Check your account email address ×

Xcr800 smokes a new Polaris 850 in a drag race

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fine 500 you can add that to the list we do 660 and 800' in my area north of here the do 1000'. 1320 asphalt they draw very little crowd out so site out of mind. IMO Top speed can be whatever you'd like to call it. 

There’s a ton of asphalt around here and with shitty ice and snow conditions these days it’s getting bigger every year. SuperSled shootout draws hundreds of sleds, it’s huge, and our local series pulls in minimum 50 sleds every race

• Like 1

Well looks like Ben gets to take the wife out for lunch and Badger is picking up the tab , unless he's like Polaris 550 and doesn't admit he was wrong.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well looks like Ben gets to take the wife out for lunch and Badger is picking up the tab , unless he's like Polaris 550 and doesn't admit he was wrong.

Show me where a newer an 850 sled has made the top NSSR records?  and yes lunch is on Badger then,  we are talking stock sleds. It's only lunch Steve. Go back and reread the post. 

Edited by Badger**

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So fucking dumb you’d have to be near retarded to even post it lol 

Agreed when trying to make some point about it. 

I thought all lake racers prefer mountain sleds....  That old poo seemed to start and run pretty good though for an old couch.....

Speaking of ass draggers.  There must have been a million of them on open trailers heading up to the yoop last week.  Driving north on 51 was like attending a mobile yard sale.

38 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I thought all lake racers prefer mountain sleds....  That old poo seemed to start and run pretty good though for an old couch.....

Speaking of ass draggers.  There must have been a million of them on open trailers heading up to the yoop last week.  Driving north on 51 was like attending a mobile yard sale.

The old trips and quads are no slouches even stock when correctly set up for the conditions.   Yes the lake racers are putting longer and longer tracks on but they are specifically set up for a certain task.   

That old triple in trail form is much better set up for what they were doing in the video than a full on mt. sled. 

I always love when some kid shows up at drags or radar runs on the IQR snocross sleds and they run 60 mph.  :lol:  The rider is generally standing up at the finish line too..

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I always love when some kid shows up at drags or radar runs on the IQR snocross sleds and they run 60 mph.  :lol:  The rider is generally standing up at the finish line too..

:lol: Yup too funny seen that many a time :lol:

What a lame video.  That was the best Storm they ever made, but still would get smacked by an actual XCR 800.

Do these guys know anything about sleds?  The Khaos guy seemed surprised he lifted the skis.  Well, no shit.  Your sled is designed to have a light front end and is an uncoupled skid.

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hill climbs count?

I believe he's thinking more about a more technical racing discipline like 500ft drags in a farmers field.