Check your account email address ×

Flynthe friendly skies

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

C9IyaKlUMAAWQgU?format=jpg&name=large

:lol:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine sitting with your wife and she was selected? I wouldnt put up with their shit either.

It would be funny watching you get your liberal faggot ass dragged off a plane crying like the little bitch you are.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

5K to get off a short domestic flight? :lol: Some people really do live in La La land

No kidding 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

ha, being in close quarters like that you could fuck some cops up before they got the best of you. If you are going to go to jail for being unruly, may as well make it worth it! :lol: 

No you couldn't :lol:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely!   Turn a misdemeanor into a felony.  Lifetime loss of the ability to own guns.   You get a shot or two in they taser you and beat the snot of of ya.   :lol:  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

i dont think i would like being tased. :lol: 

I'd pay to see that 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Fucking love this video.   Got the BK hat on and takes a chug while running.   Priceless.

Totally Gayeve :lol:

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i hope this happens to AMG. 

I'd like to see you try and get me to do something against my will.  I'd enjoy throat punching you and sending you to the ER 

9 hours ago, Catalina said:

I get that flights are overbooked sometimes, and that flight crews have to be moved on short notice. 

But - Once you have boarded, and sat in your seat, as far as I am concerned, you own it. It's unreasonable to force someone off that plane at that point. 

If you want to keep raising the offer until someone volunteers, fine, but I don't think its right to force anyone off the plane. At the gate, they can do what they need to do. 

I agree. What is the next step? Budget decides they can get more from the car they rented you so they report it stolen and get the cops to lay a beating on you. 

They use to just keep bidding it up until someone took the bait. The story I read is that they stopped at $800.00 and chose people at random. I had a buddy wait until they bid it up to a round trip ticket anywhere the airline flew. He said when they called that out it was a spring to the desk. 

Evidently the  guy said he was a doctor with a full roster in the morning and needed to get back for his patients. Staff said fuck you and your patients.

They sure fucked this one up. Evidently their stock is down by around a billion dollars. I doubt the staff will be seeing any bonus money this year.

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It would be funny watching you get your liberal faggot ass dragged off a plane crying like the little bitch you are.

No kidding 

No you couldn't :lol:

I'd pay to see that 

Totally Gayeve :lol:

I'd like to see you try and get me to do something against my will.  I'd enjoy throat punching you and sending you to the ER 

I'd bust you out like a virgin on prom night in about 30 seconds... :news:

23 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

They offer those who give up their seats another ticket on another flight, and usually a free motel room with food and $500-$1350 if you can't get on a flight that day.

They don,t hand out real cash. It,s vouchers, usually 100 or 200 value, and you can only use 1 per flight, so basically you got to fly with them a lot more to use them up.

They would probably get more volunteers, if they handed out real cash.

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

They don,t hand out real cash. It,s vouchers, usually 100 or 200 value, and you can only use 1 per flight, so basically you got to fly with them a lot more to use them up.

They would probably get more volunteers, if they handed out real cash.

Yes I knew that, and you're correct they probably would have more volunteers.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And what does that have to do with anything? 

Does it somehow justify anything that happened?

Yes. Now everybody hates that guy...

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes. Now everybody hates that guy...

Why do they ALWAYS attempt to assassinate the character of the victim? 

It's fascist fucking propaganda. This same kind of shit is what convinced Germans that Nazis were cool.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's fascist fucking propaganda. This same kind of shit is what convinced Germans that Nazis were cool.

Cuz it works. That's why. Now you know why they smashed his face off of the arm rest.

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Since when don't we do  it?

If you find yourself in the public eye, deliberate or not. you are getting torn to shreds.

Wow.  All this for a liberal twat that refused to leave his seat when asked.  Airline should have done better.  But he should have known when "the jig was up" also.  He bought a ticket, that's all.  Not ownership to his seat or the fucking plane.  And an airline can remove a passenger at anytime for any reason they want.  This twerp's roughing" came from his idiocy, and the hands of the airport police enforcing rules and regulations (I know Moto...this is upsetting to you).  Now, it turns out, he's a white collar drug dealer....most likely a bit high on his own supply?  "They kill me....they kill me!"  Or "love me long time." :lmao:

Whatever, UNITED still should have found a better way to do this...AND THERE WERE MANY, MANY better ways.  And in the passengers defense....he WAS trying to get out of Chicago...I'd be upset too...so close to escape, now forced to stay?  Fuck me!  This is what Michele GhettObama must have meant by "...no hope."  

Now, Lib-tard news media is saying passengers that witnessed this should sue for their "traumatic witnessing of this event".  OMG!  Poor preciouss snowflakes....boo hoo: "I saw a grown man act like a child and scream like a little girl during a temper tantrum before getting what he was asking for....now I'm losing sleep." :lol:

Zambroski Airlines:  "Anybody feeling a certain way about this, please accept this airline voucher and step aboard.....don't mind Ahk-Mhed sitting in the front, he'll be taking over the pilots chair after we take off and cross into the Bermuda triangle.  Seats and tables in the upright and locked positions please....the cement blocks under your chairs and shackled to your ankles can be used as a flotation device."

Strange I just typed that....I'm about to get on a plane right now. Fox News is on the tv.....poor Dems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  All this for a liberal twat that refused to leave his seat when asked.  Airline should have done better.  But he should have known when "the jig was up" also.  He bought a ticket, that's all.  Not ownership to his seat or the fucking plane.  And an airline can remove a passenger at anytime for any reason they want.  This twerp's roughing" came from his idiocy, and the hands of the airport police enforcing rules and regulations (I know Moto...this is upsetting to you).  Now, it turns out, he's a white collar drug dealer....most likely a bit high on his own supply?  "They kill me....they kill me!"  Or "love me long time." :lmao:

Whatever, UNITED still should have found a better way to do this...AND THERE WERE MANY, MANY better ways.  And in the passengers defense....he WAS trying to get out of Chicago...I'd be upset too...so close to escape, now forced to stay?  Fuck me!  This is what Michele GhettObama must have meant by "...no hope."  

Now, Lib-tard news media is saying passengers that witnessed this should sue for their "traumatic witnessing of this event".  OMG!  Poor preciouss snowflakes....boo hoo: "I saw a grown man act like a child and scream like a little girl during a temper tantrum before getting what he was asking for....now I'm losing sleep." :lol:

Zambroski Airlines:  "Anybody feeling a certain way about this, please accept this airline voucher and step aboard.....don't mind Ahk-Mhed sitting in the front, he'll be taking over the pilots chair after we take off and cross into the Bermuda triangle.  Seats and tables in the upright and locked positions please....the cement blocks under your chairs and shackled to your ankles can be used as a flotation device."

Strange I just typed that....I'm about to get on a plane right now. Fox News is on the tv.....poor Dems.

Wew lad, that's some boot liquorice.

Actually, airlines can prevent you from boarding if they're overbooked.

They can only remove you once you've boarded if you're being disruptive. And refusing to give up a seat that you paid for and are occupying isn't disruptive, it's knowing your rights. 

And his past has literally fucking zero to do with any of this, and justified none of it. Why is it that victims of oppression are always !ALWAYS! subjected to character assassination?