Check your account email address ×

Flynthe friendly skies

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

United was following its regulations.  The airport police were the ones that used excessive force.   No doubt could have been handled better.  

Imagine sitting with your wife and she was selected? I wouldnt put up with their shit either.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine sitting with your wife and she was selected? I wouldnt put up with their shit either.

I'd be fist bumping them for pulling her off the plane. :lol:   Kidding, I wouldn't be happy but I've known since the first time I flew this was a possibility.   It sucks but its a part of flying.  There are ways to avoid it it just costs a bit more.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I'd be fist bumping them for pulling her off the plane. :lol:   Kidding, I wouldn't be happy but I've known since the first time I flew this was a possibility.   It sucks but its a part of flying.  There are ways to avoid it it just costs a bit more.  

Just do it before boarding and up the payout to 5K.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just do it before boarding and up the payout to 5K.

Do it before boarding, no question about that.   $5k is a bit much.   3x's the value of the current ticket is reasonable.   I've never seen it get above $500 before boarding.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Do it before boarding, no question about that.   $5k is a bit much.   3x's the value of the current ticket is reasonable.   I've never seen it get above $500 before boarding.  

5K to get off a short domestic flight? :lol: Some people really do live in La La land

Just now, Skidooski said:

5K to get off a short domestic flight? :lol: Some people really do live in La La land

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-youre-entitled-to-if-you-get-bumped-off-a-flight-2015-6

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Any bets MC bumps higher value customers when it comes to production?   Happens all the time no matter the business.  

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

ha, being in close quarters like that you could fuck some cops up before they got the best of you. If you are going to go to jail for being unruly, may as well make it worth it! :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

ha, being in close quarters like that you could fuck some cops up before they got the best of you. If you are going to go to jail for being unruly, may as well make it worth it! :lol: 

Absolutely!   Turn a misdemeanor into a felony.  Lifetime loss of the ability to own guns.   You get a shot or two in they taser you and beat the snot of of ya.   :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely!   Turn a misdemeanor into a felony.  Lifetime loss of the ability to own guns.   You get a shot or two in they taser you and beat the snot of of ya.   :lol:  

i dont think i would like being tased. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

i dont think i would like being tased. :lol: 

Oh me either.   I fucking hate getting shocked. :lol:  Got one by a strong electric cattle fence a few years ago.   Felt it go straight to the ticker.  No fucking way for me.   "Whatever you say officer."   

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh me either.   I fucking hate getting shocked. :lol:  Got one by a strong electric cattle fence a few years ago.   Felt it go straight to the ticker.  No fucking way for me.   "Whatever you say officer."   

Well being in demolition for 27 years i have cut a few high voltage lines that sent me back a bit. Yeah, not good :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well being in demolition for 27 years i have cut a few high voltage lines that sent me back a bit. Yeah, not good :lol: 

Fucking love this video.   Got the BK hat on and takes a chug while running.   Priceless.