Check your account email address ×

Pope says snow rider is not a criminal

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

So saying that you shouldn’t murder people or bang your neighbours wife is made up BS?

No that's common sense you simpleton. Do you think everyone in the world that never read a bible thinks that stuff's ok? Wow yur dumb and a drama queen :lol: Go thump a bible retard :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

No that's common sense you simpleton. Do you think everyone in the world that never read a bible thinks that stuff's ok? Wow yur dumb

Please calm down and try to act like an adult 

seems as though we agree that there’s truth in the bible?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Please calm down and try to act like an adult 

seems as though we agree that there’s truth in the bible?

Don't get so excited and quote me before I can edit it ,sorry your triggered but the bible is a joke. Don't believe in any of it, total 100% fiction. Good fodder for the simple minded though, explains a lot about you.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Don't get so excited and quote me before I can edit it ,sorry your triggered but the bible is a joke. Don't believe in any of it, total 100% fiction. Good fodder for the simple minded though, explains a lot about you.

So you think that murdering people isn’t a bad thing. Neat. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

So you think that murdering people isn’t a bad thing. Neat. 

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!

:lol::owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The catholic church is a cult.  They do a lot of good charitable work but I don’t believe in make believe characters somewhere in the sky.  IMO - those who do need a security blanket and have forfeited their ability to think.  

I’m proud to be an Ally and welcome all in my home. :bc: 

Phobics can fuck off :thumbsup:

You believe the democratic party cares about you though.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!

:lol::owned:

That’s literally not what I said or was even implying 

4 hours ago, ACE said:

The Catholic Church isn’t biblical at all. It was Luther who was educated enough to actually read the scripts and was like wtf nothing that church is doing is backed up scripturally 

If it was biblical it wouldn't be Catholic.  The Bible is made from stories from tons of different religions.  The whole structure of it is a lie as it is presented in modern day...which of course is pretty much the definition of a cult.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If it was biblical it wouldn't be Catholic.  The Bible is made from stories from tons of different religions.  The whole structure of it is a lie as it is presented in modern day...which of course is pretty much the definition of a cult.  

But Catholicism doesn’t even adhere to the book they say they follow. It’s actually not even close 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

But Catholicism doesn’t even adhere to the book they say they follow. It’s actually not even close 

Following a book equates to a cult.. Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Islam, Judaism etc 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Following a book equates to a cult.. Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Islam, Judaism etc 

How about making yourself look like a complete piece of shit every day to protect a political party that doesn’t even know you exist?

seems cultish

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Being a democrat equates to a cult.

Just now, ACE said:

How about making yourself look like a complete piece of shit every day to protect a political party that doesn’t even know you exist?

seems cultish

:owned:

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Adhere to a book of fairy tales?  Are you smoking crack tonight or just stupid?  

It is built on false lies, promises and stories.  Just like everyone of Lloyd's posts.  You guys obviously love cults.

Calm down child 

the bible can be fascinating. Of course some of it is fairy tales. But it’s a written history starting of around 4000 years old and to me that’s interesting to read 

yes it’s deity based, but everything was back then. But it’s a written moral code of how people figured out how to conduct themselves with each other many millennia ago. Not sure how that’s not interesting 

if you can’t discuss it like an adult you have an even lower IQ then everyone thinks you do 

18 minutes ago, ACE said:

seems cultish

Ouch!  :lol: 

Personally I don't care if you "live" the Bible, Quran et all teachings or live an agnostic existence. Whatever gets you thru the day. It's the extremists that fuck it up. I was raised Catholic and would possibly still be in the church had it not have been for my first marriage ending in a divorce. Went to get an anullment and the first thing the priest asked for was $1k. Didn't ask for any reasons why we were splitting up before the demand of money, NADA. Fixated on money. Churches are basically tax exempt businesses that look for handouts, much of it they keep and some they give away. 

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Personally I don't care if you "live" the Bible, Quran et all teachings or live an agnostic existence. Whatever gets you thru the day. It's the extremists that fuck it up. I was raised Catholic and would possibly still be in the church had it not have been for my first marriage ending in a divorce. Went to get an anullment and the first thing the priest asked for was $1k. Didn't ask for any reasons why we were splitting up before the demand of money, NADA. Fixated on money. Churches are basically tax exempt businesses that look for handouts, much of it they keep and some they give away. 

Yup 100% 

the Catholic Church is especially bad. 

back in the Old Testament era, religion sought to have full control over society. Essentially religion was the government 

jesus changed that. He sought to connect people directly to god and it negated the need for the organization of churches. The way he taught, you don’t even need to go to church or pay anything to anyone to be “saved”. It was really quite revolutionary at the time but also pissed off the religious organizations at the time 

the Catholics perverted the entire thing and try to make you completely under their control. It was about money and power. 

im not saying that Catholic people are necessarily bad either. But the organization of Catholicism is absolutely bad 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

I was raised a catholic. Them saying birth control is a sin but didling children is just wednesday afternoon was enough for me to say " these people are fucked"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was raised a catholic. Them saying birth control is a sin but didling children is just wednesday afternoon was enough for me to say " these people are fucked"

Yup milo yiannoppolis talked a lot about how the Catholics harbour pedos 

• 2 weeks later...