Check your account email address ×

Head of Bioethics at the NIH is Fauci's wife.

Remember when fauci was illegally funding gain of function research, lied about it, and the virus escaped and threw the entire planet into turmoil?

that’s the guy neolibs adore for some reason 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Remember when fauci was illegally funding gain of function research, lied about it, and the virus escaped and threw the entire planet into turmoil?

that’s the guy neolibs adore for some reason 

Yeah good times.  Still going on today.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

You guys realize NIH hold several patents on the Jab....I'm sure she was paid multiple millions.

Thought I read that fauci net worth doubled through the pandemic 

Just now, ACE said:

Thought I read that fauci net worth doubled through the pandemic 

Moderna and NIH are currently in a royalties lawsuit....it will take a couple of years to find out the truth, but I bet he and his wife will get VERY rich from the pandemic. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fauci is an American Hero who did his job.  Worked to save lives - even worked to save the lives of inept morons.  Always searching for a conspiracy :lol:  The amount of tinfoil you guys wear is mind numbing. 

https://www.thelist.com/419484/the-truth-about-dr-faucis-relationship-with-his-wife-dr-christine-grady/

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fauci is an American Hero who did his job.  Worked to save lives - even worked to save the lives of inept morons.  Always searching for a conspiracy :lol:  The amount of tinfoil you guys wear is mind numbing. 

https://www.thelist.com/419484/the-truth-about-dr-faucis-relationship-with-his-wife-dr-christine-grady/

wonder if the little reptilian fauci got a burnt fuse

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Well that little fluff piece sure answers the ethical question at hand.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Well that little fluff piece sure answers the ethical question at hand.  :lol:  

Conspiracy theorists like you AC, Woolie, etc always believe there’s an ulterior motive.  Trying to connect dots that are unrelated to support an opinion regardless.  

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Conspiracy theorists like you AC, Woolie, etc always believe there’s an ulterior motive.  Trying to connect dots that are unrelated to support an opinion regardless.  

:lol:   There are emails between Fauci and others concerned about the genetic code of the virus right away and that how it appeared engineered.  Hardly any conspiracy.  Fauci is on record saying gain of function research is worth the risk. 

Andersen also noted that he and others “all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory”

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   There are emails between Fauci and others concerned about the genetic code of the virus right away and that how it appeared engineered.  Hardly any conspiracy.  Fauci is on record saying gain of function research is worth the risk. 

Andersen also noted that he and others “all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory”

The only purpose of gain of function research is to develop a bioweapon.  The only purpose of a bioweapon is to kill.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The only purpose of gain of function research is to develop a bioweapon.  The only purpose of a bioweapon is to kill.

I actually don't agree with that premise.  Bad virus' can come from nature and learning how to fight them is justified however at some point the risk outweigh the reward. 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I actually don't agree with that premise.  Bad virus' can come from nature and learning how to fight them is justified however at some point the risk outweigh the reward. 

That's not what I was referring to though.

I agree with bioresearch for existing viruses, but this research serves no useful domestic purpose.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's not what I was referring to though.

I agree with bioresearch for existing viruses, but this research serves no useful domestic purpose.

Considering they already had a Sars Respiratory Coronavirus to work with I would agree.  Guess the question is was that genetically modified. 

Edited by Highmark

32 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

They 100% knew that was a complete lie.  It was just a method to get people to get jabbed.   So fucked up.   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They 100% knew that was a complete lie.  It was just a method to get people to get jabbed.   So fucked up.   

All the lies yet we’re supposed to trust them anyway