Check your account email address ×

Lyndsey Graham needs To Choke on a Cock

• Platinum Contributing Member

On Tucker Carlson right now calling for more American Boots on the ground in Syria.....fuck this goddamn war monger faggot. Says Assad isn't killing any ISIS fighters and is just a puppet of Iran....Tucker is trying to pin him down and the fucker is just babbling.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just how in the fuck does this faggot know that Assad isn't considered a legitimate leader by most Syrians in the region....he is the worst kind of war monger shitbird politician. 

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Just how in the fuck does this faggot know that Assad isn't considered a legitimate leader by most Syrians in the region....he is the worst kind of war monger shitbird politician. 

he is momo , a closeted homosexual who gets hard at the thought of other peoples kids dying ......there is no death to slow or painful for momo or graham the faggot

• Like 1

At least Tulsi Gabbard has her shit together.....condemning this air strike....good for her. :bc:

Damn I like her.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Smells like propaganda. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea No troops on the ground is the correct answer. Hard to tell who to even shot at.

Agreed but that dipshit is always calling for boots on the ground.

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he is momo , a closeted homosexual who gets hard at the thought of other peoples kids dying ......there is no death to slow or painful for momo or graham the faggot

Graham may actually be a pre-obese version of Momo!

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Russia is the problem guys

no more so than they have ever been ....the whole russia narrative is a shiny object to distract from the corruption at home....nothing more

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

On Tucker Carlson right now calling for more American Boots on the ground in Syria.....fuck this goddamn war monger faggot. Says Assad isn't killing any ISIS fighters and is just a puppet of Iran....Tucker is trying to pin him down and the fucker is just babbling.

I have not had time to watch any bull shit today. but I would bet the farm that today Old John Mc Cain is rim jobbing trump and all giddy about this whole shit show

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have not had time to watch any bull shit today. but I would bet the farm that today Old John Mc Cain is rim jobbing trump and all giddy about this whole shit show

Nailed it....saw him singing the praises this afternoon.

what a fucking shit show. trump's approval is at 35% and he needed a bump. so send in the cruise missles. i swear to god those cruise missles were designed for one thing...bump up a sitting president's sagging approval. most americans are so fucking brain dead that they'll cheer this piece of shit. including several of the melon heads here. dumb asses. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Now O'Reilly is sucking the cock. 

Well this is the same guy who said that people who disagree with the Bush foreign policy should just "shut up" so no surprise there. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well this is the same guy who said that people who disagree with the Bush foreign policy should just "shut up" so no surprise there. 

I can't stand to watch it. It feels so scripted. 

Graham and McCain both just as giddy as they can be about this.  Saw a snippet of Graham's faggotry getting grilled by Tucker.  Clearly Graham wants to do onother Afghanistan here.  Wants boots on the ground at any expense and leave another occupation force to keep things in check.  BOTH OF THESE FUCKERS CAN SUCK IT.  McCain should know better but he's another old guy "Wolverines!" That hates the Russians for reasons he's long forgot (like MC).  And the Graham the queer cracker just isn't gonna be pushed around anymore like his childhood.  Or maybe the Rooskies have the pics of him and his twink at the highway rest stop?  Either way, both of these fuckers are dangerous.  Why is the left media parading them around like heroes?

Still trying to wrap my head around all this "glory, glory hallelujah" by all sides about this.  I get some, but........ :dunno:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Tucker was trying to pin Graham down but as you say he was so fucking giddy he was talking in circles.....weird.

Yeah.  It looked like Tucker had him rattled.  Graham is clearly of the idea that the US should be involved in fixing the world at the costs of military lives at any expense.  Him and McCain need to go.  And a lot of us have been saying this for years.  McCain has been slipping into dementia since his Potus run loss.  And I've always despised Graham.  He's got little man complex that finally found his pen being a nice weapon to show off....and loves to use it at the cost of American lives....just like most of these fucking idiots.  McCain is a disgrace to veterans.  Maybe Trump did have him pegged.

Just now, f7ben said:

The US doesnt fix the world ......we just fuck it up worse than it was already

No way!  Just look at the liberal media who HATED Bush about his "fixes", now...just so happy.  I just can't seem to wrap my head around any of this bizarro world shit.  Reality is, I kinda believe Assad's story a bit more.  They hit a rebel stash of chemical weapons.  Or, even the rebels doing this to themselves to draw us in.  I find myself torn here.  My mind is getting vexed but I just don't see why, for any reason, Assad would do this to himself......he's WINNING...why do this!?!?!?!? It makes no sense even if you are a brutal dictator on the fringe of insanity!  

Again...our "fix" or as close as it can be to all this ME shit is to partner with Russia.  Oh but wait...they "hacked" our election!!!!  Sometimes I just wonder if a good half of our nation is getting their water from a Chicago treatment facility.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No way!  Just look at the liberal media who HATED Bush about his "fixes", now...just so happy.  I just can't seem to wrap my head around any of this bizarro world shit.  Reality is, I kinda believe Assad's story a bit more.  They hit a rebel stash of chemical weapons.  Or, even the rebels doing this to themselves to draw us in.  I find myself torn here.  My mind is getting vexed but I just don't see why, for any reason, Assad would do this to himself......he's WINNING...why do this!?!?!?!? It makes no sense even if you are a brutal dictator on the fringe of insanity!  

Again...our "fix" or as close as it can be to all this ME shit is to partner with Russia.  Oh but wait...they "hacked" our election!!!!  Sometimes I just wonder if a good half of our nation is getting their water from a Chicago treatment facility.

There is no fixing it .......its fucked and the best scenario is to back away slowly