn't been running as well as he did earlier in the year.

I've also read where Stroll sold his share in AM to the Saudi's :dunno:

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Lewis is driving well, Checo not so much.

I used to have the opinion, anyone but Hamilton when he was winning all the time. Now I find myself pulling for Hamilton from time to time :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I used to have the opinion, anyone but Hamilton when he was winning all the time. Now I find myself pulling for Hamilton from time to time :lol:

ya because he usually comes across as a whiny bitch.

He still is but now that he doesn't have the ability to do it from the top step of the podium it doesn't come off looking as bad.

JMO

23 minutes ago, Roosting said:

ya because he usually comes across as a whiny bitch.

He still is but now that he doesn't have the ability to do it from the top step of the podium it doesn't come off looking as bad.

JMO

I don't disagree at all. It would just be nice to see someone besides Max now. I'd love to see Ferrari get a more competitive car. I've also been pulling for the old man in the field.

• Like 1