Pfizer Exec turns violent

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

10x increase from 19 to 20. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Maybe you should get familiar with Ms. Long's massive lawsuit against the dod for fraud before making a bigger fool of yourself.

But we like big gov and pharma over whistle-blowers.  Go read any non fiction history book and educate yourself moron.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Unrelated to the efficacy comment.  Derrr.  So pathetic you have to move the goalposts and change the topic in EVERY conversation since you are never right or able to show that your beliefs are founded in anything other than faith and religion.  Sad, sad man you are.

How many vaxxes do you need to give to prevent one covid hospitization in those under 50.  The answer is 1 million.  I think your entire narrative has been shot to hell.

Now do the one in 800 adverse reactions.  How does it feel to look like a fool.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Badger** said:

All the shit you took on this site and now they can all STFU after seeing this!! << You win AC.:thumbsup: 

Great post thread and find EB.:bc:

Slam dunk case closed. 

The real funny thing is the more time goes by, the worse it gets for exposing this scam.

Hopefully Neal, Deepfaggot and SR won't be stupid enough to have gotten their 16x boost by then, but I doubt it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many vaxxes do you need to give to prevent one covid hospitization in those under 50.  The answer is 1 million.  I think your entire narrative has been shot to hell

How many topics do you need to change the topic on so you can internally pretend to feel like you are right?

51 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How many topics do you need to change the topic on so you can internally pretend to feel like you are right?

STFU Retard you to be proven you to be wrong, all the BS you gave him has now been shoved up your ass. He was way more right and you were way wrong. Now man up to it, ya POS.  

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Badger**

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you can't. Nice work.  Derrr.

You embarrassed yourself with that last chart of yours total bs trying to show the unvaxxed to be the main drivers.

I mean really, are people still this fucking stupid.   

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe you should get familiar with Ms. Long's massive lawsuit against the dod for fraud before making a bigger fool of yourself.

But we like big gov and pharma over whistle-blowers.  Go read any non fiction history book and educate yourself moron.

No, I’m good without you changing the subject, like you always do. 

10x increase from 2019 to 2020. Address that.

58 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes I did.  Like usual.  You can't make a point. If you could you would, but instead you post links from nonsensical sources.  

A point of making yourself look like nonsensical retarded, you post the most off the wall bull shit that makes you look like a bully but in reality you sound fucking retarded.

56 minutes ago, Badger** said:

A point of making yourself look like nonsensical retarded, you post the most off the wall bull shit that makes you look like a bully but in reality you sound fucking retarded.

If you would have read what you typed you never would have hit submit reply.  You are one dumb sob

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

All the shit you took on this site and now they can all STFU after seeing this!! << You win AC.:thumbsup: 

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

STFU Retard you to be proven you to be wrong, all the BS you gave him has now been shoved up your ass. He was way more right and you were way wrong. Now man up to it, ya POS.  

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

Go look at any thread AC started, ya retard. 

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

Like I said go look, ya fucking retard. :crazy:

Cheerleader now , ponderous :news:

Screenshot_20230130_083637_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, ACE said:

I don’t understand defending Pfizer. It’s not like they’re a good company with a good history 

Its bizarre. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, akvanden said:

No, I’m good without you changing the subject, like you always do. 

10x increase from 2019 to 2020. Address that.

The vaccine and the virus can have similar effects on the cardiovascular system. 

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yes I did.  Like usual.  You can't make a point. If you could you would, but instead you post links from nonsensical sources.  

In what fucked up world do we defend big pharma over whistleblowers.