Check your account email address ×

Modified Corvette gets dominated

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Manufactures want that lap time to show customers what their cars can do around a track, so this customer can buy the car take it to the track and be competitive. I get you probably can't grasp this idea, you're more the take it down a public road guy and stuff it into the prickers and hope while you run out of talent you don't take anyone else with you.(Que up the idiots picture of his wrecked Vette in a ditch) But the reality is there are a lot car enthusiasts out there that track their cars, no denying it's fast for a lap or two, but nobody is buying one to enjoy a day or a weekend at a track event, because it can't. It's a car for a poser who wants to say they have a fast car but can't show they have a fast car..

Endurance races are set set times 6, 12, 24 hours not laps. I said sprint race which is lap based not time based like they do at a track event 20-30 laps multiple times throughout a day..

49 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ok coast to coast. As fast as you want. Plaid gets spanked.

A lot of goal post moving:lol:...face it, nothing currently produced  can even come close to the Plaids performance.  The sound or lack of is the main thing I don't like about it

You would think that the company that holds almost a quarter of the market share for electric vehicles would have to make consistent, quality cars, but this is not the case. According to Consumer Reports, Tesla is one of the most unreliable car manufacturers. Only Lincoln fared worse out of twenty-six brands tracked in their surveys since the turn of the century.

Not only does that Tesla obliterate every gas engine production vehicle around the track , you can take it to the drag strip and demolish every single car produced today and it’s not close. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not only does that Tesla obliterate every gas engine production vehicle around the track , you can take it to the drag strip and demolish every single car produced today and it’s not close. 

But hook a little trailer to it and you can't even go a 100 miles before needing a charge.

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

It has run in the 8s stock , why are you being such a retarded fucking know nothing faggot?

So the list of lap records around the ring is wrong? That 16 cars did it faster than yurh TeSlA...Or are you wrong? 

And no nothing?? Seriously, I run a high end Euro car shop you idiot..That bird is for you..

IMG_20221212_093539256_HDR.jpg

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So the list of lap records around the ring is wrong? That 16 cars did it faster than yurh TeSlA...Or are you wrong? 

And no nothing?? Seriously, I run a high end Euro car shop you idiot..That bird is for you..

IMG_20221212_093539256_HDR.jpg

You are a dumbass faggot , you get owned every time you pipe up 

Just now, f7ben said:

The limited production, 2M Euro electric Rimac Nevara earlier set the quarter mile standard with an 8.5 second quarter mile at 167 mph.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

The limited production, 2M Euro electric Rimac Nevara earlier set the quarter mile standard with an 8.5 second quarter mile at 167 mph.

Yes a 2.5 million dollar “limited production” car. You wanna get back to towing trailers or endurance racing you worthless retard? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So every thing you stated in this thread was incorrect, 16 cars beat it's lap times, then you switched to 1/4 times, and was wrong about that #..Then you claimed it had the fastest in the 1/4,  fuck, I even got the above 1/4 mile time from your own link that it beat the Tesla the link you never even scanned through..Yeah Ben, I'm a real bumb ass.. WTF 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So every thing you stated in this thread was incorrect, 16 cars beat it's lap times, then you switched to 1/4 times, and was wrong about that #..Then you claimed it had the fastest in the 1/4,  fuck, I even got the above 1/4 mile time from your own link that it beat the Tesla the link you never even scanned through..Yeah Ben, I'm a real bumb ass.. WTF 

I brought up 1/4 times before you brought up the ring dumbass retard. Kill yourself you stupid fuck

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes a 2.5 million dollar “limited production” car. You wanna get back to towing trailers or endurance racing you worthless retard? 

What's cost matter? You ain't buying either