Check your account email address ×

Who's the bigger liar ....momo or Trump

Trumps lies affect more people. Momo lies as much but we have less than one year on record because the website changed and Momo has probably the least affect on other people as you could imagine. 

Also Trumps are worse because even though he wasn't very good at running his businesses, he inherited enough money that he could have lived a great life. That fact that he ripped off people far poorer than himself just to increase his wealth makes him far worse. Becoming President by lying and then hurting the people you fooled is disgusting. Claiming to know enough to solve foreign wars and getting your soldiers killed is unconscionable. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Trumps lies affect more people. Momo lies as much but we have less than one year on record because the website changed and Momo has probably the least affect on other people as you could imagine. 

Also Trumps are worse because even though he wasn't very good at running his businesses, he inherited enough money that he could have lived a great life. That fact that he ripped off people far poorer than himself just to increase his wealth makes him far worse. Becoming President by lying and then hurting the people you fooled is disgusting. Claiming to know enough to solve foreign wars and getting your soldiers killed is unconscionable. 

basically ...yup

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bi-polar ben is on a trump bend again. next week it'll be back to Hillary.

they are both pathetic pieces of shit ......show me where I have ever supported either even remotely ...

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Momo is a massive worthless piece of shit liar but I'm not sure he has ever told a 20 trillion dollar bold faced lie to the american public.

Trump is a piece of shit and we all got what we deserve

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjFi9WG5p_TAhUH04MKHVOpCoYQqUMIHjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fadministration%2F328424-budget-director-trumps-promise-to-eliminate-the-debt-was-hyperbole&usg=AFQjCNH49WCJ9VE95XNIzZDa8k79BG_x6A

:lies: 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

they are both pathetic pieces of shit ......show me where I have ever supported either even remotely ...

If you hate on one then you must be a supporter of the other. Thats how it is in Timeshareland.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

If you hate on one then you must be a supporter of the other. Thats how it is in Timeshareland.

yup , its partisan idiocy on dispay in timeshareland

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

yup , its partisan idiocy on dispay in timeshareland

momo is the biggest partisan hack on this site when it comes to Trump. And he's not even an American  :lmao:he posted this in the meme thread just now. 

34260154-F1D5-4BB9-9C8A-C96D36E40422-421-00000020EB0DFAE7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

click on the link and read it momo .....trump is a worse liar than you

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: 

For once I agree with momo. No one is a bigger liar than him 

Just now, Ebsell said:

For once I agree with momo. No one is a bigger liar than him 

Yet you the stupidest fuck who posts here again and always have not one shred of evidence, not even fucking little one :finger: NOTHINGBURGER