Check your account email address ×

BREAKING: We've introduced a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought you didn't call people names unless they called you names?? I never even quoted you in this topic?? Almost seems as if you are being hypocritical.......

mainefag :owned:

He seems angry , must be having another bad morning the poor fat bastard :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought you didn't call people names unless they called you names?? I never even quoted you in this topic?? Almost seems as if you are being hypocritical.......

Even when he starts it......he never starts it!  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dems argued against Citizens United.  Hold your party accountable.  Why oppose the amendment if you really want to get dark money out of politics?  Otherwise you’re paying lip service to your hackery.  

2017-2018 - why don’t Repugs pass a balanced budget amendment?  Or better yet - only pass balanced budgets instead of adding $7.8 trillion to it?  

Dems govern.  Repugs perform. 

SC was absolutely correct here.   Unions, MSM you name it shouldn't have more rights than the ave citizen or company when it comes to who and how they want to support. 

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You stupid fuck….I responded to this…

2 hours ago,  racer254 said:

More political bullshit just to try and get people like MC and snowbeavis to believe some narrative.  This is just so predictable and pathetic, but like I said, the idiots will fall for it.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

SC was absolutely correct here.   Unions, MSM you name it shouldn't have more rights than the ave citizen or company when it comes to who and how they want to support. 

No your totally wrong. Every human who works for those corps including the owners had rights previously.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If you don’t agree with it say so. Otherwise shut your zero IQ mouth you ass sucking terrorist supporting so called Republican.

It's all for show.  Just like Roe v Wade.  Dems never bring up anything worth substance when they would actually be able to vote and pass it.  Instead they do it at times like this when they are in the minority to fool the residents into thinking just like they did you.  Even ben gets it.  But somehow starch dems such as yourself don't.  Russ Feingold was a master at this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's all for show.  Just like Roe v Wade.  Dems never bring up anything worth substance when they would actually be able to vote and pass it.  Instead they do it at times like this when they are in the minority to fool the residents into thinking just like they did you.  Even ben gets it.  But somehow starch dems such as yourself don't.  Russ Feingold was a master at this.

Can you explain 2021?  And why don’t Repugs support it?  

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Can you explain why democrats are constantly getting big donations from dark money?

Those are the rules now and a majority of people would like to change the said rules.  Why are Repugs resisting?  Are you dizzy from moving the goalposts yet? :lol: 

On 1/17/2023 at 7:38 PM, Rigid1 said:

40mil to Dems and 200k to repugs,..who is getting the pay off from the guy who committed the largest financial fraud in modern financial history? Who was in power to change and effect the rules when these donations were made? Hmmmm

On 1/17/2023 at 7:54 PM, DriftBusta said:

Oooohhhfff that was a bludgeoning.  

See thats your problem.  You don't give a fuck because you're clueless.  A 20 something fucking kid throwing hundreds of millions around to the Democratic party buying influence and they look the other way, while he fleeced billions out of investors.  Wake the fuck up already.  You support the most corrupt group of politicians in our lifetime.   I know you must think this is one big game, because you can't possibly believe some of the horse shit you type on these boards.

Yes sir, the dems really want to end this so bad that they bring it up when that have the MINORITY.  And the usual suspects fall for it.  But the repubs!!!!

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes sir, the dems really want to end this so bad that they bring it up when that have the MINORITY.  And the usual suspects fall for it.  But the repubs!!!!

2021? :dunno:

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No your totally wrong. Every human who works for those corps including the owners had rights previously.

So what.   That doesn't change the fact that you can't have one group like a Union be able to support a candidate and an individual or corp not.  The money in the MSM (yes both sides) spent promoting candidates/parties under the guise of the press also needs to be balanced. 

But hey you have every right to feel a SC decision was constitutionally wrong and should be changed.   I did with Roe. :bc:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You constantly get backed in the corner.  Why all the dark money donations mostly to democrats?  Now they want to look into it.......Sure, but you fall for it.

You’re peddling a false narrative.  You got :owned: and you keep digging :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re peddling a false narrative.  You got :owned: and you keep digging :lol: 

The false narrative is the dems wanting to get rid of Citizens United.  Yeah, so much that they only bring it up when they have a minority.  Same with Roe v Wade.  They had 40 years to craft a bill when they had a majority, but they never did.  But it was top priority, just like CU.  LOL

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You stupid fuck….I responded to this…

2 hours ago,  racer254 said:

More political bullshit just to try and get people like MC and snowbeavis to believe some narrative.  This is just so predictable and pathetic, but like I said, the idiots will fall for it.

So I'm the "stupid fuck"?? Here is your response QUOTING ME!

Screenshot_20230120-105209.png

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Can you explain why democrats are constantly getting big donations from dark money?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Those are the rules now and a majority of people would like to change the said rules.  Why are Repugs resisting?  Are you dizzy from moving the goalposts yet? :lol: 

I love this idea of "dark money."

The definition of dark money is money meant to influence the political process.   :lol:   What money donated to a candidate or party isn't meant to do that?  

I mean seriously what is so different about the money whether the donor identity is disclosed or not?  

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love this idea of "dark money."

The definition of dark money is money meant to influence the political process.   :lol:   What money donated to a candidate or party isn't meant to do that?  

I mean seriously what is so different about the money whether the donor identity is disclosed or not?  

Huge difference on knowing where and who donates money.  Why are you so adamant about letting those who buy government remain in the shadows?