Check your account email address ×

The ultimate fuck around and find out

f7ben

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Elon lied to share holders when he said that he wouldn’t sell more shares. Deception has consequences. Makes people nervous. I tend to think his cheese is slipping off the cracker. 

oh stfu already.  :lol:   I could post up about 100 stock price charts that look very similar to the EV stocks over the past year that have nothing to do with EVs.  Just look at the charts, if you bought in a year ago, you're down.  If you bought in 2 years ago, you're still up huge.

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I thought you were just a Fake Mall Cop like Poo550 . 

didnt know they had you cleaning the toilet's ...brutal .  :thumbsdown:

Did I mention that I actually used to own a portable toilet company?  True story.  I miss that cash income too.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh stfu already.  :lol:   I could post up about 100 stock price charts that look very similar to the EV stocks over the past year that have nothing to do with EVs.  Just look at the charts, if you bought in a year ago, you're down.  If you bought in 2 years ago, you're still up huge.

Did I mention that I actually used to own a portable toilet company?  True story.  I miss that cash income too.  :lol: 

Really?  no shit !  

or I bet lots of shit ! 

:lolz:

I bet it was good money when they set up 30 at a time at a fair or something. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Really?  no shit !  

or I bet lots of shit ! 

:lolz:

I bet it was good money when they set up 30 at a time at a fair or something. 

:lol: I could tell some stories, the work was brutal at times, but really good $.  Biggest concert I did was an Outlaws concert, but did Hebron Harvest Fair, and a whole bunch of other fairs, rec departments, etc., I couldn't buy trucks or toilets fast enough.  I had 600 of those things and 6 service trucks on the road at one point.  United Site Services came along and bought me out in 2000. They're the largest in the country now, they bought up a bunch of companies like mine.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: What business are you in again?  You seem quite the CFA without the credentials.....unless I'm missing something?

Here is captain insecurity at it again.  What's you TNW?  Going to offer up a maglite?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Did I mention that I actually used to own a portable toilet company?  

At least we know why you are full of shit now.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Here is captain insecurity at it again.  What's you TNW?  Going to offer up a maglite?

At least we know why you are full of shit now.

😆 Dude I’m a lot of things…insecure ain’t one of them.  If someone wants to come off as an expert in a field that I work in now I don’t think it unreasonable to at least ask what his qualifications are.  I’m not a CFA either btw.  Not sure how long you’ve been on these forums but one of the common themes is people telling a little bit about themselves.  Christ some of you guys are either paranoid or insecure yourselves if it’s such a big deal to tell us what line of work you’re in.  You really think if I was insecure I’d admit I was in the shit business you butthurt fucking baby? 😆

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure how long you’ve been on these forums but one of the common themes is people telling a little bit about themselves.

Voluntarily and with who they want to share it with. NOT when another member DEMANDS personal info to deem to other member WORTHY of discussion. You are the only guy other than 550 that does this. Stop it. Nobody on FS has to prove anything to you. If you want to continue sharing every aspect of your life fly at it,but don't tell others they must do the same.:news: 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Voluntarily and with who they want to share it with. NOT when another member DEMANDS personal info to deem to other member WORTHY of discussion. You are the only guy other than 550 that does this. Stop it. Nobody on FS has to prove anything to you. If you want to continue sharing every aspect of your life fly at it,but don't tell others they must do the same.:news: 

I didn’t ask you dingus, let alone DEMAND anything of anyone  😆

Stop it!😆

what are you bossing me around now?😄🖕

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t ask you dingus, let alone DEMAND anything of anyone  😆

Stop it!😆

what are you bossing me around now?😄🖕

Well if you're gonna act like a child then I'll treat you like one. 

Why would anyone post personal information about themselves here anymore? There’s no positives to it. It just ends up being used by butthurt losers who can’t debate and have to resort to personal stuff.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Why would anyone post personal information about themselves here anymore? There’s no positives to it. It just ends up being used by butthurt losers who can’t debate and have to resort to personal stuff.

I was going to say exactly this. Less is more, just focus on the words that I post. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well if you're gonna act like a child then I'll treat you like one. 

well now!  That was a seltzer out of the nose moment.  

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Hall monitors unite!   Listen to you guys, a simple question 😆  Sorry I’ve seen you get your shorts all tight when someone talks about IT stuff.  And trannies!

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I was going to say exactly this. Less is more, just focus on the words that I post. 

OK how about this.  The OP and a few others don’t know what they’re talking about.-[ Tesla and many tech and speculative stocks have ALL gotten clobbered in the past year.  The only reason we’re even talking about tesla is because Elon bought twtr.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

OK how about this.  The OP and a few others don’t know what they’re talking about.-[ Tesla and many tech and speculative stocks have ALL gotten clobbered in the past year.  The only reason we’re even talking about tesla is because Elon bought twtr.

Tesla got clobbered from the Twitter thing basically to the day and the clobbering got much worse after the Twitter files. The fundamentals continue to improve by the quarter for Tesla but we know the stock market isn’t based on company fundamentals 

Just now, f7ben said:

Tesla got clobbered from the Twitter thing basically to the day and the clobbering got much worse after the Twitter files. The fundamentals continue to improve by the quarter for Tesla but we know the stock market isn’t based on company fundamentals 

But over time the P/E averages more often then not balance out.  Tesla was something like 300x earnings at one point. That was just silly and it was bound to come back to earth at some point.  It’s still at 42x.  Morningstar still gives it 5 stars w a fair value estimate of 250/share.  :dunno: 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But over time the P/E averages more often then not balance out.  Tesla was something like 300x earnings at one point. That was just silly and it was bound to come back to earth at some point.  It’s still at 42x.  Morningstar still gives it 5 stars w a fair value estimate of 250/share.  :dunno: 

Right , but it got crushed to remove half Elon’s treasure chest and show him who’s actually in charge. If he keeps poking the hornets nest they’ll destroy his wealth fully