Check your account email address ×

The culture that allowed Epstein to survive.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Trump definitely has a problem with anything that looks like a playboy play mate but he is not a pedo. 

So he just liked to hang around them up until he became a republican?

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I dont think Trump is a pedo but he sure was friends with all the scumbags :news:

Keep your enemies closer kinda thang ya think?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So he just liked to hang around them up until he became a republican?

Oh good God no.....Trump would hit everything at the playboy mansion if it was still in business he is a man whore but not a pedo.  Clinton and Gates and prince Philip would definitely ride the rides at pedo island. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Oh good God no.....Trump would hit everything at the playboy mansion if it was still in business he is a man whore but not a pedo.  Clinton and Gates and prince Philip would definitely ride the rides at pedo island. 

I meant hanging around the pedos.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

When you hang out in NYC's elite circles Democrats and scumbags is all you are going to find at these social gatherings.

Same with Hollywood elite as well, and most of them vote D.  Do you think Hunter Biden ever was on that island?

36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump banned Epstein from MA just a few months before he was indicted. Trump was just trying to save his ass. He knew what Epstein was about long before that. My god. What a bunch of political shills this place is filled. 

Yeah, and ABC shut down Amy Robach regarding Epstein, but TRUMP.  Imagine if they would have let the story out then.

Jeffrey Epstein story

On November 2, 2019, Project Veritas released a late August 2019 "hot mic" incident in which Robach discusses ABC shutting down her story on billionaire convicted sex offender and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein in 2015. Robach's comments came just two days after an NPR story disclosed the existence of an on-camera interview with Virginia Roberts Giuffre and ABC's failure to broadcast it. Giuffre says she was sexually trafficked by Epstein to powerful men including Prince Andrew, Duke of York — a claim the Duke has strenuously denied. In a "hot mic" video, Robach was recorded on set for ABC's Good Morning America voicing the following statements:

"I've had the story for three years," Robach says in the video. "We would not put it on the air. Um, first of all, I was told, 'Who was Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.' Then the palace found out that we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways." Robach goes on to say that Giuffre alluded to others in the interview, including former President Bill Clinton, Harvard University law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz and Epstein's former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre has made similar accusations against all of them also in court documents. (All deny any wrongdoing or involvement in Epstein's sex trafficking.) Giuffre has said in court papers that she saw Clinton in Epstein's presence but did not witness Clinton participate in any sexual activity.[13]

"I tried for three years to get it out to no avail, and now these new revelations and — I freaking had all of it," Robach says on the tape. "I'm so pissed right now. Like, every day I get more and more pissed, 'cause I'm just like, 'Oh my God! It was — what we had, was unreal.' "

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump banned Epstein from MA just a few months before he was indicted. Trump was just trying to save his ass. He knew what Epstein was about long before that. My god. What a bunch of political shills this place is filled. 

Yeah cause I’m sure you have it on good authority right?

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Your opinion being as credible as snowbevis :lol:

Trump has screwed alot of people over in his business dealings over the years and that's a fact.

I just don't get how some here will defend him hell over high water.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump has screwed alot of people over in his business dealings over the years and that's a fact.

R

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pointing out the leftists hypocrisy is not defending trump.