Check your account email address ×

Biden, Storyteller in Chief, Spins Yarns That Often Unravel

Pete

What a piece of shit liar this clown is.

President Biden has been unable to break himself of the habit of embellishing narratives to weave a political identity.

WASHINGTON — Standing in front of Floridians who had lost everything during Hurricane Ian, President Biden on Wednesday recalled his own house being nearly destroyed 15 years ago: “We didn’t lose our whole home, but lightning struck and we lost an awful lot of it,” he said.

Mr. Biden has mentioned the incident before, once saying that he knows what it’s like “having had a house burn down with my wife in it.”

In fact, news reports at the time called it little more than “a small fire that was contained to the kitchen” and quoted the local Delaware fire chief as saying “the fire was under control in 20 minutes.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/10/us/politics/biden-exaggeration-falsehood.html

• Haha 1

81 million votes.   :flush:  Fucked either way, that they either cheated and put that guy in or there are actually that many idiots in the country who just destroyed the positive economic direction our country was in then vs now.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hey boron steel van guy care to comment on the current event of Biden being the biggest liar in history?

You don't even know what boron steel might be. You're clueless on almost everything in life with the exception of being a rage filled loser. 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You don't even know what boron steel might be. You're clueless on almost everything in life with the exception of being a rage filled loser. 

Yeah 

40 years in the metal industry and I have no clue.. See? You know nothing about me. You’re a typical piece of shit 

Now go blow your tailpipe

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

40 years in the metal industry and hasn't a clue about boron steel. What a loser. :lol: 

That’s what you got out of my statement? Your a mental health provider? Holy Christ 

You’re brain is as bad as uncle joeys 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pete said:

That’s what you got out of my statement? Your a mental health provider? Holy Christ 

You’re brain is as bad as uncle joeys 

AFJ is the one claiming that he is or was in mental health care, WTF was he a patient 

30 minutes ago, toslow said:

Did he really win the first time 

Yup he did, because he was running against Trump. Trump won because he was running against Hillary. Crazy way to run a democracy, vote to keep the bigger evil out.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

40 years in the metal industry and hasn't a clue about boron steel. What a loser. :lol: 

40 years in the industry!!!! Holy fuck THAT'S EXPERT LEVEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: