Check your account email address ×

Pfizer Exec turns violent

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the lovely Naomi Wolf just made another great reveal today.

It seems Pfizer bought out a company in 2017 that had a monopoly on meds for blood clots and made a statement that this would be a big profit center for them within 5 years.  As of this year, of a sudden, they are now in the top 5 drugs administered.

What are causing the blood clots people.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Damn it's got awfully quiet in here all of a sudden.

Oh it's gonna get much quieter.

Remember when I said the EU asked Pfizer how the hell they could have started testing there vax on mice on Jan 14, just three days after they were given the genetic sequence from China.  They claimed ignorance.

We Had The Vaccine The Whole Time

You may be surprised to learn that of the trio of long-awaited coronavirus vaccines, the most promising, Moderna’s mRNA-1273, which reported a 94.5 percent efficacy rate on November 16, had been designed by January 13. This was just two days after the genetic sequence had been made public in an act of scientific and humanitarian generosity that resulted in China’s Yong-Zhen Zhang’s being temporarily forced out of his lab. In Massachusetts, the Moderna vaccine design took all of one weekend. It was completed before China had even acknowledged that the disease could be transmitted from human to human, more than a week before the first confirmed coronavirus case in the United States. By the time the first American death was announced a month later, the vaccine had already been manufactured and shipped to the National Institutes of Health for the beginning of its Phase I clinical trial 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Warmed up enough I took the dog for a walk but if calling this a WIN fills some void in your life by all means embrace it.

It seems you and AC need a little time alone. 

44 minutes ago, HSR said:

Warmed up enough I took the dog for a walk but if calling this a WIN fills some void in your life by all means embrace it.

It seems you and AC need a little time alone. 

and another stupid comment 

you are showing your true colors today 

Thought you were all done being dumb today. Guess you just cant help it. Too bad 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

At least try a stay on topic then.

You've never managed that.  Since posting that you've changed the goalposts 4 times in this thread alone.

3 hours ago, Roosting said:

We are waiting for Lloyd to show his 1 in 800 data so we can have a debate.  He is failing miserably.

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You've never managed that.  Since posting that you've changed the goalposts 4 times in this thread alone.

We are waiting for Lloyd to show his 1 in 800 data so we can have a debate.  He is failing miserably.

Actually, we are waiting for you to give us the real data on it so we can verify your claims. So far you have deflected for a whole day. 

Quite telling that you appear to not be able to provide any info to substantiate any claim you have made on calling it BS.

• Like 1

Just now, Roosting said:

Actually, we are waiting for you to give us the real data on it so we can verify your claims. So far you have deflected for a whole day. 

Quite telling that you appear to not be able to provide any info to substantiate any claim you have made on calling it BS.

You believe that 1 in 800 people have SERIOUS side effects from one dose of the vax?  There have been over 10 billion shots given.  This correlates to over 12.5M SERIOUS side effects.  Ought to be easy enough to find reports of this...yet he can't.  He made the claim.   If you are dumb enough to believe it, then be dumb.  I don't care.

11 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well AC has claimed the vax causes AIDS, now should I spend a bunch of time finding a Twitter/tiktok/youtube video to back up my call of bullshit just to satisfy you? Nah,,I'll pass.

How about Professional athletes dropping like flies but can't name any from NA where there is likely the greatest population of pro vaxxed athletes in the world.He'll post a twitter link to a 16yr old soccer player in Hong Kong and say SEE!!!!!

Is it up to me to prove him wrong by posting all the athletes that are still alive :lol:

Keep on fluffing him dude, you're doing a grand job.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking idiots.

1) It’s always the same 10 guys on repeat. 

2) info wars. Thought they were bankrupt now. Either way, great news outlet.

3) why is it always other countries?

4) that was easy. Even links to the actual data.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-health-australia/fact-check-high-numbers-of-vaccinated-hospitalized-in-australia-not-evidence-of-higher-risk-idUSL1N3451OT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

1) It’s always the same 10 guys on repeat. 

2) info wars. Thought they were bankrupt now. Either way, great news outlet.

3) why is it always other countries?

4) that was easy. Even links to the actual data.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-health-australia/fact-check-high-numbers-of-vaccinated-hospitalized-in-australia-not-evidence-of-higher-risk-idUSL1N3451OT

Routers?

Is that a Pfizer press release?

Fucking dumb sheep.

• Like 1